The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect RPG 400 jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of RPG 400 roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract RPG 400 jobs and permanent RPG 400 jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all RPG 400 jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: RPG 400
Description: RPG Software Engineer – RPG ILE Key Duties / Responsibilities: • Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, and as a member of each project team...
Description: RPG Software Engineer – RPG ILE
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, and as a member of each project team.
• You will be required to work on complex projects that require both depth and breadth of knowledge in a number of technologies and the business.
• Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities, as well as related maintenance & support.
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to participating in, or leading planning sessions with the business users to analyze business requirements, and provide design recommendations.
• Responsible for writing technical specifications. Provide design recommendations, developing applications and custom integration solutions, including major enhancements & interfaces.
• Translates the business and technical requirements into business application systems. Recommends and monitors guidelines.
• Develop & modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
• Tests and leads implementation of application modules, reinforcing the use of QA principles and processes, from multiple systems they have developed or modified. The development & execution of test plans, test scenarios, test scripts and / or workflow usage.
• Ensure application meets the need of the business
• Provide direction in evaluating system integration design to ensure that the proposed solution has considered extensibility, scalability, performance, cost-effectiveness, usability, re-use, management is robust and proven industry principles have been considered when developing the application. Carrying out such duties as management may require from time to time.
Experience and Requirements:
• IT Degree, technical training or equivalent work experience
• 5 or more years development experience with a mainframe/midrange system.
• 5 or more years Financial Services Industry Experience.
• Experience of multiple programming languages, systems, systems design and software development methodologies, also desirable (e.g CL, RPG ILE, C, Java, Query/400, SQL/400, PL/SQL, Cobol)
• Experience in projects though which multiple systems are integrated.
• Ability to work as a team member and on your own initiative
• Proven problem solving ability
• Must be methodical, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Have the ability to mentor and coach other members of the IT team
• Participate in cross functional IT support
• Document systems, applications and new procedures to Industry standards
Academic Qualification: IT Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a RPG 400 wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of RPG 400 jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top RPG 400 jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP APO SAP BI / SAP BW SAP CRM SAP Data Migration SAP FICO SAP HR SAP MM SAP PP SAP SD SAP WM SAPIENS SAS SAS70 Scada SCCM SCO Scrum SDK SDLC SDSF SECURITY SELCOPY Selenium SEO Service Delivery