The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SAP SD jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SAP SD roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SAP SD jobs and permanent SAP SD jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SAP SD jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Warsaw, Poland Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SAP SD
Description: SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst – Warsaw Overview: The Business Analyst plays an integral role in applying technology to streamline and add value to existing and new business processes...
Description: SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst – Warsaw
The Business Analyst plays an integral role in applying technology to streamline and add value to existing and new business processes by:
• Applying conceptual knowledge and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems.
• Leading complex projects of a cross-functional nature.
• Ensuring appropriate subsidiary/ Business Service Centre involvement in project teams to build ownership for solutions.
• Acting as a regional or global expert for most complex processes within function.
• Manage and/or perform the design, testing and application of SAP systems in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
• Support the business to maximise utilisation of the implemented SAP solutions.
• Assignment to key projects per the Global IT project grid
• Developing Business Partnerships with key contacts in the Business Service Centre
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Business & Technical Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years in-depth experience, including configuration, in at least two of the following SAP modules:
o ECC Sales and Distribution
o ECC Materials Management (Purchasing & Inventory Management)
o SCM APO Supply Network Planning
o SAP Global Available to Promise (gATP)
o SAP Event Management
• Full SAP implementation lifecycle experience is essential
• Strong business process knowledge/experience in Customer Service & Logistics
• Basic level of ABAP programming an advantage
• Cross functional project management experience a distinct advantage
• Fluency in English is essential and you don't have to speak Polish
• Proven track record of working in remote team environment an advantage
• Travel as required (5-10%)
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and should come from a strong analytical background. He or she must possess the ability to work within a team environment and have a strong customer focus.
Qualifications & Education:
A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or Engineering or other related discipline and appropriate SAP qualifications required
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SAP MM , SAP , SAP SD
Description: Excellent SAP Helpdesk role available in North Dublin The successful candidate will be a member of the SAP and Application Development Team, to provide helpdesk service to the business as...
Description: Excellent SAP Helpdesk role available in North Dublin
The successful candidate will be a member of the SAP and Application Development Team, to provide helpdesk service to the business as required.
The following experience is required:
· Degree in IT, Computer Science or similar level of experience and knowledge
· Relevant experience in SAP SD, PP, MM & FI.
· Customer Service
· Team Working
· Continuous Improvement
· Time and Task Orientated
Key Responsibilities required of the role:
· Solve helpdesk tickets/ day-to-day issues.
· Push back to the business where appropriate.
· Train the business on re occurring requests and improving the system knowledge of the business at the same time.
· Receive calls/inquiries from users on day-to-day support issues. Act as 1st and 2nd level support for the local IT team.
Excellent opportunity to gain experience with a Top Client. Excellent salary and benefits on offer.Apply now for more details
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SAP SD wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SAP SD jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SAP SD jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SAP WM SAPIENS SAS SAS70 Scada SCCM SCO Scrum SDK SDLC SDSF SECURITY SELCOPY Selenium SEO Service Delivery Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP