The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SAS jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SAS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SAS jobs and permanent SAS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SAS , C# , SQL , VBA
Description: Risk Analytics Manager Overview: A large Financial Services organisation is looking to fill two manager positions within its Risk Analytics division...
Description: Risk Analytics Manager
A large Financial Services organisation is looking to fill two manager positions within its Risk Analytics division. Risk Analytics (RA) is the division that builds, maintains and monitors a wide range of analytical models used across the organisation. The Data and Deployment team manages all aspects of data extraction for the risk model development team and the subsequent deployment of risk models across the operational systems within the organisation.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Work as part of a small team to deploy risk models for both retail and non retail business units
• Query and analyse financial, risk and credit information from the data warehouse to support the Risk Analytics business function
• Develop the requirements (database schema) for the information management unit to build a risk analytics data mart
• Work with business and model development teams to gather requirements for changes to systems and data processes
• Create business/technical requirements documents to convert these requirements into IT specifications.
• Test IT deliverables to ensure that all changes have been implemented correctly.
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support a broad range of credit and risk initiatives / projects.
• Test and validate all work, ensuring that code and QA meet required specified standards
• Create and maintain a motivating, challenging and engaging environment for team members
• Work closely with colleagues within the Risk Analytics team to support the creation of a centre of excellence in analytical capability and effectiveness.
• Analyse current processes for inefficiencies and implement improvements. Ensure standardisation and automation is used to facilitate streamlining and shortening of timeframes in the end to end model lifecycle.
• High level of proficiency in SQL ( experience of MS SQL Server a plus)
• Experience in SAS programming
• Experience in Microsoft tools such as VBA, C#, F# and/or Sharepoint a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience querying large datasets in a working enterprise data warehouse environment (messy datasets and complex data structures).
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good time management skills
• The ability to work well on own initiative as well as being part of a team
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads appropriately
• Experience of deploying models in a financial institution would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Basel, risk modelling and the Capital Requirements Directive would also be an advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience within an business intelligence/ analytical role is required with third level qualification in Computer Science/Mathematics, or related discipline preferable
As part of the selection process, the successful applicants will be expected to demonstrate ability in the specific competencies listed below:
• Strategic Thinking & Commercial Acumen
• People Management
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Results Focus
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SAS
Description: Statistician I am currently seeking a Statistician...
I am currently seeking a Statistician.
This individual will plan, coordinate, and conduct statistical analyses of assigned testing programs, under the guidance of more-experienced professional staff and in accord with my clients policies and procedures, client specifications, and sound measurement principles.
• Responsible for planning and conducting statistical activities
• Run data analysis routines using SAS, SPSS and/or other statistical software packages.
• Programming for data filtering and manipulation
• Programming to create new software tools for statistical and psychometric analyses.
call Lorraine Bracken on 01 286 66 66
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SAS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SAS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SAS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SAS70 Scada SCCM SCO Scrum SDK SDLC SDSF SECURITY SELCOPY Selenium SEO Service Delivery Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNA SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2