The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SDLC jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SDLC roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SDLC jobs and permanent SDLC jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SDLC jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Limerick Contact: Michael MacCurtain Skills Keywords: .NET , C# , CISSP , SDLC , SWITCHES , ROUTERS
Description: Senior Software Developer My client is looking to speak with talented Software Developers to join their expanding team in Limerick...
Description: Senior Software Developer
My client is looking to speak with talented Software Developers to join their expanding team in Limerick. We’re looking for talented Software Developers who are passionate for delivering great software products that meet our customer’s needs. The ideal Software Developer candidate will be familiar with being part of a highly technical software development team and familiar with web, cloud and mobile applications.
The Senior Software Developer will need to possess software development skills specifically related to implementation of security requirements and secure coding standards, e.g., NIST SP 800-53, ISO/IEC 27001, OWASP, SEI CERT, and MS Secure Coding Standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Software Developer
*Lead product security risk assessments, hazard analysis, and provide vulnerability remediation guidance and mentoring to product development software engineers.
*Implement software security solutions and architect/design products in accordance with industry accepted standards for medical device security including: encryption, recovery, authentication, audit logging, hardening measures, patch management, vulnerability monitoring, and antivirus/antimalware.
*Develop and administer software engineering procedures and training for vulnerability scans and static code analysis
*Assist product development teams in creating Incident and Vulnerability Management Plans and Product Security White Papers
*Participate on product security incident response teams.
*Interface with other technical departments such as Penetration Testing Team, Systems and Hardware Engineering
*Interface with Quality and Technical Service
*Lead technical design reviews and code inspections. Provide clear, actionable feedback for project team members
Senior software developer
*BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering field is required
*Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, systems & architecture concepts and designs
*Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in product development
*Minimum of 5 years’ work experience with C#/.NET development
*Minimum of 3 years’ work experience using secure coding practices
*Experience with TCP/IP, encryption, and socket development
Knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
*Demonstrated positive work ethic with a strong commitment to achieving project goals
*Candidate for or certification in InfoSec Security are a plus, e.g., CISSP, CSSLP
*Experience with static code analysis tools
*Work experience in network security strongly desired
Save to My Jobs
Description: Java Developer My client is seeking a Junior Java Developer to join their team of development and support engineers located in Waterford city...
Description: Java Developer
My client is seeking a Junior Java Developer to join their team of development and support engineers located in Waterford city. This is a Java Developer role with a focus on Groovy and Grails and agile software project management and deliver.
The client is an established telecoms company based in Waterford and are world leaders in some of the fastest growing technologies in wireless telecommunications.
If you’re an experienced Java Developer with 1 - 2 years commercial experience and are looking for a new Java Developer challenge, then have a look at the role spec below:
This Java Developer position entails:
*Coding of new software applications and modification of existing software applications.
*Support of existing software applications including bug fixing and critical issues response.
*Analysis and design including requirement gathering and documentation.
*Providing technical assistance regarding the environment setup and configuration
*Performing code reviews
*Estimation of project work
*Developing technical direction for the project and ensuring technical quality of the code is delivered
Required Java Developer experience and skills:
*Hons degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
*1-2 years or more experience in writing production level software
*Strong knowledge and development experience with Java (Experience with Groovy and Grails is an advantage)
*Knowledge of enterprise adapters, XSLT, web services, Java utilities, RabbitMQ, JMS Queues, RMI.
*Familiar with Tomcat application servers, creation of Spring web services and multi-threaded programming.
*Knowledge of version control systems (Git) and continuous integration engines (Jenkins).
*Proficiency using IDEs such as Intellij and Eclipse
*Knowledge of relational database structure and design. Experience with MySQL is preferred.
*Understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
*Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Waterford Contact: Michael Maccurtain Skills Keywords: JAVA , MySQL , SDLC , Test Automation , TEST SCRIPTS , TESTER
Description: Junior DevOps Engineer My client has specialised in telecoms software for twenty years and are the leaders in some of the fastest growing technologies in wireless telecom including DAS and small...
Description: Junior DevOps Engineer
My client has specialised in telecoms software for twenty years and are the leaders in some of the fastest growing technologies in wireless telecom including DAS and small cells.
They are currently recruiting for an DevOps Engineer to join their dynamic team located in their state of the art office in Waterford City.
As the DevOps Engineer you will become a key contributor with your knowledge of collaboration to continuously improve the efficiency and reliability of the deployment processes to support all phases of development, QA and production.
My client recruits the best and brightest problem solvers. If you like being exposed to leading technologies and enjoy being part of a dynamic team, then this may be the right DevOps Engineer position for you.
My client is seeking a Junior DevOps Engineer to join the team. I'm looking to speak with all DevOps Engineers who are looking for a new challenge in Waterford and have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer.
Junior DevOps Engineer
*You hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline, with 1-2 years' experience in DevOps Software Configuration Management role.
*You are proficient in your understanding of the structure and inter-dependencies of systems and will leverage your knowledge to improve and automate our build and release processes.
*You can demonstrate expertise in a range of automation tools and approaches in a Unix environment and have excellent Linux and shell scripting experience.
*You can coordinate releases’ management and are comfortable in using DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef and Puppet, Docker, OpenStack).
*You have knowledge of Virtualisation (VMware, Proxmox), Remote Access Technologies, Networking & Firewalls.
*You have hands-on AWS and cloud experience.
*You have solid experience of GIT and Jenkins.
*You are familiar with, and have experience of, the Agile/SCRUM based development methodology.
*You have hands on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: SDLC
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Systems Integration Manager to join their expanding team...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Systems Integration Manager to join their expanding team.
Standard Duties of the Post
• Leading new systems design, development, integrations and solutions including reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems, developing strategies for improving and further leveraging these systems, and identifying and implementing new systems
• Managing to completion – and through strong project management and programme governance – a complex programme of projects already underway with tight deadlines and in varying stages of scoping, planning, testing, deployment
• Creating and developing solutions to achieve integration between all systems using the latest protocols
• Capturing, understanding and analysing business issues and demands and translating them into solutions, efficiencies and opportunities,
• Identifying and navigating potential issues in order to meet varying and tight deadlines and schedules
• Managing teams, project teams, workgroups, and vendors to ensure change is achieved
• Developing excellent relationships with key stakeholders, commercial partners and other vendors to drive forward business reputation and business opportunity
• Providing technical, financial and business expertise and guidance in the development, modification and system integration of complex systems and subsystems
• With the ICT Manager and key vendors, ensuring the technical and infrastructural framework within the company is developed and delivered to agreed requirements
• With the Programme Management Office, developing and executing methodologies and engagement strategies to scope, plan and execute the practices, policies, procedures, and training that will need to change as new digital solutions are introduced
• Monitoring and managing feedback from testers, pilot users, and staff relating to user interface, user experience, design and branding, navigation and other functionality of existing and new digital solutions
• Measuring and performing reporting and analytics reports and schedules to demonstrate measurable results across projects and teams
• Proactively identifying and scoping new business and commercial opportunities that will deliver increase in value to the company
• Transitioning new system developments to ICT operations
• 3rd level and/or professional qualification
• Full SDLC (Systems Development Lifecycle) management experience from initial scoping and planning through to project delivery
• Excellent business development skills and experience, particularly around contract and vendor management, project governance structures and processes, and IT service management and delivery
• Proven track record of managing projects to completion and in tight timeframes through a recognised SDLC methodology
• Exceptional communication, team building and interpersonal skills combined with sound judgement required to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups
• Knowledge and experience of business and operations management and financial management
• Ability to inspire others by example and influence change
• Attention to detail, analytical and planning skills
• Ability to work independently
• Proven ability to implement strategy to achieve agreed goals and objectives
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
To view further Systems Integration Manager positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: AGILE , SDLC , JAVA
Description: My Dublin South based client currently requires a Software Development Manager to join their existing R&D team in a permanent position...
Description: My Dublin South based client currently requires a Software Development Manager to join their existing R&D team in a permanent position. The ideal candidate will come from a strong Product Development background and have experience of developing products within a regulated environment (ISO13485/IEC62304 standards)
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Leading Project Teams to deliver world-class products and solutions from concept phase, through requirements, development, Verification & Validation, and successful market launch
• Build and optimize team structure to provide optimum resource utilization in multidisciplinary environment including: product roadmap development, maintenance & support, quality assurance
• Customer and Partner interaction to define the scope of Projects from programme, technical and process perspectives
• Process tailoring and project execution according to regulated environment
• Effective communication with clients to identify needs and evaluation of alternative business solutions
• Creating and executing project work plans and reviewing as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Risk Management
• Motivating team to work together in the most efficient manner
The successful candidate will have at least:-
• 4-6 years practical experience in a similar position, demonstrating successful delivery of large enterprise systems
• University degree in electronic/computer engineering or information technology
• Requirements or System Architecture Experience
• Strong technical knowledge in the areas of Enterprise Systems
• Strong Process knowledge across the development lifecycle: System Requirements, Architecture, Software Development, Software Lifecycle Management within the project
• Supervisory/management experience and the flexibility to deal with people of different cultural backgrounds at a variety of levels, internally as well as externally
• Very strong conceptual, analytical and judgment abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in both international and multifunctional teams
• The individual should demonstrate initiative, exercise good judgment, have strong commercial orientation and the ability to achieve results through others
Experience in the following areas is a distinct advantage:
• Software Development product domain awareness
• Managing Software Development in a regulated environment
•High availability systems maintenance and support
• Agile methodologies
This is an excellent role with a leading Software Development client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SDLC wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SDLC jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SDLC jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SDSF SECURITY SELCOPY Selenium SEO Servers Service Delivery Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM