The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SECURITY jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SECURITY roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SECURITY jobs and permanent SECURITY jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SECURITY jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CISSP , SECURITY
Description: My Dublin South West based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Officer. Excellent large corporate non Consultancy client is looking for someone permanent and the salary range is approx...
Description: My Dublin South West based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Officer. Excellent large corporate non Consultancy client is looking for someone permanent and the salary range is approx. 70-80k per annum plus Bonus, pension, Health and extra's.....
General Scope / Main Purpose of the Job:
The IT Security Risk & Compliance Officer is a key control role within the IT Department and is responsible for the ongoing management of information security (IS), policies, procedures and technical systems in order to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, availability of our systems. The role holder will also take responsibility for the delivery if IS related projects that are both operational and strategic in nature.
- Identification, assessment and mitigation of Information Security (IS) risks including cyber risks
- Responsibility for ensuring that all IS policies and procedures are up-to-date, comprehensive and communicated as appropriate
- Perform ongoing information risk assessments and audits to ensure that information systems are adequately protected and meet best practice (ISO27001) standards
- Produce and issue regular IS status reports to Senior Management
- Ensure the ongoing integration of information security with business strategies and requirements
- Working closely with managed service provider, the role holder will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of IS related operational activity
- Manage the delivery of key operational and strategic IS projects
- Delivery of information security awareness and training initiatives across the organisation
- Lead any incident response to contain, investigate, and prevent future computer security breaches
- Manage and facilitate Data Access requests and act as point for contact for investigations and audits
- Serve as the primary consultant/project leader for IT Audit, External Audit, Risk Assessment or any other third parties reviews
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery; define strategy; plan and oversee testing; Update DR materials and documentation
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
- IT Degree | Professional Qualification
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in the Financial Services Sector with relevant technical and business work experience.
- Significant experience and knowledge in new computing architectures and implementation of networked computing structures; experience with internet development and implementation.
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement, involving broad based information systems, utilising tools and techniques to affect business change; business systems analysis experience.
- Experienced in the management of both physical and logical information security systems
- Strong technical skills (application and operating systems hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, intrusion detection systems, firewalls etc).
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to weigh business risk and enforce appropriate information security measures.
- Attend conferences and user groups; belongs to professional organisations
Please apply to Peter Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: SECURITY , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Head of IS Policy and Planning The incumbent will lead the Information Services Policy and Planning (ISPP) unit in the Information Services (I.S...
Description: Head of IS Policy and Planning
The incumbent will lead the Information Services Policy and Planning (ISPP) unit in the Information Services (I.S.) division for a leading financial and insurance company in Europe with offices in Dublin and London. The ISPP unit offers I.S. Risk & Compliance Management, Information Security, Disaster Recovery, Project Management and I.S Organisational Effectiveness services to I.S. leaders to help them with their individual responsibilities in these areas.
• Leads the delivery of I.S. Risk and Compliance Management, Information Security, Disaster Recovery, Project Management, and I.S Organisational Effectiveness services to the wider I.S. community in Europe.
• Manage the activities and performance of the European staff (10-20) of the ISPP Organisation, acknowledging the competing demands of local versus enterprise requirements, and managing the requirements of enterprise level and local work requests.
• Serve as an active leader in the European Senior Leadership team, reporting to the CIO-Europe, representing the interests of the ISPP Organisation.
• Participate as an active leader in the planning of European Tactical plans ensuring alignment with ISPP strategies, programmes and objectives.
• Build and manage the budget for the European ISPP Organisation, report on variances, re-project at mid-year point and continue to look for cost effective solutions.
• Participate as an active leader in the planning of Enterprise ISPP strategies, programmes and objectives.
• Lead the development, implementation, and on-going evolution of the ISPP strategy for Europe.
• Serve as a focal point for escalation of ISPP issues.
• Present the ISPP strategy in business terms, with full financial disclosure to help business partners reach sound management conclusions.
• This role reports to VP IS Policy and Planning with dual reporting to CIO Europe.
Excellent Permanent role based in Dublin City Centre offering attractive Salary and benefits package.
Including six Figure Basic plus upto 30% Bonus, Pension, Annual leave etc..
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY , ANALYSIS , CISA , CISSP , J2EE
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires a Application Security Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires a Application Security Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role. The role is focused mainly on Application Security rather then network Security.
•Work closely with developers and project teams to ensure that all applications developed are free from security vulnerabilities
•Complete risk assessments and security code reviews
•Carry out security threat modelling in design phase of projects
•Ensure the internal security code review process is followed for all software releases and is an integral part of the SDLC
•Ensure all major releases are subject to security testing, including external testing where appropriate
•Ensure ongoing integrity and effectiveness of security measures including reviews of internal application security policies, procedures and controls
•Ability to develop new security testing tools or extend existing security testing tools
•The following qualifications are a distinct advantage: CSSLP / GSSP / OSCP / CISA / GIAC
•Knowledge of secure mobile development is beneficial
For more information and to apply please email and updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY , Forensics (EnCE/ACE) , EDiscovery
Description: Forensic Technology Specialist Overview: My client is currently recruiting for a Forensic Technology Specialist this is with an excellent client in Dublin City Centre...
Description: Forensic Technology Specialist
My client is currently recruiting for a Forensic Technology Specialist this is with an excellent client in Dublin City Centre.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Project and operations management for clients of litigation support software solution.
• Heavily involved in business development and marketing aspects of the business such as preparing and attending client proposals as well as presenting to large audiences;
• Providing oversight, guidance and direction to Consultants and Associates on multiple concurrent and complex projects;
• Individual contributor who leverages hosting, IT and/or litigation case administration experience to deliver high-impact results.
• Responsibility for all aspects of engagements such as risk management, project management and client relationships;
• Drafting budgets for complex engagements involving multiple work streams, international teams and disparate systems;
• Building strong relationships with clients and senior members of the team;
• Drafting reports and presentations to explain our findings
• A minimum final grade of 2.1 in a recognised University Degree or equivalent specialising in a technical based subject such as Computer Forensics, Information Security or Computer Science;
• A relevant professional qualification such as EnCE, ACE or CISSP is a strong advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years experience working in the area of Forensics and Data Analytics preferably in a consultancy services firm or other similar experience but not essential;
• Strong technical knowledge of IT systems;
• Experienced in supervising the work of others;
• Experienced in dealing with client management and staff;
• Experience working in Information Security would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of computer forensics, including applications such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix or dtSearch.
• Data extraction from common email containers such as PST and NSF files.
• Detailed knowledge of server / desktop hardware and RAID levels.
• Expertise in network forensics (e.g. scanning networked devices at disk level, performing forensic analysis to determine flows of data/files).
• Extraction and analysis of logs and audit trails from switches, routers or gateways.
• Knowledge of document processing and review platforms (e.g. NUIX, Relativity, Recommind, Clearwell).
• Project management and the ability to manage relationships at all levels within and within the client’s organisation.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin / USA Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SQL , SECURITY , NETWORKS , VMWARE
Description: Excellent Dublin based client looking for System Administrator – (New York Office) with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with Microsoft networking, TCP/IP PC, knowledge of LAN, WAN, MS SQL,...
Description: Excellent Dublin based client looking for System Administrator – (New York Office) with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with Microsoft networking, TCP/IP PC, knowledge of LAN, WAN, MS SQL, virtualization, and IIS web servers.
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting network and security equipment inc storage devices, switches, firewalls, and routers
• General administration of Windows servers, physical and virtual machines, and provisioning of new systems
• Provide server management and network support for internal customers
• Maintenance and administration of DNS, SQL databases, SSRS, Email, and IIS web-hosting systems
• Planning and implementing network security, including managing firewalls, managing host security, applying cryptography to network applications, regulating file permissions, and patch management
• Strong experience with MS SQL 200508 and MS IIS 6 to 7.5
• Strong experience and troubleshooting of Windows server 2003/2008
• Experience with Active Directory Domain environment
• Experience with Hyper-V and VMware
• Exceptional listener and communicator
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to work autonomously or in a team.
• Ability to develop technical documentation for the non-technical user.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SECURITY wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SECURITY jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SECURITY jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SELCOPY Selenium SEO Service Delivery Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE