The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SECURITY jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SECURITY roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SECURITY jobs and permanent SECURITY jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SECURITY jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CISA , CISSP , SECURITY
Description: Lead IT Security Analyst My Client is looking for a Lead IT Security Analyst ...
Description: Lead IT Security Analyst
My Client is looking for a Lead IT Security Analyst . This is an excellent client and the role will suit anyone looking for a role on Dublin Ciy Centre near Stephens Green and Green Luas Line.
You will be part of a dedicated team that supports Ireland in achieving its objectives and to mitigate any risks through the adoption of industry best practice via policy, effective risk management, assurance and training. The main focus of this role is to manage and contribute towards the delivery of both technical and non-technical change initiatives lead by both business and internally within IT Security team; the role will involve engagement with stakeholders from across all areas of the business and its suppliers. Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong skills in leadership, influencing, security risk, operations and infrastructure management in either a previous Information Security role in an operational or governance environment, preferably in a Financial Services organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
Working to the Irish policies and standards set by the Global IT Security team and industry best practice to ensure the security aspects of the Irelands markets are implemented and managed in an effective and appropriate manner via the proactive and reactive engagement in change and BAU initiatives.
Promote the processes and standards set by the Global & Irish Security teams to ensure all security initiatives, projects and programs are secure by design and well managed and that a sustainable control environment is embedded.
Develop strong relationships with all necessary security, IT and Business stakeholders to ensure the security risk picture is well understood and managed effectively.
Develop firm understanding of local business plans, products and objectives.
Establish and embed appropriate processes to ensure that adequate security assurance is undertaken in relations to the business change initiatives.
Take an active lead to evangelisation of security concepts and promote secure design across the business.
Analysing and producing MI on a monthly basis, establishing root cause, identifying any remedial actions to take and liaising with the relevant team/area to get issues resolved.
Skills & Experience required
CISSP or CISM qualified.
Broad experience of security management concepts built up over a number of years in dedicated technical and security operations and / or management roles.
In-depth knowledge of IS governance processes and practices, including ISMS monitoring and control frameworks such as, ISO, ISF and COBIT, their relationships to other frameworks and their application within a financial services environment or other highly regulated industry.
Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment.
Good understanding of security architecture principles and processes.
Good knowledge of IT Operations procedures and best practices.
Excellent stakeholder management.
Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Disciplined and organised mind-set with a good attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage a demanding and variable workload with tight deadlines.
If you are interested, please call Peter on 01 286 66 66 or send me in an updated CV.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: SECURITY , CISSP
Description: Head of IT Security Governance required for Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre...
Description: Head of IT Security Governance required for Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre.
The Head of IT Security Governance will hold 1st line accountability for the effective execution of all IT security, risk and control processes throughout Operations and IT. Initially, the appointee will focus on these areas within Group IT only, reporting to the IT Director. In due course the appointees’ responsibilities will extend to all of IT and Operations, with the reporting line changing to the COO.
• Identify and manage the remediation of data security risks through execution of an effective security review process and through input to and maintenance of the risk register.
• Monitor adherence to security policies, via regular assurance activities, identify exceptions and ensure required remediation is completed.
• Manage the implementation of an appropriate IT security architecture, plus associated assurance management framework.
• Design, implement and maintain appropriately documented procedures to manage security risk and ensure compliance with the company’s security framework
• Use knowledge of technical and non-technical security controls, as well as knowledge of emerging technologies and trends to deliver robust security guidance in line with policy.
• Define and monitor implementation of activities to support the achievement of external standards as required by the company, such as PCI, SOX or ISO27001.
• Manage security incidents, maintain associated incident log, agree remediation actions and track execution.
• Take an on-going and pro-active role to drive the security awareness program within the company.
Risk and Control
• Manage the on-going reduction of risk levels, via effective monitoring and influencing of remediation activities regarding the highest category risks.
• Manage resolution of all audit issues, within committed timelines.
• Ensure that the Group’s risk management framework is effectively implemented throughout IT and Operations.
• Maintain strong governance on all key controls across IT & Operations.
• Ensure high risks are identified, remedial actions agree and implementation progressed in a timely manner.
• Manage the relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Manage the identification, implementation and continuous improvement of controls
• Manage the production of MI regarding all areas of responsibility.
Business and Customer
• Actively contribute to the Leadership Team and support colleagues in the delivery of the Team and Company objectives.
• Contribute to senior management reviews and actively engage in strategic decision making in IT and Operations.
Knowledge and Experience of:
o Control and management frameworks (eg Cobit5).
o Security risk analysis for technical solutions.
o Industry-related security frameworks and policies. (e.g. PCI, ISO27001).
• Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly with senior stakeholders
• Knowledge and experience of enterprise IT Services.
• CISSP or similar preferred.
• 5+ year’s experience of control, risk and security management
• Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships.
• Knowledge of trends and innovations that are occurring in financial services and technology solutions.
• Leadership and motivation skills.
• Influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A 3rd level qualification in an appropriate discipline.
The role is Dublin based, with availability required to travel to Cork on a regular basis
This is an excellent opportunity with a leading financial services company.
Apply Now with your Updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 1 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY
Description: Security Engineer – Permanent - Competitive Salary plus 17% Bonus, 10% Pension, Full Healthcare, Gym Membership, Life Assurance and extra’s…....
Description: Security Engineer – Permanent - Competitive Salary plus 17% Bonus, 10% Pension, Full Healthcare, Gym Membership, Life Assurance and extra’s…..
Duties and responsibilities
Security Engineer - Permanent role for one of the best financial firms in Dublin IFSC. They offer an excellent salary and one of the best benefits package's in the market.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Security Technical Projects
a. Ownership of security projects implementation
b. Implements security projects on time and on budget
2. Technical security evaluations
a. Evaluate new emerging security technologies for applicability
b. Correlate effectiveness of technologies according to business drivers and established or predicted security controls
3. Evaluate existing security technology
a. Make recommendations on existing technology that align with global security objectives and local business needs
b. Works with other members of security and senior management to translate policy and process requirements into actionable technical security objectives
Strong analytical and consensus building skills
Excellent Communication skills
Experience and Qualifications
A minimum of 2 years' hands on technical experience with a range of security technologies, including firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, vulnerability assessment tools, endpoint protection and VPN's.
Good understanding of IT technologies as well as strong technical aptitude
Relevant security certifications (CISSP, GIAC, etc) are a plus
Experience in leading major technical projects at a global level is required
If interested in a new permanent career please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SECURITY
Description: SENIOR SECURITY SUPPORT ANALYST Security Support Security Analyst You will be the 3rd level escalation specialist within a small team of security specialists offering telephone and remote...
Description: SENIOR SECURITY SUPPORT ANALYST
You will be the 3rd level escalation specialist within a small team of security specialists offering telephone and remote support to clients. You will be responsible for providing technical support on various client systems such as firewalls, URL filtering, Anti-Virus, load balancing and authentication systems.
You will be required to provide detailed and accurate guidance on issue resolution to the supported customer base. You will need to effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to technical issues and mentor other staff members.
You will be required to work as part of a team rota that provide 24 x 7 on-call support (one in every 8 weeks - extra on call allowance for this)
Demonstrate a dynamic interest in solving technical issues.
Show capacity to break down problems into constituent parts.
Has the capacity to multitask on several technical issues simultaneously.
Has a very good understanding of customer issues and is able to empathize with customers as to their requirements.
Has many years working on technical environments and is experienced on helpdesk work methodologies. Able to work as part of a team and has the capacity of taking on escalated issues from other team members.
Knowledge in Network Security (CCNA or similar qualification preferred)
ITIL Certified or at least familiarity with ITIL best practices
Firewalls Juniper NetScreen, Checkpoint, CiscoASA, Fortinet
IDS/IPS McAfee, TippingPoint, Juniper IDP
SSL VPN - F5Firepass, Juniper SSL VPN
URL Filtering Websense, Bluecoat
Scanners and Sniffers - Can be familiar with the concept
Email Defense (AntiSPAM, Anti-Virus, Content filtering)
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Security role - Please call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66 or send me in an updated CV to review firstname.lastname@example.org
SKILLS: Security Support, Security, Senior Security Role – Security Support Analyst
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Dublin Skills Keywords: SECURITY
Description: Technical Pre-Sales Consultant The technical Presales Consultant will work with the Sales team in a Technical Pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving one, or many, of my...
Description: Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
The technical Presales Consultant will work with the Sales team in a Technical Pre-sales role to develop and position solutions involving one, or many, of my clients solution range.
Your key area of responsibility will be as a technical Pre Sales Role.
• Work independently on pre-sales activities which includes: - Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirement - Strategic Solution selling - Solution Presentation - Participate in conference call discussion - Solution Demonstration and Proof of Concept - Business Solution Proposal
• Confirm bid meets the customers’ requirements and assist sales in technical qualification during the qualifying process
• Conduct routine updates/training sessions on the new products/ technologies and upgrades available to the internal sales staff.
• Conduct competitor’s product analysis; Write technical white papers.
• 5 years working experience in Pre-Sales role.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the IT Security industry.
• Excellent Technical knowledge in Internet architecture, network infrastructure, UNIX, Windows, VMware, Bigfix, Cisco, Email Messaging Security and Web Security is essential.
• Experience in preparing business solution proposals and presentation of such presentations to senior executives.
• A thorough understanding of software solutions such as Firewall, Content Security, Intrusion prevention, encryption, data leakage, data protection and monitoring security will be advantageous
If you are interested in this technical pre Sales Role
Please call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66 or send me in an updated CV to review email@example.com
SKILLS: Technical Pre Sales, Pre Sales, Pre-Sales
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SECURITY wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SECURITY jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SECURITY jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SELCOPY Selenium SEO Servers Service Delivery Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS