The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SECURITY jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SECURITY roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SECURITY jobs and permanent SECURITY jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CISA , CISSP , SECURITY
Description: Lead IT Security Analyst My Client is looking for a Lead IT Security Analyst ...
Description: Lead IT Security Analyst
My Client is looking for a Lead IT Security Analyst . This is an excellent client and the role will suit anyone looking for a role on Dublin Ciy Centre near Stephens Green and Green Luas Line.
You will be part of a dedicated team that supports Ireland in achieving its objectives and to mitigate any risks through the adoption of industry best practice via policy, effective risk management, assurance and training. The main focus of this role is to manage and contribute towards the delivery of both technical and non-technical change initiatives lead by both business and internally within IT Security team; the role will involve engagement with stakeholders from across all areas of the business and its suppliers. Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong skills in leadership, influencing, security risk, operations and infrastructure management in either a previous Information Security role in an operational or governance environment, preferably in a Financial Services organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
Working to the Irish policies and standards set by the Global IT Security team and industry best practice to ensure the security aspects of the Irelands markets are implemented and managed in an effective and appropriate manner via the proactive and reactive engagement in change and BAU initiatives.
Promote the processes and standards set by the Global & Irish Security teams to ensure all security initiatives, projects and programs are secure by design and well managed and that a sustainable control environment is embedded.
Develop strong relationships with all necessary security, IT and Business stakeholders to ensure the security risk picture is well understood and managed effectively.
Develop firm understanding of local business plans, products and objectives.
Establish and embed appropriate processes to ensure that adequate security assurance is undertaken in relations to the business change initiatives.
Take an active lead to evangelisation of security concepts and promote secure design across the business.
Analysing and producing MI on a monthly basis, establishing root cause, identifying any remedial actions to take and liaising with the relevant team/area to get issues resolved.
Skills & Experience required
CISSP or CISM qualified.
Broad experience of security management concepts built up over a number of years in dedicated technical and security operations and / or management roles.
In-depth knowledge of IS governance processes and practices, including ISMS monitoring and control frameworks such as, ISO, ISF and COBIT, their relationships to other frameworks and their application within a financial services environment or other highly regulated industry.
Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment.
Good understanding of security architecture principles and processes.
Good knowledge of IT Operations procedures and best practices.
Excellent stakeholder management.
Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Disciplined and organised mind-set with a good attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage a demanding and variable workload with tight deadlines.
If you are interested, please call Peter on 01 286 66 66 or send me in an updated CV.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 1 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY
Description: Security Engineer – Permanent - Competitive Salary plus 17% Bonus, 10% Pension, Full Healthcare, Gym Membership, Life Assurance and extra’s…....
Description: Security Engineer – Permanent - Competitive Salary plus 17% Bonus, 10% Pension, Full Healthcare, Gym Membership, Life Assurance and extra’s…..
Duties and responsibilities
Security Engineer - Permanent role for one of the best financial firms in Dublin IFSC. They offer an excellent salary and one of the best benefits package's in the market.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Security Technical Projects
a. Ownership of security projects implementation
b. Implements security projects on time and on budget
2. Technical security evaluations
a. Evaluate new emerging security technologies for applicability
b. Correlate effectiveness of technologies according to business drivers and established or predicted security controls
3. Evaluate existing security technology
a. Make recommendations on existing technology that align with global security objectives and local business needs
b. Works with other members of security and senior management to translate policy and process requirements into actionable technical security objectives
Strong analytical and consensus building skills
Excellent Communication skills
Experience and Qualifications
A minimum of 2 years' hands on technical experience with a range of security technologies, including firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, vulnerability assessment tools, endpoint protection and VPN's.
Good understanding of IT technologies as well as strong technical aptitude
Relevant security certifications (CISSP, GIAC, etc) are a plus
Experience in leading major technical projects at a global level is required
If interested in a new permanent career please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: RATIONAL ROSE , Business Intelligence , SECURITY
Description: Senior IT Architect IT Advisory - Architecture – Senior Manager My client is expanding their Advisory practice and specifically building our Performance Improvement (PI) team...
Description: Senior IT Architect
IT Advisory - Architecture – Senior Manager
My client is expanding their Advisory practice and specifically building our Performance Improvement (PI) team. Due to this expansion we are seeking to recruit high achieving individuals to be part of our growing business.
As a Solution or Enterprise Architect in IT Advisory, you’ll be responsible for building valuable relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities that leverage Technology, Architecture and Sector expertise.
Client Delivery: You’ll be responsible for delivering clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a lead architect on one or more engagements at a time, leveraging your knowledge and sector experience to resolve particular client problems.
Business Development: You’ll be responsible for leading proposals and client presentations for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
Thought Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Technical Skills requirements
You’ll have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
• A proven track record of delivering business value from IT either by aiding clients develop and govern their enterprise architecture or by providing solution architecture in response to a particular business need.
• Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of technologies and approaches.
• Having a track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects, taking ownership of architecture solutions and managing change while taking responsibility for both internal and external clients.
• Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology "silos" to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions.
• Knowledge of a range of architecture methodologies including EA frameworks such as
MODAF, DODAF, Zachman and in particular TOGAF.
• Have used architecture tools such as System Architect, Rational Rose, Casewise, Aris or equivalent.
• Have a track record with a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm or as an IT Senior Manager within a leading Enterprise/Organization.
• Be comfortable working with board level members (typically CEO, CTO and COO).
• Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport
• To be a recognised by your peers as an expert in one or more of the following TOGAF architectural domains: Business, Application, Data and Technology.
Ideally to have experience in one or more of the following specialisms: Business Intelligence, Service Management, Mobile, Security, Cloud, Integration
• Participate in and, as required, lead ITA engagements.
• Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete to partners and clients.
• Assist partners and directors with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships.
• Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients.
Build strong internal relationships with in Advisory and across other services.
• Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff.
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff.
• Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training ITA professionals.
• Maintain an educational programme to continually develop personal skills.
• Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff.
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: SECURITY , CISSP
Description: Information Security Manager Required for Top Client based in Dublin 1...
Description: Information Security Manager Required for Top Client based in Dublin 1.
Offer expert advice on the selection, design, implementation and operation of new information security related technologies – Firewalls, APT, SIEM etc.
Management of business impact assessment and information security risk assessments for new and changing business applications or IT systems e,g, Access to IT systems from mobile devices
Analysis and monitoring of all Security System logs in conjunction with 3rd party providers e.g. SIEM, Firewall, APT etc
Management of vulnerability assessments and pen tests carried out by 3rd party providers; Analysis of reports and mitigation delivery
Day-to-day management of the firm’s ISMS, including ownership and maintenance of the firms’ policies, processes, standards and all technical guidance documentation.
Work with Facilities Manager to manage and test the Firm BCP plan
Management information security elements of 3rd party supplier relationships
Management of Information Security related projects as required including ISO27001 certification
Development and expansion of a best practice approach to IT security operations across the enterprise.
Work with Senior Management to measure and enforce compliance to firms’ security policy and standards.
Design and Implement an awareness program for the Firm
Ownership of all external audit requests, providing documentation and collating responses for internal and external audit requirements.
Ownership and management of all Information Security Incidents.
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or its international equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems.
Experience working with Firewalls, SIEM, Content filtering, APT,IDS/IPS, MDM, Multifactor Authentication & Citrix
Networking concepts and devices e.g. routing, switching, VLAN etc
Various platforms e.g Windows/AD, Linux etc
Knowledge of vulnerability and assessment techniques and application/operating systems hardening
Experience of an ISO27001 organisation
Emerging Cyber security policies and frame works
A minimum of three years’ experience working in an Information Security management role.
CISA, CISM or CISSP certification would be highly advantageous.
Background working in a Professional Services firm or Financial Services/regulated environment with earlier experience in IT Infrastructure/Operations would be advantageous.
• Comprehensive understanding of Information Security standards, technology, and threats.
• Strong knowledge of risk and compliance in a professional services or regulated environment.
• Demonstrable ability to self-educate via research and experimentation.
• Proven track record in problem solving and solution design.
• Ability to communicate effectively to audiences of different type and scale.
• Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a language the business understands.
• Ability to work independently and reliably under minimal supervision.
• Keep up-to-date with industry developments and trends.
This could be the next step in your career. Excellent Salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: Forensics (EnCE/ACE) , SECURITY
Description: IT FORENSIC MANAGER Position: Manager Service: Advisory - Consulting Specialism: Forensic Technology Services Responsibilities: As a Manager you will...
Description: IT FORENSIC MANAGER
Service: Advisory - Consulting
Specialism: Forensic Technology Services
As a Manager you will provide oversight of multiple client engagements such as searching the personal computer and smartphone of an executive suspected of intellectual property theft, or working with law firms to help facilitate a client’s disclosure involving hundreds of custodians. These are some of the challenges you’ll face as part of the team in one of the largest dedicated forensic technology practices in the world.
Much of our work centres on the analysis of large volumes of electronic data. And because we operate in an environment where speed of response is often critical to our clients, we are constantly innovating and drawing on the very latest technologies.
• Heavily involved in business development and marketing aspects of the business such as preparing and attending client proposals as well as presenting to large audiences;
• Providing oversight, guidance and direction to Consultants and Associates on multiple concurrent and complex projects;
• Responsibility for all aspects of engagements such as risk management, project management and client relationships;
• Drafting budgets for complex engagements involving multiple work streams, international teams and disparate systems;
• Building strong relationships with clients and senior members of the team;
• Development of new FTS methodologies and approaches to address client/market needs;
• Drafting reports and presentations to explain our findings;
• Perform coaching and performance management role for team members;
• Identify training and development opportunities for team members.
Education / professional qualifications:
• minimum 2.1 in a recognised University Degree specialising in a technical based subject such as Computer Forensics, Information Security or Computer Science;
• Relevant professional qualification such as EnCE, ACE or CISSP is a strong advantage.
• Minimum 2 years experience working in the area of Forensics, Information Security, eDiscovery and Data Analytics , ideally in a consultancy services firm but this not essential;
• Strong technical knowledge of IT systems;
• Experienced in supervising the work of others;
• Experienced in dealing with client management and staff;
• Knowledge of computer forensics, including applications such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix or dtSearch.
• Data extraction from common email containers such as PST and NSF files.
• Experience of the e-discovery process, including the skills to consult with clients on each stage of the e-discovery life-cycle.
• Detailed knowledge of server / desktop hardware and RAID levels.
• Expertise in network forensics (e.g. scanning networked devices at disk level, performing forensic analysis to determine flows of data/files).
• Extraction and analysis of logs and audit trails from switches, routers or gateways.
• Knowledge of document processing and review platforms (e.g. NUIX, Relativity, iConnect, Recommind, Stratify, Clearwell, iPro).
• Project management and the ability to manage relationships at all levels within our company and within the client’s organisation.
€65000 - €75,000
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SECURITY wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SECURITY jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SECURITY jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SELCOPY Selenium SEO Servers Service Delivery Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS