The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SIX SIGMA jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SIX SIGMA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SIX SIGMA jobs and permanent SIX SIGMA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SIX SIGMA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: UML , SIX SIGMA
Description: IT Architect Overview: My client is recruiting for an IT Process Architect who will be reporting to the Application & Process Architecture within their Information Management and Technology...
Description: IT Architect
My client is recruiting for an IT Process Architect who will be reporting to the Application & Process Architecture within their Information Management and Technology division.
• Develop & own process architecture reference model/blueprint;
• Ensure business process needs are aligned with Architectural Domains;
• Implement architectural governance, controls, policies and procedures;
• Perform product and vendor selection for process improvement components;
• Provide input into development of the architectural strategy;
• Ensure industry best practice;
• Communicate IT solutions to business, colleagues and suppliers;
• Serve as a process team lead on large projects/programmes;
• Serve as formal or informal mentor to members of the Enterprise Architecture Team;
• Serve as a subject matter expert for specific areas of process architecture
Experience / Qualifications
• 5 years within a process driven environment performing process design and system analysis roles across technical domains.
• 1 year experience at Lead Architect level for multiple different large organizations
• Minimum 3 years as Architect/Process Consultant
• Minimum of 2 years managing process change teams
• Detailed process change experience in the following areas: -
Banking/ Insurance/ Regulation/ Information Management
Technical/ Professional experience
• Previous experience defining process driven strategy – eg Six Sigma or other
• Application/Data/Process Design and Development
• Understanding of existing and emerging technologies
• Ability to build and maintain strong on-going business relationships at a strategic level with internal and external customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills and technical presentation skills
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine@eolas.ie Skills Keywords: PRINCE , SIX SIGMA , PMI
Description: Senior Projects Manager Role To support the planning and implementation of key projects and initiatives for the department of surgical affairs including the direct supervision of the Programmes...
Description: Senior Projects Manager
To support the planning and implementation of key projects and initiatives for the department of surgical affairs including the direct supervision of the Programmes project management team. (x5)
The senior projects manager will work with the national leads and their programme management team and working groups to develop programme plans, assist in process and data performance analysis, log issues and risks, advise on stakeholder and communications management and report on the status of the programme.
The senior projects manager will also work with team members and management within the plan and drive the implementation of key departmental projects in a number of areas.
• Manage a team of programme/project managers
• Ensure each Project has a clear programme plan indicating the programme stages and detailed activities.
• Clarify programme team roles and responsibilities and governance.
• Development and management of stakeholder management and communication plans
• Management of standard project management processes e.g. risk and issue logging, interdependency management, status reporting, planning, etc
• Workshop design and facilitation of stakeholders in collaborative problem solving.
• Co-ordinating team meetings, preparing documentation, design of templates, documenting workshop outputs, version control of documentation and managing sign off processes.
• Facilitating the development of standardised models of care including the mapping of processes, analysis of performance data, documentation of roles and responsibilities, agreeing performance indicators, documenting minimum operating standards
• Facilitating the programme team in agreeing implementation strategies, plans and conducting change impact assessments
• Ensuring appropriate engagement of programme managers in supporting the implementation phases and issues as they arise in conjunction with regional and local implementation teams.
• Ensuring the mechanisms and infrastructure required to sustain change are in place.
Required skills and behaviours
Strong change leadership and communication skills to complement the programme leads leadership skills
A higher degree in Quality Management, Project Management or related field would be advantageous.
Knowledge or experience in change management methodologies is desirable but not essential
Proven track record of delivering measurable and sustainable benefits
A good coach and ability to transfer change management knowledge and skills effectively
An excellent facilitator, experienced in workshop design and management of collaborative problem solving workshops
Attention to detail and good documentation skills
Requires minimum direction, high personal energy, positive approach to dealing with challenges and ambiguity
Excellent project management skills and able to move a team forward, maintain momentum and project planning and management discipline.
Ability to deal with conflict positively
Track record of building positive working relationships with people who work in a challenging and at times stressful work environment.
Completer finisher and flexible working arrangements
Strong process mapping and analysis skills
Strong data analysis skills
Can co-ordinate and motivate a multi-disciplinary team
Certification in process improvement and project management methods such as Prince II, PMI, Lean and 6-Sigma is an advantage. Candidates indicating skills in these areas will be expected to demonstrate knowledge of these methods and examples of how they have used them to deliver measurable benefits.
This is an excellent role with a leading client in Dublin City Centre.
Should you be interested please contact us on 01 2866666 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SIX SIGMA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SIX SIGMA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SIX SIGMA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNA SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES