The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SOLARIS jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SOLARIS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SOLARIS jobs and permanent SOLARIS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SOLARIS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: UNIX , SOLARIS , LINUX
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Systems Administrator for a permanent role in North Dublin...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Systems Administrator for a permanent role in North Dublin. The candidate will join a team of Unix Systems Administrators providing support to all the Unix (Solaris), Linux (Red Hat) and SAN storage & fabric environments under the teams responsibility
Unix Administrator Tasks and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include designing and implementing processes and procedures to insure the availability of our Unix and Linux servers, troubleshooting both hardware and software problems, and providing day-to-day systems support. The candidate will join a global team of Unix System administrators providing support to all our Unix & Linux systems.
Unix Administrator Essential Requirements
• 6+ years of experience with Solaris systems administration
• Solid understanding of Solaris 10 with experience in Solaris 11 an advantage
• 4+ years experience with Red Hat Enterprise Server administration
• Experience writing and maintaining shell scripts
• Experience with Citrix Netcaler platforms
• Strong analytical and design skills, excellent planning and problem solving skills
• Knowledgeable in performance tuning
• 2+ years of experience with enterprise storage
• 2+ years of experience with SAN fabric management
• 2+ years project management skills
• Flexibility to be on-call 24X7 and work nights/weekends when needed
• Some international travel may be required
• Education: BS degree or comparable experience
• Previous experience with Oracle Database and applications would be advantage
• Team player with good customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Must be able to work independently and on a team with minimal supervision
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Unix / Linux / Red Hat / Solaris / Unix Administrator / Unix Admin / Solaris Admin / Linux Administrator /
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SOLARIS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SOLARIS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SOLARIS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Temenos T24 TERADATA