The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SPANISH jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SPANISH roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SPANISH jobs and permanent SPANISH jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SPANISH , Windows 2008
Description: Windows Desktop Support (Spanish) Job Description: The position will initially involve supporting users and visitors in our existing Madrid office...
Description: Windows Desktop Support (Spanish)
The position will initially involve supporting users and visitors in our existing Madrid office. My client is currently in the process of setting up a new office in Madrid as part of a joint venture. The office will accommodate circa 50 users as well as approximately 70 Sales/remote users in year one. The job role will initially involve supporting existing staff in the Madrid office and also work as part of the project team to setup the new office in Madrid. The successful candidate will be part of a wider Desktop Support Team based across various client sites in Europe and North America. The candidate will also work closely with other members of the larger Systems and Technology Infrastructure team providing some one site support to those teams.
The reporting line is to a manager based in Ireland.
This job is currently scoped as a 9AM to 17:30PM, CET Monday to Friday but flexibility to work of hours is required to support the business,
The successful candidate should have experience working in the financial services sector and be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment that adheres to strict security and audit requirements. E.g. PCI compliance
The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated and be able to operate with minimal supervision and have very strong interpersonal and communication skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide support to the employees both on site and remote and to those who are working in other offices.
• Provide operating system support for Windows 7 and associated software such as encryption. Remote access and printing
• Provide support for Microsoft Office applications. e.g. Office 200710, Lync, Visio, Project etc
• Provide first line support to end user Desktop and access to the VDI desktop via Citrix receiver
• Provide first line support to VDI end user environment.
• Provide first line support for business applications developed in house.
• Provide first line support for applications purchased by the business.
• Provide first line support for BackOffice applications/services issues
• Provide support in setting up meeting rooms with Telco and IT equipment as required.
• Administer Active Directory requirements for employees e.g. network accounts, mailboxes etc.
• Setup new desktops and laptops for users.
• Troubleshoot hardware issues on printers, desktops, laptops and their peripherals and work with vendors as required.
• Troubleshoot and provide first line hands on support for Telecoms and Network related issues.
• Ensure that all systems are kept up to date with the latest enterprise security tools for patch management anti-virus software etc.
• Ensure all audit requirements of the business are met.
• Maintain the Information Security Policies and Standards.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new technical solutions that the business may implement.
• Assist in the implementation, documentation and support of hardware and software solutions for the business.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SPANISH wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SPANISH jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SPANISH jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Temenos T24 TERADATA Test Automation TEST AUTOMATION TEST PLANS