The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SQL jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SQL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SQL jobs and permanent SQL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SQL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER
Description: NEW Role - Just in I am currently hiring a SQL SERVER DBA mid level for a permanent role in Dublin...
Description: NEW Role - Just in I am currently hiring a SQL SERVER DBA mid level for a permanent role in Dublin.
• Proven ability in managing environments and acting as a gatekeeper in a complex organization.
• Full understanding of all the features of Sql Server, supported versions from 2008 to 2014
• Knowledge of the full stack (RDBMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) from an admin perspective.
• Experience in all the traditional DBA tasks such as managing users and permissions, performance, storage, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please send an updated Cv to email@example.com or call Lorraine on 01 286 66 66
Salary negotiable depending on experience - this is a Mid Level role
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: .NET , SQL
Description: Application Support with strong C# & SQL skills Permanent Role - based in Dublin City Centre - Salary circa 35-45k Depending on Experience This role encompasses both software support...
Description: Application Support with strong C# & SQL skills
Permanent Role - based in Dublin City Centre - Salary circa 35-45k Depending on Experience
This role encompasses both software support and development work.
The Application Developer is responsible for fix on fail of incidents and problems, timely investigation / analysis and resolution of support calls, design and development of BAU enhancements.
The Application Support role requires a very good understanding of SQL database programming and some basic C# skills
Experience / Skills
• Experience of developing in C# (1 year +)
• Proven track record with SQL database programming (e.g. Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle)
• Good knowledge & understanding of the systems lifecycle
• Respond to new incidents as per SLA’s, ensuring calls are completed in a timely manner with minimum disruption to the operational areas.
• Ensure code created meets programming standards, technical specifications and quality standards, including performing peer code reviews and ensuring that all repeating processes are documented to enable quick call handling
• Support implementation and provide post implementation support
• Ensure that all IT security policies and procedures are followed.
• Actively manage the call list queue and ensure continuous focus is made to meet SLA’s and provide regular communication to IT Application Support Manager in advance of SLAs being impacted and highlighting issues/Incidents that may impact work-lists
• Participate in the process of integrating and releasing new application/software functionality into the ‘business-as-usual’ environment, ensuring all service operational acceptance activities have been successfully developed and agreed prior to handover.
• Reduce occurrence of user generated error incident calls by escalating gaps in user training to the IT Application Support Manager and help facilitate user training
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply please forward an updated cv to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call Lorraine on 01 286 66 66
Application Support, Supprting Software Applications, Support .Net SQL APplications
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: JAVA , SQL , J2EE , PL/SQL
Description: Java Developer Required for Top Company based in Dublin Essential: Minimum 2 years relevant experience Experience of Java 1...
Description: Java Developer Required for Top Company based in Dublin
Minimum 2 years relevant experience
Experience of Java 1.5 and above
Familiar with Enterprise development, understanding how these applications are packaged and built.
Knowledge of enterprise beans and the advantages and disadvantages of having an application deployed and running within an application server
Familiar with common programming patterns
Basic SQL skills, someone who is familiar with relational databases in particular Oracle
Experience in test driven development
Apply now with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin M50 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , SQL SERVER
Description: Sql / Reports Developer - €40-50k plus Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance, Gym and extra's Sql Server Developer - Permanent role for an excellent Client in Dublin South West just off the M50...
Description: Sql / Reports Developer - €40-50k plus Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance, Gym and extra's
Sql Server Developer - Permanent role for an excellent Client in Dublin South West just off the M50. The client is based beside M50 South and the company is a leading Retail company in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge the following areas:
• 2-3+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server (T-Sql)
• Experience working with Microsoft SSRS/ SSIS
• Good Communication, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skill.
• Must be able to write good SQL Queries (Stored procedures, functions, performance tuning) and work on creating new reports (SSRS).
• Performing program design, coding and development
• Must hold a 3rd level qualification
Should you be interested please contact Peter on 01 2866666 or send me your resume.
Please apply to Peter@eolas.ie if you are interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TEST SCRIPTS , SQL
Description: Senior QA Engineer / Test Lead Leading financial client is currently looking for Quality Assurance Lead to join the current team and be a ‘hands-on' lead...
Description: Senior QA Engineer / Test Lead
Leading financial client is currently looking for Quality Assurance Lead to join the current team and be a ‘hands-on' lead. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the best client sites in Dublin City Centre. The client offers an attractive salary and benefits package plus some of the nicest offices to work in for Dublin City. The team is a small team and the QA lead will be a mentor responsible for the QA process as you will report to a QA Manager. The role will suit a Senior Tester looking for that next step up in their career.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Participate in all Project related meeting and get better Understanding about application and core requirement from business Team.
2. Planning resources for forthcoming test releases/projects
3. Creation and updating of test plans for a wide variety of financial systems and execution of tests on these systems
4. Record all test case results, anomalies and statuses and communicate same to development, business analysts, project managers and business sponsors
5. Co-ordinate test efforts carried out by business users across different functions, locations and involving third parties as required
6. Support and manage other testers and off shore testers
7. Support business user testing by providing appropriate test data and test conditions, supporting user test planning and ensuring change management processes are adhered to.
8. Manage and co-ordinate the set up of multiple applications and test environments and the refresh of data on said systems
9. Liaise with IT Operations and Developers to manage the release of code to the test system environments and Production systems environments in accordance with procedure
10. Liaise with business users to ensure all changes achieve the required level of User Acceptance testing prior to release
11. Ensure that the Change Management system is kept up to date with the current status of Changes that are being tested
Experience and Qualifications
* A third level qualification in a systems or business related discipline is desirable
* Develop and debug automated test scripts in QTP and HP Quality Centre a plus
* Experience with Broad Financial applications testing knowledge
* Strong skills in data warehouse, data analysis and ETL, TIBCO testing all a plus
* Excellent knowledge of SQL / creating moderately complex SQL queries
* Knowledge of mobile, web browser testing an advantage
* Knowledge of understanding and working in XML and flat files.
* At least 5years of testing
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SQL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SQL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SQL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Telephony Temenos T24 TERADATA Test Automation TEST AUTOMATION TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS