The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SQL jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SQL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SQL jobs and permanent SQL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SQL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: SQL
Description: Application Support Specialist Application Support Specialist Dublin 2 Our client is currently recruiting for an Application Support Specialist My client is an industry leader in...
Description: Application Support Specialist
Application Support Specialist Dublin 2
Our client is currently recruiting for an Application Support Specialist
My client is an industry leader in expatriate assignment management, is currently seeking an experienced Application Support Specialist who will join the internal team to work on our cutting-edge enterprise solution.
Act as primary customer contact for incoming and assigned customer cases. Provide telephone, web, and email based support for my clients expatriate management application.
Help document, create, and verify acceptable workarounds to identify problems that permit users to continue using systems until a formal resolution has been released.
Train customers on product functionality.
Meet contractual and internal goals for customer communication by responding to requests for assistance, consistently providing updates on the progress of each resolution, and providing high quality, creative, and timely solutions.
Test new product functionality as needed and communicate issues to Development in detailed bug reports.
Coordinate with Development and Client Services to test and verify software release.
Regularly interface with management and peers to plan and execute changes or improvements to policies, procedures and documentation.
Work with leads to ensure all documentation and written policies are accurate and up to date.
Minimum four (4) years' work or combined work and educational experience with technology groups or proprietary application software support environments in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
A Strong client focus including troubleshooting and follow-up skills and a commitment to continuous improvement is required.
Demonstrates a proactive, responsible, and willing approach to work willing to go above-and-beyond to achieve client satisfaction.
Strong problem-solving skills.
Excellent oral and written communication.
Ability to work in a networked MS Windows environment.
Experience with financial systems.
Experienced in project planning and management.
Knowledge of SQL language is a plus.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
24 days holidays
Choice of work phone - Iphone,html, samsung
Bonus between 8 - 15%
Kitchen fully stocked by Super Value every week
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
SKILLS: Application Support, App Support, Production support
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: .NET , SQL
Description: Application Support with strong SQL skills Permanent Role - based in Dublin City Centre - Salary circa 30-32k Depending on Experience This role encompasses both support and development...
Description: Application Support with strong SQL skills
Permanent Role - based in Dublin City Centre - Salary circa 30-32k Depending on Experience
This role encompasses both support and development work.
The Application Developer is responsible for fix on fail of incidents and problems, timely investigation / analysis and resolution of support calls, design and development of BAU enhancements.
The Application Support role requires a very good understanding of SQL database programming and some basic C# skills
Experience / Skills
• Experience of developing in C# (1 year +)
• Proven track record with SQL database programming (e.g. Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle)
• Good knowledge & understanding of the systems lifecycle
• Respond to new incidents as per SLA’s, ensuring calls are completed in a timely manner with minimum disruption to the operational areas.
• Ensure code created meets programming standards, technical specifications and quality standards, including performing peer code reviews and ensuring that all repeating processes are documented to enable quick call handling
• Support implementation and provide post implementation support
• Ensure that all IT security policies and procedures are followed.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships within Capita and clients as necessary
• Actively manage the call list queue and ensure continuous focus is made to meet SLA’s and provide regular communication to IT Application Support Manager in advance of SLAs being impacted and highlighting issues/Incidents that may impact work-lists
• Participate in the process of integrating and releasing new application/software functionality into the ‘business-as-usual’ environment, ensuring all service operational acceptance activities have been successfully developed and agreed prior to handover.
• Reduce occurrence of user generated error incident calls by escalating gaps in user training to the IT Application Support Manager and help facilitate user training
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply please forward an updated cv to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call Lorraine on 01 286 66 66
Application Support, Supprting Software Applications, Support .Net SQL APplications
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: ETL , SQL , PL/SQL
Description: My Client has a vacancy for a Software Engineer/ Database Developer to work within the Software Development Team, a multi-disciplined, high performing team of 8 software developers • Working...
Description: My Client has a vacancy for a Software Engineer/ Database Developer to work within the Software Development Team, a multi-disciplined, high performing team of 8 software developers
• Working primarily in the areas of database and data integration technologies, with some reporting
• The role covers all aspects of the software development lifecycle from new applications development to system enhancement, maintenance, and support
• Opportunity to be part of a dynamic IT team
Suitable candidates will have:
• A third level computing qualification, ideally 2.1 or higher
• Proven experience
• Knowledge of ETL/data integration tools (eg SSIS, Ab Initio, Data Integrator, Informatica etc)
• SQL, PL/SQL or T/SQL
• Sound knowledge of software engineering principles and theory
• A natural interest in technology
• An inquisitive nature to query other team members on specific technology or business issues
• High levels of dependability, flexibility, enthusiasm, supportiveness, involvement, openness, and clarity
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Drive & resilience to take initiative and ability to focus on the customer and deliver to deadlines
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
In addition to that mentioned above, familiarity with some or all of the following technologies or tools whilst not essential would be useful:-
• Crystal Reports, Business Objects XI, Web Intelligence
• Source/Revision Control tools
• Object-oriented theory & concepts
This is a permanent role offering very attractive Salary and full benefits package.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , SQL SERVER
Description: Sql Server DBA - Permanent for one of Irelands leading firms Excellent Dublin City Centre based client is currently looking for an in house SQL Database Administrator...
Description: Sql Server DBA - Permanent for one of Irelands leading firms
Excellent Dublin City Centre based client is currently looking for an in house SQL Database Administrator.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
•Advanced SQL Architecture / Design
•SQL Performance Tuning
•SQL Health and Risk ReviewSQL Discovery
•SQL Consolidation Planning
•Installation / Configuration
•Day to day troubleshooting / support
•Setup and maintain documentation
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
•Third level qualification in computer science, information systems, engineering, business or a related field (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
•4 + years’ experience working in this area
•Experience working in environments of a large corporate
•The potential candidate should be self motivated with an ability to survive in a progressive IT environment, along with the flexibility to adapt to new technologies
•Have a good understanding of Microsoft technologies
•Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential
•The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to learn and grow within this role
•Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
•Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
Please apply to Peter@eolas.ie if you are interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: EXCEL , SQL , SAS
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Reporting Analyst to join their existing team to expanding its data analytics and performance areas...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Reporting Analyst to join their existing team to expanding its data analytics and performance areas.
This is an excellent chance for a junior candidate with 2-3 years commercial experience with MS Excel to develop their knowledge and learn from a very experienced team as well as gaining strong SQL and SAS skills in the process.
The team are expanding their data analytics and performance activities with particular focus on measuring effectiveness of strategy implementation and operational capability. The successful candidate will assist in the development, maintenance and distribution of information and reports.
• Produce timely, accurate and comprehensive Reports with supplementary analysis to provide insights on key metrics and respond to subsequent actions for further investigation.
• Respond to regular and ad hoc requests for data and analysis from stakeholders.
• Resolve business issues using data analysis and assist with presentation of information to relevant stakeholders.
• Work closely with senior analysts to develop and enhance existing suite.
• Support existing customer segmentation process and assist with the development of new campaign formulation and campaign effectiveness reporting.
• Strong Business/Data Analyst skills and knowledge required with experience in relational databases (proficiency in SQL would be a distinct advantage).
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a reporting environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality & accurate reports within demanding timescales.
• Demonstrated willingness to learn new skills and BI tools.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
SAS Enterprise Guide, Base SAS & SQL Server (SSIS & SSRS)
Collections, finance or credit reporting
Campaign execution or customer segmentation
• Proven ability to manipulate data, analyse and communicate the results of analysis in a business context.
• Developed presentation skills and ability to work effectively with colleagues from different disciplines across the business and credit management functions.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst / Business Analyst
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SQL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SQL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SQL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Temenos T24 TERADATA Test Automation TEST AUTOMATION TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS TESTER