The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SQL jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SQL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SQL jobs and permanent SQL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SQL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: SQL , EXCEL , ACCESS
Description: Contact Centre Manager required for Permanent position with leading Financial Services Company based in Dublin 2...
Description: Contact Centre Manager required for Permanent position with leading Financial Services Company based in Dublin 2.
Responsibilities of the Contact Centre Manager:
• Lead & Develop Workforce team to maximise productivity & performance across all areas of Customer Engagement
• Support the Management and development of all technology platforms and systems (dialler) constantly striving for efficiency and Innovation
• Responsibility for managing a team for monitoring all aspects of real time and agent adherence, intra – day management, SLA and department Utilisation.
• Oversee daily workflow for all areas of Customer Engagement.
• Develop and manage outbound customer contact campaigns.
• Ensure that Inbound SLA’s are adhered to and optimum level of Utilisation is achieved
• Manage all aspects of Outbound customer communication channels within Customer Engagement department
• The Contact Centre Manager will support the development and maintenance of capacity planning within the Customer Engagement department.
• Ensure a clear line of succession planning is built within your team at all levels.
• Conduct monthly & yearly Performance Management reviews and appraisals.
• Manage Third Party relationship with Dialler technology provider, infrastructure & internal IT departments.
• Drive change management initiatives within area of responsibility working with external partners to improve operational effectiveness.
• Knowledge of Contact centre / Collections environment
• Competent in the use of Dialler technology & Telephony software
• Ability to manage and influence a team in a contact centre environment
• Proficient in SQL, Excel & Access database
• Understanding of CCMA, CPC & SME legislation
• Excellent numerical skills
Contact Centre Manager, Contact Centre Team Lead, Contact Centre Agent, Dialler, Contact Centre, SQL, Excel, Access, SME.
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: DATAWAREHOUSING , SQL , ETL , Business Intelligence
Description: Data Warehouse Developer required for Permanent Position with leading Financial Services Company based in Cork...
Description: Data Warehouse Developer required for Permanent Position with leading Financial Services Company based in Cork.
Reporting to the Team Lead the role of Data warehouse Developer is responsible for the continuing development of the Integrated Data Layer and the delivery of Business Access Layer Solutions. The Data warehouse Developer is responsible for profiling data sets and developing data transformations in line with implementations.
Responsibilities of the Data warehouse Developer:
• Adhere to IT Project Methodology & Standards
• Ensure Data Quality Assurance by incorporating Source to Target Data Verification at all transition points
• Design data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
• Develop data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
• Support Data Modellers in analysis ODS Data
• Develop the batch schedule managing dependencies and resources as appropriate
• The ideal candidate will have a third level IT qualification or 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience of writing SQL scripts to transform data.
• Hands on experience of performance tuning through the use of Explains and Viewpoint Query Monitor.
• Experience in Multi load, Fast export, BTEQ, Fast load.
• Experience or knowledge of data management framework.
• Experience or knowledge of Financial Services Logical Data Model, or similar Data Model.
• Solid understanding of client tools such as SQL Assistant, Viewpoint Performance Monitor.
• Experience working with ETL tools such as SSIS would be advantageous.
• Experience of working with scheduling tools would be advantageous
Datawarehouse Developer, Data warehouse Developer, SQL, ETL, Data Management, Datawarehousing, Data Warehouse Analyst, SQL Scripts, ETL tools, SSIS, Data Model.
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 2 Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: SIEBEL , SQL
Description: Siebel Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre. Responsibilities of the Siebel Administrator: • Server Components Monitoring...
Description: Siebel Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre.
Responsibilities of the Siebel Administrator:
• Server Components Monitoring.
• Migration and Deployment of Siebel Objects from One environment to another, segregation of duties from developers.
• Identify, initiate and drive improvements in the performance and integrity of the SIEBEL application and where possible implement change.
• Support a number of upcoming technical projects / upgrades
• Cross train
• Support Analysis of requirements from a technical point of view and drive the technical direction of the project that best support’s the business requirements and overall IT architecture and strategy.
• QA Technical Specifications in line with design standards that accurately detail the technical solutions to be implemented and supported on the systems
• Complete Technical development assignments such that programs support the approved project requirements and follow the agreed upon Functional and Technical Design
• Deliver assignments to agreed Quality standards and to the Project standards and procedures employed in the department
• Conduct design and code reviews; comfortable in conducting QA reviews of development tasks and coded solutions.
Other aspects of the administrative team including the following:
• Perform Siebel upgrades and migrations.
• Troubleshoot Siebel performance / technical issues.
• File system management, issues currently with files such Diary and Documents that need addressing.
• Recommend/apply architecture and implementation best practices
Monitoring, retrieval and review of log files to identify production issues and recommend solutions.
• Manage Siebel Servers and Components; manage Web Servers
• Troubleshoot Seibel Server Related issues and performance tuning.
• Coordinating with various teams such Development, Database and Integration teams.
• Setting of Siebel developer’s tools/client.
• Proactive performance tuning.
• Setting up email profiles.
• Minimum 5 years Siebel Development experience
• Experience in all aspects of Siebel Development and Technologies.
• Experience in Siebel Configuration and Environment Management e.g. Migration, Reference data, User Accounts, Enterprise Configuration/Management, Server Configuration/Management
• Experience in the following 3rd Party Tools/Technologies: - SQL/Plus - PL/SQL - DOS Scripting - Windows Server administration
• Experience in some or all of the following would be very helpful: - SQL IDE - Microsoft Development Technologies- Source control tools- SQL query analysis – Data warehousing
• IT qualification preferably to degree standard or similar
This is a permanent position with a leading Financial Services Company based in Dublin 2.
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com for more information
Siebel Administrator, Siebel Developer, Siebel Programmer, Administration, Administrator, Developer, Analyst Programmer, SQL, SQL IDE, Siebel Servers, Siebel Development.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ACTIVE DIRECTORY , LAN , SQL SERVER , MS SQL SERVER
Description: IT Manager Must be somewhat hands on in the role and the role will manage a small IT team. Core technologies suite is MS Stack...
Description: IT Manager
Must be somewhat hands on in the role and the role will manage a small IT team. Core technologies suite is MS Stack.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this newly created position will offer the role-holder a unique opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of the IT function, to best meet the complex and evolving needs of the business. This is a hands-on role, requiring soft and hard skills, with particular emphasis on project, vendor, information security and people management.
The client is a relatively small user base with approx. 40 staff but from an IT perspective they manage a huge amount of information across a large number of servers, databases and websites.
•Develop a holistic, integrated strategy and long-term vision for the function, to build on the IT function and processes already in place, so that IT services support and provide a basis for future business growth and development
•Proactively develop and maximise the technology infrastructure to support the business objectives and evolving business needs
•Participate and engage in the business at Senior Management and Board level
Critical Business Functions
•To manage the IT team and infrastructure to ensure 24/7/365 service availability
•Oversee management of the helpdesk, call prioritisation, response times and measurement of outcomes
•Develop and implement internal SLAs
•Develop and implement best practice policies and procedures, to ensure projects are delivered within an agreed methodology and to a consistent standard
•Manage and coordinate internal and external resources, to ensure projects are fully tested and fit for purpose, prior to deployment
•Ongoing management of the IT Programme, so current and future projects are planned, organised and delivered in a systematic and timely manner, with minimal business disruption
•Best practice management of hardware/software maintenance, hosting and infrastructure suppliers, to ensure ongoing value for money and fitness for purpose
•Manage the implementation of information security standards across systems and applications
•Work closely with the Data Protection & Information Security Specialist to ensure compliance with data protection and info security requirements
•Appropriate alignment of IT staff, to meet current and future service levels and project delivery timelines
•Coach, train and develop staff to maximise potential and enhance IT skills
•Manage Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning processes
•Oversee IT audits and actioning of recommendations as required
•Budget preparation, management and cost control
•Compliance with internal, regulatory and any other legal IT frameworks
•IT reporting to Senior Management, Trustee Boards and related stakeholders
•Related third-level qualification, with preference for additional formal project-management qualification
•In-depth technical knowledge of a range of IT technologies across infrastructure, security & network, database & application
•Understanding and experience of the MS technology stack
•Knowledge of hosted infrastructure and platforms and Cloud technologies
•Expertise in creating and deploying best IT governance practices and methodologies
•2 years people management experience, which can be at team leader or supervisory level
• Must have a strong Data MIS background especially solid knowledge of Access/ Sql Server and some VBA skills would be nice to have.
• Experience of ISO frameworks for documentation management, specifically ISO27001
•A credible professional, with a pro-active, can-do attitude, who can build strong business relationships and influence at all levels across the business
•Possess strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise workload, adhere to strict timelines and see work priorities through to completion
•Innovative, energetic and passionate about delivering a top class IT service, of the highest standard
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Peter at Eolas on 01 2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: SQL , MS SQL SERVER
Description: SQL Database Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Cork...
Description: SQL Database Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Cork.
This SQL DBA role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
Responsibilities of the SQL DBA:
• Monitoring & Administration of SQL environments and escalation and resolution of issues.
• Provide SQL support for projects as required
• Owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests
• Fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within SLAs
• Reviewing service related reports e.g: database backups, maintenance, monitoring on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLAs, responding to database related alerts and escalations
• Working with the database team to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems
• Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
• Some experience of other Database technologies eg Teradata, Oracle etc. is a distinct advantage.
• Experience in Unix OS while not a necessity is an advantage.
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
• Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
• Ability to work on own initiative with strong self-starter competencies.
• Experience of service provision with a strong customer focus.
• A high degree of flexibility to achieve high performing standards.
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
• To be self-motivated and enthusiastic and support of the business vision and encourages others to work towards its achievement
• Ability to break problems into their component parts, gathers relevant data which results in an objective decision being made
This is a permanent position with an attractive salary on offer
Apply now with your CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more information.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SQL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SQL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SQL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Telephony Temenos T24 TERADATA TEST AUTOMATION Test Automation TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS