The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SQL jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SQL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SQL jobs and permanent SQL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SQL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: WINDOWS 2003 , Windows 2008 , SQL SERVER
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Specialist to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Specialist to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
Application Support Specialist
The Application Support Specialist(s) will be part of a team that provides a support function for 24x7 business operations. This includes issue management and tracking, software deployment and release management, scripting/automation of system management procedures and monitoring/alerting tools and applications. The role will also encompass release deployments and process and system automation projects.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in Windows Server 2003/2008, IIS6/7 and MS SQL Server. Strong working knowledge of Web Services, Windows Services and Windows Clustering also required.
Core Technical Skills:
• IIS 6 & 7 Configuration & Administration
• Windows 2003/2008 Server
• SQL 2000/2005/2008
• Working knowledge of Web services
• Good understanding of networking fundamentals.
• T-SQL Coding
Preferred Technical Skills:
• MS Message Queue
• Windows Clustering
• Working knowledge of Windows Services
• Windows Server Clustering
• Scripting Skills (VBScript, JScript etc)
• Microsoft MCP/MCSC
Typical responsibilities include:
• Good technical debugging, problem solving and problem management skills required.
• Ability to escalate, track and own problems until resolution.
• Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft OS/IIS/Windows Server Environment
• Ability to deal with end-users and communicate and explain problems and their resolutions to Customer
• Will be required to work in a support rota covering weekends and on-call out of hours.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong team player attributes.
• Customer awareness
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
To view further Test Analyst positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Nicola Byrne Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , SQL
Description: My Top Financial Services client who is the heart of the city is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their Business Analyst team. This would be working on exciting projects...
Description: My Top Financial Services client who is the heart of the city is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their Business Analyst team. This would be working on exciting projects.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst
•Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of product requirements and solution design
•Full lifecycle delivery of product change, including the creation of detailed functional specification documentation for the product in line with company and industry best practices, support and review of Engineering team delivery and maintenance of product documentation
•Support the creation, maintenance and delivery of the Product Roadmap including requirement gathering, publication and stakeholder management
•Provide innovation and leadership in the creation of market-leading solution design in the areas of client onboarding and regulatory compliance
•Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members
•Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to business analysis within the company
•Support training and knowledge transfer to product, engineering and professional services colleagues
•Provide SME support and knowledge transfer to the Sales / Pre-Sales teams and Professional Services client-facing project teams
•Direct involvement in certain key sales initiatives
•Build and maintain key client and industry relationships
•Support the creation and maintenance of internal and external product packaging, including core documentation suite
Required Experience & Skills for the Business Analyst:
•Track record of delivering complex business or technology solutions
•Database, SQL and Reporting Skills
•Excellent analytical and creative problem solving abilities
•Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
•Minimum 4 years business analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry
•Software development lifecycle practices
•Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
•Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology
•Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
•Microsoft Certification an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Nicola at Eolas.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: DATAWAREHOUSING , SQL , ETL , Business Intelligence
Description: Data Warehouse Developer required for Permanent Position with leading Financial Services Company based in Cork...
Description: Data Warehouse Developer required for Permanent Position with leading Financial Services Company based in Cork.
Reporting to the Team Lead the role of Data warehouse Developer is responsible for the continuing development of the Integrated Data Layer and the delivery of Business Access Layer Solutions. The Data warehouse Developer is responsible for profiling data sets and developing data transformations in line with implementations.
Responsibilities of the Data warehouse Developer:
• Adhere to IT Project Methodology & Standards
• Ensure Data Quality Assurance by incorporating Source to Target Data Verification at all transition points
• Design data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
• Develop data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
• Support Data Modellers in analysis ODS Data
• Develop the batch schedule managing dependencies and resources as appropriate
• The ideal candidate will have a third level IT qualification or 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience of writing SQL scripts to transform data.
• Hands on experience of performance tuning through the use of Explains and Viewpoint Query Monitor.
• Experience in Multi load, Fast export, BTEQ, Fast load.
• Experience or knowledge of data management framework.
• Experience or knowledge of Financial Services Logical Data Model, or similar Data Model.
• Solid understanding of client tools such as SQL Assistant, Viewpoint Performance Monitor.
• Experience working with ETL tools such as SSIS would be advantageous.
• Experience of working with scheduling tools would be advantageous
Datawarehouse Developer, Data warehouse Developer, SQL, ETL, Data Management, Datawarehousing, Data Warehouse Analyst, SQL Scripts, ETL tools, SSIS, Data Model.
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 2 Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: SIEBEL , SQL
Description: Siebel Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre. Responsibilities of the Siebel Administrator: • Server Components Monitoring...
Description: Siebel Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre.
Responsibilities of the Siebel Administrator:
• Server Components Monitoring.
• Migration and Deployment of Siebel Objects from One environment to another, segregation of duties from developers.
• Identify, initiate and drive improvements in the performance and integrity of the SIEBEL application and where possible implement change.
• Support a number of upcoming technical projects / upgrades
• Cross train
• Support Analysis of requirements from a technical point of view and drive the technical direction of the project that best support’s the business requirements and overall IT architecture and strategy.
• QA Technical Specifications in line with design standards that accurately detail the technical solutions to be implemented and supported on the systems
• Complete Technical development assignments such that programs support the approved project requirements and follow the agreed upon Functional and Technical Design
• Deliver assignments to agreed Quality standards and to the Project standards and procedures employed in the department
• Conduct design and code reviews; comfortable in conducting QA reviews of development tasks and coded solutions.
Other aspects of the administrative team including the following:
• Perform Siebel upgrades and migrations.
• Troubleshoot Siebel performance / technical issues.
• File system management, issues currently with files such Diary and Documents that need addressing.
• Recommend/apply architecture and implementation best practices
Monitoring, retrieval and review of log files to identify production issues and recommend solutions.
• Manage Siebel Servers and Components; manage Web Servers
• Troubleshoot Seibel Server Related issues and performance tuning.
• Coordinating with various teams such Development, Database and Integration teams.
• Setting of Siebel developer’s tools/client.
• Proactive performance tuning.
• Setting up email profiles.
• Minimum 5 years Siebel Development experience
• Experience in all aspects of Siebel Development and Technologies.
• Experience in Siebel Configuration and Environment Management e.g. Migration, Reference data, User Accounts, Enterprise Configuration/Management, Server Configuration/Management
• Experience in the following 3rd Party Tools/Technologies: - SQL/Plus - PL/SQL - DOS Scripting - Windows Server administration
• Experience in some or all of the following would be very helpful: - SQL IDE - Microsoft Development Technologies- Source control tools- SQL query analysis – Data warehousing
• IT qualification preferably to degree standard or similar
This is a permanent position with a leading Financial Services Company based in Dublin 2.
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com for more information
Siebel Administrator, Siebel Developer, Siebel Programmer, Administration, Administrator, Developer, Analyst Programmer, SQL, SQL IDE, Siebel Servers, Siebel Development.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: SQL , MS SQL SERVER
Description: SQL Database Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Cork...
Description: SQL Database Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Cork.
This SQL DBA role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
Responsibilities of the SQL DBA:
• Monitoring & Administration of SQL environments and escalation and resolution of issues.
• Provide SQL support for projects as required
• Owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests
• Fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within SLAs
• Reviewing service related reports e.g: database backups, maintenance, monitoring on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLAs, responding to database related alerts and escalations
• Working with the database team to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems
• Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
• Some experience of other Database technologies eg Teradata, Oracle etc. is a distinct advantage.
• Experience in Unix OS while not a necessity is an advantage.
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
• Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
• Ability to work on own initiative with strong self-starter competencies.
• Experience of service provision with a strong customer focus.
• A high degree of flexibility to achieve high performing standards.
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
• To be self-motivated and enthusiastic and support of the business vision and encourages others to work towards its achievement
• Ability to break problems into their component parts, gathers relevant data which results in an objective decision being made
This is a permanent position with an attractive salary on offer
Apply now with your CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more information.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SQL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SQL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SQL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Telephony Temenos T24 TERADATA TEST AUTOMATION Test Automation TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS