The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SQL jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SQL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SQL jobs and permanent SQL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SQL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , SQL SERVER
Description: Sql Server DBA - Permanent for one of Irelands leading firms Excellent Dublin City Centre based client is currently looking for an in house SQL Database Administrator...
Description: Sql Server DBA - Permanent for one of Irelands leading firms
Excellent Dublin City Centre based client is currently looking for an in house SQL Database Administrator.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
•Advanced SQL Architecture / Design
•SQL Performance Tuning
•SQL Health and Risk ReviewSQL Discovery
•SQL Consolidation Planning
•Installation / Configuration
•Day to day troubleshooting / support
•Setup and maintain documentation
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
•Third level qualification in computer science, information systems, engineering, business or a related field (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
•4 + years’ experience working in this area
•Experience working in environments of a large corporate
•The potential candidate should be self motivated with an ability to survive in a progressive IT environment, along with the flexibility to adapt to new technologies
•Have a good understanding of Microsoft technologies
•Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential
•The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to learn and grow within this role
•Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
•Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
Please apply to Peter@eolas.ie if you are interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: EXCEL , SQL , SAS
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Reporting Analyst to join their existing team to expanding its data analytics and performance areas...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Reporting Analyst to join their existing team to expanding its data analytics and performance areas.
This is an excellent chance for a junior candidate with 2-3 years commercial experience with MS Excel to develop their knowledge and learn from a very experienced team as well as gaining strong SQL and SAS skills in the process.
The team are expanding their data analytics and performance activities with particular focus on measuring effectiveness of strategy implementation and operational capability. The successful candidate will assist in the development, maintenance and distribution of information and reports.
• Produce timely, accurate and comprehensive Reports with supplementary analysis to provide insights on key metrics and respond to subsequent actions for further investigation.
• Respond to regular and ad hoc requests for data and analysis from stakeholders.
• Resolve business issues using data analysis and assist with presentation of information to relevant stakeholders.
• Work closely with senior analysts to develop and enhance existing suite.
• Support existing customer segmentation process and assist with the development of new campaign formulation and campaign effectiveness reporting.
• Strong Business/Data Analyst skills and knowledge required with experience in relational databases (proficiency in SQL would be a distinct advantage).
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a reporting environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality & accurate reports within demanding timescales.
• Demonstrated willingness to learn new skills and BI tools.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
SAS Enterprise Guide, Base SAS & SQL Server (SSIS & SSRS)
Collections, finance or credit reporting
Campaign execution or customer segmentation
• Proven ability to manipulate data, analyse and communicate the results of analysis in a business context.
• Developed presentation skills and ability to work effectively with colleagues from different disciplines across the business and credit management functions.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst / Business Analyst
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: Business Intelligence , CRM , ERP , SQL
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Business/Systems Analyst to join their team and help further develop their systems and infrastructure platform...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Business/Systems Analyst to join their team and help further develop their systems and infrastructure platform.
The successful candidate will work with internal and external stakeholders to lead the development and delivery of IT enabled projects which underpin successful business performance.
• The management of a small team responsible for the control, maintenance and support of all hardware and business systems
• Lead the IT function in the delivery of process improvement and systems development
• Manage and support any integration with third party suppliers
• Support and assist the ICT team in the delivery of relevant infrastructure projects
• Support the business in its management and financial information reporting requirements and assist in extracting value from its data
• Developing data warehouse and BI reports to support data driven decision making
• Support the business in its budgeting and forecasting processes
• Manage the IT budgets across all business units
• Manage relationships with external service providers
• Train users on processes and systems and maintain all relevant process/systems/training documentation.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following Skills and Attributes:
• A third level qualification, with an accountancy qualification an advantage
• Strong Project Management skills, preferably Prince 2 qualified
• Strong understanding of business processes, preferably with a LSS certification
• Strong ERP and BI skills, knowledge of M3 and IBM Cognos applications and data sources an advantage
• Good Data Warehouse skills with experience of developing SQL reports
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM solution
• Comfortable using MS Project and Visio
• A proven track record of delivering systems integration, automation and development projects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build internal and external relationships at all levels
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong desire for continuous process improvement
• Strong team player with the ability to transfer systems knowledge across multiple functions
• Flexibility to adapt to a fast changing dynamic results oriented environment
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong daily rate for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER
Description: MS SQL Server DBA required for top Company based in Cork...
Description: MS SQL Server DBA required for top Company based in Cork.
This DBA role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Monitoring & Administration of SQL environments and escalation and resolution of issues.
• Provide SQL support for projects as required
• Owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests
• Fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within SLAs
• Reviewing service related reports (e.g: database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLAs, responding to database related alerts and escalations
• Working with the database team to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems
Technical Experience Required:
• Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
• Some experience of other Database technologies eg Teradata, Oracle etc. is a distinct advantage.
• Experience in Unix OS while not a necessity is an advantage.
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
• Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
• Ability to work on own initiative with strong self-starter competencies.
• Experience of service provision with a strong customer focus.
• A high degree of flexibility to achieve high performing standards.
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
• To be self-motivated and enthusiastic and support of the business vision and encourages others to work towards its achievement
• Ability to break problems into their component parts, gathers relevant data which results in an objective decision being made
This is a Permanent role based in Cork. Attractive salary plus benefits on offer for the right candidate.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: .NET , C# , SQL
Description: C# DEVELOPER DUBLIN Responsibilities C# developer • European Trading Infrastructure team member...
Description: C# DEVELOPER DUBLIN
Responsibilities C# developer
• European Trading Infrastructure team member.
• The team is responsible for the middle and back office for the trading systems
• Working with large scale data warehouses and servers
• Interest in financial services and learning about the equity trade lifecycle
• Working with EU Product Management team, developing new STP solutions for the middle and back office systems primarily used in Dublin.
• Learning the business process to help create new solutions and liaise with the Middle office development team based in Tel Aviv.
• Become part of the QA and UAT process for STP solutions.
• As the role progresses ability to help as first line support in GMT time zone
• Working with Business Intelligence team ensuring middle office data is effectively and concisely recorded for the BI team.
• At least 3 years working with C#
• Experience with scripting language
• Computer Science B.Sc (or equivalent)
• Server side development
• SQL Experience
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Ability to effectively solve complicated development problems
• Quick learner
• Thorough and well organized
€60,000 - €70,000
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SQL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SQL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SQL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Temenos T24 TERADATA Test Automation TEST AUTOMATION TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS TESTER