The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SQL jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SQL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SQL jobs and permanent SQL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , IIS , SQL
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Application Support Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Application Support Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role.
The systems are delivered using Microsoft .Net, IIS and Web Services, MSMQ, MS Clustering and MS SQL Server. An expert and in depth working knowledge of the technology in this environment is required.
The Application Support Specialist(s) will be part of a team that provides a support function for 24x7 business operations. This includes issue management and tracking, software deployment and release management, scripting/automation of system management procedures and monitoring/alerting tools and applications. The role will also encompass release deployments and process and system automation projects.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in Windows Server 2003/2008, IIS6/7 and MS SQL Server. Strong working knowledge of Web Services, Windows Services and Windows Clustering also required.
Core Technical Skills:
• IIS 6 & 7 Configuration & Administration
• Windows 2003/2008 Server
• SQL 2000/2005/2008
• Working knowledge of Web services
• Good understanding of networking fundamentals.
• T-SQL Coding
Preferred Technical Skills:
• MS Message Queue
• Windows Clustering
• Working knowledge of Windows Services
• Windows Server Clustering
• Scripting Skills (VBScript, JScript etc)
• Microsoft MCP/MCSC
Typical responsibilities include:
• Good technical debugging, problem solving and problem management skills required.
• Ability to escalate, track and own problems until resolution.
• Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft OS/IIS/Windows Server Environment
• Ability to deal with end-users and communicate and explain problems and their resolutions to Customer
• Will be required to work in a support rota covering weekends and on-call out of hours.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong team player attributes.
• Customer awareness
• Good planning and organisational skills.
Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary plus benefits for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Application Support / Apps Support / Production Support
Save to My Jobs
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C...
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C and B2B commerical strategy.
The role will suit anyone based in Wicklow who has a passion for Web design and Devlopment and who is looking to work for a small but successful company.
- A minimum 2-3 years pure Web Design and development experience in any web language
- Have a background in web strategy and direction for a company
- Someone that may have basic IT admin skills as well ( Some desktop duites only)
- Must have a passion for web design/ development and want to be a person who can use their skills to make a difference to the bottom line of the company via the web.
Please apply ASAP if interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TESTER , BANKING , FINANCIAL SERVICES , SQL
Description: My Client, a top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre, has a requirement for a Test Analyst with 3-4 years Testing experience...
Description: My Client, a top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre, has a requirement for a Test Analyst with 3-4 years Testing experience.
The Test Analysts primary role will be to test financial applications through the use of procedures to develop, apply and maintain quality standards.
The Test Analyst will be part of an Independent System Test Team and will analyse, plan, coordinate and execute tests activities to ensure on time quality deliverables in a demanding environment.
Accountabilities for this role:
• Understand the purpose and requirements of new system developments. Develop a suitable test strategy for each development.
• Translate Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and all project related documentation into the creation of appropriate test plans.
• Liaise with IT partners to ensure all testing requirements are met. Provide consultancy on testing matters when they arise.
• An inquisitive nature to query other team members/IT areas on specific testing or business issues in order to build up their own knowledge
The Person will require:
• 3- 4 years software and testing experience covering various test types, in particular, Functional, End to End and Regression ideally in a system test environment.
• Experience with and a strong understanding of mortgage systems (Mainframe based technology).
Ability to run queries using SQL and IBM Utilities
• A strong understanding of software testing standards and methodologies.
• A software testing qualification such as ISEB/ISTQB.
• Excellent PC skills with a strong knowledge of MS Office products.
Skills: Test Plans, Test Scripts, Tester, SQL, Quality Assurance, IBM Mainframe
Titles: Test Analyst, Quality Assurance
This is a 2 year Fixed Term Contract. Salary on offer circa €40-€45k plus excellent Pension plus Annual Leave.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South West (M Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SSIS , SSRS , MS SQL SERVER
Description: Technical SQL Support Analyst (SQL Operations Support 50%, SQL Development Support 50%) - Excellent large Corporate client based just off the M50 Southside of the Toll. The salary range is negotiable...
Description: Technical SQL Support Analyst (SQL Operations Support 50%, SQL Development Support 50%) - Excellent large Corporate client based just off the M50 Southside of the Toll. The salary range is negotiable.
This is the ideal role for an IT support professional with experience of using SQL Server seeking a new challenge. The ideal candidate will have had experience in both a technical and business environment.
The position is primarily focused in the day-to-day administrative and operational tasks of managing and supporting a large, transaction-intensive database environment.
You will be responsible for monitoring of SQL Agent Jobs and be able to troubleshoot / resolve problems before they are reported by clients.
Experience of SSRS and SSIS technology is essential in order to provide support to core applications
Documentation of issues based on priorities and follow up with actions for long term solution
Ensuring data availability and quality for dashboard reporting
Having the ability to write and amend reports where required
Update and create subscriptions where required
Update and create SSIS packages where required.
Proactively identify potential issues and risks and work with relevant parties to resolve them, or escalate them to the IT management team.
The candidate will work collaboratively with clients & other departments including finance, marketing, operations and other members of the support team to provide resolutions to reported problems.
Skills Required :
2-4 years minimum SQL Server experience.
Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills.
Experience of incident and documentation management.
Sound debugging and problem solving skills
Technical skills/knowledge with experience on SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012) , Reporting Services, SSIS Packages, SQL Agent Jobs, Stored Procedures etc.
Good understanding of database architecture required.
Ability to interact with all business levels (horizontal and vertical).
Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, to organize and prioritize work schedules.
Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow SQL skills and experience while supporting the core SQL software within an a dynamic and exciting industry
Please apply if you're interested in this permanent role with an excellent client in Dublin just off the M50.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER , MS Office
Description: Implementation Consultant Multinational Financial Client Dublin City Centre Responsibilities: • Assist customers in installation, upgrade and management of product • Identify,...
Description: Implementation Consultant
Multinational Financial Client
Dublin City Centre
• Assist customers in installation, upgrade and management of product
• Identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems reported by customers
• Provision of all levels of support to all customers.
• Deliver technical training to customers when called upon.
• Maintain a strong level of knowledge of the product (technical and functional) to aid the support process.
• Deliver software updates to customers when required
• Manage installation and pilot implementations of the product
• Evaluation and enhancement of the support environment and processes.
• Provide on site support to customers when necessary
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 year experience in Client ServicesTeam or Financial Services IT
• Demonstrable experience of
o Good working knowledge of SQL Server and Microsoft Suite of products used.
o Resilient, with strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
o Appreciation of impact of application problems on customer business process.
o Good personal and business management skills.
Or call Elaine on 01 2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SQL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SQL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SQL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Temenos T24 TERADATA TEST AUTOMATION Test Automation TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS TESTER