The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SSIS jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SSIS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SSIS jobs and permanent SSIS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all SSIS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: SAS , SSIS , SSRS
Description: My Dublin based Financial Services client currently requires an experienced Senior Reporting Analyst to join their existing team to expanding its data analytics and performance...
Description: My Dublin based Financial Services client currently requires an experienced Senior Reporting Analyst to join their existing team to expanding its data analytics and performance.
The team are expanding their reporting activities with particular focus on measuring effectiveness of strategy implementation and operational capability. This team provides insights to, and understanding of, current and historic performance across a range of mortgage arrears management activities. The successful candidate will assist in the development, maintenance and distribution of information & reports to a large and diverse audience. Using the latest Business Intelligence and Database technologies and applications, the role requires a strong focus on providing timely and accurate reporting to a demanding customer base.
• Provide key insights into customer segmentation to help form strategies and customer campaigns through the use of data analytics. Help design & develop new data and reporting processes to support campaign formulation and campaign effectiveness.
• Produce a timely, accurate and comprehensive MI reporting suite, and supplementary analysis to provide insights on key metrics and respond to subsequent actions for further investigation.
• Respond to regular and ad hoc requests for analytics from stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
• Resolve business issues using data analysis and present back meaningful and actionable information to relevant stakeholders.
• Contribute to new Business Analysis projects as they arise.
• Very strong Business/Systems Analyst skills with experience in relational databases, with an advanced proficiency SQL.
• Advanced proficiency in SAS Enterprise Guide, Base SAS & MS Excel.
• At least 3 years Business Analysis experience working with proven ability to deliver high quality reports.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to deliver and achieve results within demanding timescales.
• The ability to translate business issues into the appropriate analysis and then communicate the results of that analysis back to the business.
• Experience in campaign execution or customer segmentation.
• SQL Server experience (SSIS & SSRS) would be a distinct advantage.
• Credit, finance or risk reporting experience.
• Developed presentation skills and ability to work effectively with colleagues from different disciplines across the business and credit management functions.
• Demonstrated willingness to learn new skills and tools.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Reporting Analyst / Business Systems Analyst
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SSIS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SSIS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SSIS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Temenos T24 TERADATA TEST AUTOMATION Test Automation TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS TESTER Tibco Tivoli TOKEN RING TPF