The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect STORED PROCEDURES jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of STORED PROCEDURES roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract STORED PROCEDURES jobs and permanent STORED PROCEDURES jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all STORED PROCEDURES jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE , PL/SQL , STORED PROCEDURES
Description: Senior Oracle DBA – Salary range - €75 -80 per annum plus benefits Overview: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a Senior Oracle DBA to join their existing team...
Description: Senior Oracle DBA – Salary range - €75 -80 per annum plus benefits
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a Senior Oracle DBA to join their existing team.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
This is key role within the company driving operational effectiveness and standardisation for scale as a core skill set requirement. We are seeking
• Candidates with 5+ years Oracle database administration experience
• Ability to be self-organised with experience working in small interdisciplinary technology teams
• Strong analytical skills
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Appropriate technical qualification and/or certification
• 24/7 support of production database services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance required by our applications.
• Design, development and administration of Oracle databases.
• Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle databases
• Management and maintenance of backups & recovery procedures.
• Installation and maintenance of database server, replication and client environments.
• Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code.
• Designing database packages and procedures.
• Security and access control.
• Provision of support and assistance to development team in the design, development,
• testing, tuning and implementation of database applications
• Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines
• Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
• Third-level qualification in Computer Science
• 5+ years IT experience. Experience in large scale system implementation an advantage.
• Writing ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various reporting requirements. Writing / Tuning data ingestion procedures from external suppliers and partners using PL/SQL, sql loader, 3rd party tools eg. Toad etc.
• Required to deal with complex data models and object relational database mapping, while producing complex reports
• This job requires excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Due to the dynamic nature of the business, self-motivation and the ability to learn quickly are essential.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Strong knowledge in Oracle database 10g and 11g with production support experience in a multi-project environment
• Strong knowledge in Oracle RAC 10g and 11g
• Strong knowledge in Oracle Recovery Manager (RMan), Datapump, Export and Import tools
• Strong knowledge in Oracle performance , server configuration and tracing facilities
• Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools
• Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning
• Good knowledge of Oracle replication tools
• Familiarity with Oracle Internal tools
• Experience with Tomcat and JBoss applications servers.
• Experience with Unix/Linux in a multi-domain environment including basic commands and shell scripting.
• Some knowledge of Java, HTML and XML
• Some knowledge of open source web development
• Good documenting skills (Office suit)
• Experience of working with multiple projects/tasks and the ability to prioritise on the fly.
• Experience of supporting multiple teams within a business.
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to problem solve high pressure issues
• Enjoys a challenging yet rewarding environment
• Candidates will have to undergo a technical interview and an HR interview if technical proves successful.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a STORED PROCEDURES wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of STORED PROCEDURES jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top STORED PROCEDURES jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Temenos T24 TERADATA TEST AUTOMATION Test Automation TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS TESTER Tibco Tivoli TOKEN RING TPF TRANSACT TRANSFER AGENCY TRUE 64