The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect STRUTS jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of STRUTS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract STRUTS jobs and permanent STRUTS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE , STRUTS , Hibernate
Description: Java Developer Overview: My Financial Services client is currently recruiting for a Java Developer to join their existing team...
Description: Java Developer
My Financial Services client is currently recruiting for a Java Developer to join their existing team.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
This candidate is a technical Java/J2EE programmer. This position will be responsible for developing, supporting robust, highly scalable and maintainable software solutions and providing maintenance and support. Working effectively with testing groups to resolve open product issues in an efficient and effective manner. Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle (design/dev/test).
Analyse business needs and deliver multi-tier solutions using J2EE and related technologies.
• Provide support in terms of research and problem solving
• Deliver requirements based on business needs
• Be able to work under pressure and react to changing user requirements.
• Ensure all programs are fully tested and documented, in accordance with development guidelines
• Work in co-operation within the Customer Support Systems team
• Provide all required setups and documentation in relation to audit requests
• Perform related assigned duties
• 3 years Java and J2EE Application experience
• Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapping) Tools, Hibernate
• Spring Framework
• Hands on experience with AJAX, JSP, MVC (Model-View-Control). JSP Tag libraries
• Worked with at least one IDE e.g. RSA
• IBM Rational Software Architect IDE
• Web-Service implementations
• Source control software exposure such as CA Harvest/SCM
• DB2 Database experience
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills
• Proven ability to multi-task.
• Ability to communicate systems solutions or issues using appropriate language, both written and oral.
• Ability to work with users and management to analyze user requirements
• Analytical thinker and problem solver who provides follow through on problems
• Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines.
• Must be able to self manage delivery of assigned tasks to deadline
• Detail conscious
• Maintains confidentiality of customer and company information
• Highest level of flexibility
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a STRUTS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of STRUTS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top STRUTS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SUMMIT SUN SUNOS SUPERBASE Swedish SWIFT SWITCHES SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Temenos T24 TERADATA Test Automation TEST AUTOMATION TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS TESTER Tibco Tivoli TOKEN RING TPF TRANSACT TRANSFER AGENCY TRUE 64 TSO ISPF TUXEDO