The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect SWITCHES jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of SWITCHES roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract SWITCHES jobs and permanent SWITCHES jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Limerick Contact: Michael MacCurtain Skills Keywords: .NET , C# , CISSP , SDLC , SWITCHES , ROUTERS
Description: Senior Software Developer My client is looking to speak with talented Software Developers to join their expanding team in Limerick...
Description: Senior Software Developer
My client is looking to speak with talented Software Developers to join their expanding team in Limerick. We’re looking for talented Software Developers who are passionate for delivering great software products that meet our customer’s needs. The ideal Software Developer candidate will be familiar with being part of a highly technical software development team and familiar with web, cloud and mobile applications.
The Senior Software Developer will need to possess software development skills specifically related to implementation of security requirements and secure coding standards, e.g., NIST SP 800-53, ISO/IEC 27001, OWASP, SEI CERT, and MS Secure Coding Standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Software Developer
*Lead product security risk assessments, hazard analysis, and provide vulnerability remediation guidance and mentoring to product development software engineers.
*Implement software security solutions and architect/design products in accordance with industry accepted standards for medical device security including: encryption, recovery, authentication, audit logging, hardening measures, patch management, vulnerability monitoring, and antivirus/antimalware.
*Develop and administer software engineering procedures and training for vulnerability scans and static code analysis
*Assist product development teams in creating Incident and Vulnerability Management Plans and Product Security White Papers
*Participate on product security incident response teams.
*Interface with other technical departments such as Penetration Testing Team, Systems and Hardware Engineering
*Interface with Quality and Technical Service
*Lead technical design reviews and code inspections. Provide clear, actionable feedback for project team members
Senior software developer
*BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering field is required
*Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, systems & architecture concepts and designs
*Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in product development
*Minimum of 5 years’ work experience with C#/.NET development
*Minimum of 3 years’ work experience using secure coding practices
*Experience with TCP/IP, encryption, and socket development
Knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
*Demonstrated positive work ethic with a strong commitment to achieving project goals
*Candidate for or certification in InfoSec Security are a plus, e.g., CISSP, CSSLP
*Experience with static code analysis tools
*Work experience in network security strongly desired
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , Reuters , VOIP , SWITCHES , CHECKPOINT
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced IP Network & VOIP Support Specialist to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced IP Network & VOIP Support Specialist to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
This role will support the day-to-day routing, switching, firewall, and load-balancing operations with a particular focus on configuration/management of Our Client’s VOIP infrastructures based on Cisco CUCM, CUBE, UCCX and supporting technologies.
This role will also support the migration of IP devices and IT services within and between Our Client’s data centres and the replacement/upgrade of IP infrastructure elements.
The role will normally report to the IP Networks Team Leader, within IT Service Delivery but may occasionally report the Technical Lead of the data centre Migration Project, within IT Project Delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities.
1. Installation and management of Checkpoint IP690 & IP290’s
2. Review, updating & maintenance of Checkpoint firewall rule bases
3. Installation and configuration of Cisco Nexus 9K data centre switches
4. Installation and configuration of Cisco catalyst 65XX and 29XX switches
5. Installation and configuration of Cisco 45XX, 39XX & 29XX routers
6. Configuration of content management using SteelApp Traffic Virtual Appliances
7. Management of VOIP features on Cisco 3925 routers
8. Management of VOIP software products including CUCM
9. Installation and management of wireless controllers, AP’s & policies
10. Troubleshooting of performance issues
11. Assist in auditing and necessary reporting, as required.
12. Respond to and fix calls escalated within OLA / SLA.
13. Creation and maintenance of documentation.
14. Assisting in the migration of applications/services within/between data centres.
15. Support the planning and execution of infrastructure migrations
16. Support the planning and execution of physical IP equipment moves
17. Troubleshoot IP equipment migration issues
Technical skills (Essential).
• Excellent Knowledge of Cisco routing & switching
• Experience of Cisco call manager & contact centre environments
• Excellent knowledge of CUCM & UCCX
• Excellent knowledge of SIP Trunking & H.323 Router configuration
• Excellent Knowledge of Checkpoint firewall administration
• Thorough understanding of wireless (Wi-Fi) technologies and standards
• Experience of high-availability and disaster recovery IT configurations
• In-depth knowledge of Infrastructure Hardware and Software Technologies
• Excellent knowledge of Infrastructure Hardware and Software best practices
• Solid experience of Windows/Linux/UNIX networking & routing
• Solid experience of troubleshooting in a Cisco/Checkpoint environment
Technical skills (Desirable).
• Knowledge of Orion monitoring
• Knowledge of SteelApp Traffic Virtual Appliance
• Knowledge of VMware NSX & ESXi
• Infrastructure Solutions Architecture.
Essential Soft skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Be a proven team player.
• Knowledge of current IT technologies and service management processes.
• Have demonstrated ability to drive technical issues through to completion.
• Work to a high standard of quality and thoroughness.
• Have strong organisational and time management skills.
• Work well under pressure.
• Have a positive, “can-do” attitude.
• Recognised third level computing qualification.
• CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice, CCNP, CCSE , CCSM, CCNP or other relevant IT Industry accreditations.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
To view further IP Network & VOIP Support Specialist positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Skillset: CISCO / Routers / VOIP / Switches / Checkpoint
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a SWITCHES wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of SWITCHES jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top SWITCHES jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SYBASE SYNON/2 SYSTEL TAL TANDEM TAPI TCP/IP TELECOMS Telephony Temenos T24 TERADATA Test Automation TEST AUTOMATION TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS TESTER Tibco Tivoli TOKEN RING TPF TRANSACT TRANSFER AGENCY TRUE 64 TSO ISPF TUXEDO UAT UC4 ULTRIX UML UMTS UNI 2000