The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Service Delivery jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Service Delivery roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Service Delivery jobs and permanent Service Delivery jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Service Delivery jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Darragh Heavey Skills Keywords: Service Delivery , EPOS , NETWORKS
Description: Technical Field Service Engineer My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experience, highly motivated and technically experienced Field Service Engineer...
Description: Technical Field Service Engineer
My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experience, highly motivated and technically experienced Field Service Engineer.
The successful candidate will ensure the effective and timely resolution of all intendents raised by the support desk, complete installations to a timeline that has been set and provide out of hours support on a scheduled basis to our customer base.
• Support of existing software and hardware, via on site support, remote via team viewer and over the phone.
• Manage multiple priority tickets to ensure timely resolution
• Training of the portfolio via one-to-one or group training
• Establish relationships internally and with the customer base
• Complete installations of new hardware and software from planning to training and signing off
• Comply with the company policies and procedures
• Participate in new company projects that could include new systems, new products and new services
• Ensure hardware repairs or replacements are completed and documented accordingly
• Customer service driven
• Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving ability
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Ability to work well under pressure, and prioritise
• Attention to detail
• Experience in a similar role (preferable)
• Proven experience in using IT systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office at a minimum
• Networking skills both in a hardware and software scope
• High level of college education in IT (preferable) or CompTIA +A certificate
• A good understand of the Hospitality and Retail market with work experience (preferable)
• Must have a full clean driving licence
• Company Van
• Company mobile phone
• Company laptop
• Expenses paid for
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Service Delivery wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Service Delivery jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Service Delivery jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT