The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Service Delivery jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Service Delivery roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Service Delivery jobs and permanent Service Delivery jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Service Delivery jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Michael MacCurtain Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER , Service Delivery , SALES , REQUIREMENT GATHERING , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT , DATABASE ADMIN
Description: Pre-Sales Co-ordinator Working closely with the Product Owner, Sales Director, existing and potential client base the Pre-sales Co-ordinator will form a vital link between all aiding and guidance...
Description: Pre-Sales Co-ordinator
Working closely with the Product Owner, Sales Director, existing and potential client base the Pre-sales Co-ordinator will form a vital link between all aiding and guidance during the pre-sales process through to delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
*Assist with the preparation and delivery of presentations and product demonstrations to potential/existing clients.
*Liaise with Managers/team to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going.
*Carry out research, including understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
*Assist with managing the sales bid process; responding to RFI’s & RFP’s when a client or prospect puts an opportunity ‘out to tender’.
*Respond to technical questions about the product or related infrastructure.
*Other ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate to the roll.
Essential Skills & Experience
*Relevant Third Level Degree or a min/max of 2-5 years’ solid experience in a similar pre-sales role
*Strong organisational skills
*Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process
*Strong problem solving skills including an ability to think ‘on their feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment
*Excellent motivation skills
*Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
*Good client facing & customer service skills/experience
*Strong written and oral communication skills
*Capable of clearly communicating and presenting technical concepts
*Proficient in Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Desirable Skills & Experience
*Professional certification(s) desired
*Experience in Marketing
*Experience in tools such as SQL Server, Report Writers, and Data Visualisation Tools
*Experience managing/co-ordinating a bid or proposal process including responding to RFI’s/RFP’s
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ITIL , Service Delivery , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: Incident Manager / Service Desk Lead • Participate as global support incident manager to support the various geographic sites and locations as part of your regular shift duties and for a maximum of...
Description: Incident Manager / Service Desk Lead
• Participate as global support incident manager to support the various geographic sites and locations as part of your regular shift duties and for a maximum of 12 weekends in a calendar year
• Proactively watches emails and event monitoring solutions for alert notifications and resolves or escalates these as required
• Provides change management support during the weekend when on call.
• Guide the service desk to support the incident management process ensure proper escalation and that notifications are sent in accordance with the incident management process
• Proactively monitor ongoing incidents and be prepared to declare and manage the initial minutes of a disaster in accordance with the disaster recovery process
• Proactively monitor ongoing issues and be prepared to declare an IT Security Incident in accordance with the IT security Incident policy
• Provide guidance during incidents on proper escalation and assist in the development of new processes and solutions around the escalation process
IT Support Team Lead Service Desk
• Operate within the IT Support Team Lead group to help manage the day-to-day 1st level IT support activities
• Manage the on call scheduling for a global support team
• Keep the Service Desk Manager informed of ongoing team issues
• Ensure that IT team members are following the change management process
• Ensure that all IT team members are aware of the Incident Management and Service Desk processes
• Provide semi-annual performance feedback of the SD team to the employees and the SD Manager
• Provide resources, as required, to support escalations
• Provide guidance to SD team to ensure tickets are being routed to proper queues and addressed in accordance with SLA’s
• Ensure all SD tickets are closed according to the standing KPIs
• Provide assistance to the Service Desk team to resolve first level tickets and in the escalation of 2nd and 3rd level support IT tickets to appropriate teams and management
Degree: A bachelor's in computer science
or A combination of equivalent professional training and certifications, combined with a minimum of 3 years related work experience in a position(s) with increasing responsibility and supervisory duties may be accepted
3+ years management experience or large project management
• Able to lead and motivate team members in an international virtual working environment
• Solid attention to detail and the ability to create and document process and procedures
• Good verbal and written communication skills with internal IT colleagues; business leaders and external audit community.
• The ability to work within a very demanding environment and handling stress in a positive manner.
• Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Good problem solver
• A good understanding of the ITIL process particularly Incident Management
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Peter at Eolas on 01 2866666.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Service Delivery wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Service Delivery jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Service Delivery jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT