The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Service Delivery jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Service Delivery roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Service Delivery jobs and permanent Service Delivery jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Service Delivery jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: Service Delivery , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: Service Desk Lead Service Desk Team Lead Key Areas / Responsibilities This is a non-technical supporting role within the company. You will be a Service Desk Lead for a team of candidates...
Description: Service Desk Lead
Service Desk Team Lead
Key Areas / Responsibilities
This is a non-technical supporting role within the company. You will be a Service Desk Lead for a team of candidates.
The role includes responsibility for providing high quality customer service, responsiveness and SLA compliance.
You will be capable of providing detailed and accurate guidance to our analysts regarding ticket handling, categorisation and prioritisation.
You will have the opportunity on a daily basis to interact with other committed professionals in a challenging, team-oriented environment dealing with customer service issues, and to mentor other staff members.
You should have experience demonstrating the following qualities:
• Ability to guide skilled technical staff towards best practices in customer service
• In depth understanding of customer service considerations in the business services sector
• Solid ITIL knowledge, able to communicate key ideas clearly to service desk staff and customers alike
• Strong organisational & multitasking skills
• Process and procedural documentation to a high quality
• Top quality customer advisory skills
• Excellent written & spoken English language skills
Experience in working on issues in many of the following areas:
• Service Desk team leadership or management
• ITIL background, preferably certified to ITIL v3 Foundation or above
• A strong history of customer service in a business to business environment
• Reporting & documentation
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please send in an updated CV for email@example.com Or call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66
SKILLS: Service Desk Lead, Service Desk Team Lead, HelpDesk Team Lead
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: Service Delivery , PROCEDURES , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: IT Support Manager Customer Service Manager Permanent Role based in Dublin City Centre Main Responsibilities: • Primary responsibility for the provision of customer support service to...
Description: IT Support Manager
Customer Service Manager
Permanent Role based in Dublin City Centre
• Primary responsibility for the provision of customer support service to clients.
• Provide a high quality, consistent support service 24x7x365
• Develop and implement procedures designed to deliver a high quality service.
• Recruitment of Customer Support Engineers , Application Support Engineers, to support a global support operation
• Ensure a high level of technical knowledge within Customer Support (measured through time to resolve tickets)
• Ensure a high level of customer focus (internally and externally) with due care and attention to customer priority issues and appropriate level of customer communications.
• Classify support tickets by area and implement action plans to address problematic areas
• Manage customer escalations through to resolution
• Manage customer expectations regarding resolution of issues within agreed SLAs
• Manage QA schedule for production patches
• Be familiar with all support & maintenance contracts to ensure the team provide the contracted service
• Work closely with the professional services organization to ensure the smooth transition of clients to the production support team
• Establish and publish reports on KPIs for the team
• Work closely with engineering to ensure that customer reported code defects are raised in a timely manner and addressed within SLA
• Minimum 2-3 years in a similar management role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven experience of working to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Knowledge of the financial services industry an advantage
Other Information / Circumstances:
• Flexibility in terms of international travel
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorraine on 01 286 66 66
Customer Support Manager, Customer Service Manager, Production Support Manager, IT Support Manager
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Service Delivery wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Service Delivery jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Service Delivery jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT