The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs and permanent Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) , WEBSPHERE
Description: EAI Analyst required for top Company based in Cork...
Description: EAI Analyst required for top Company based in Cork.
The delivery of robust Integration solutions across the business that enables the movement of information throughout the Group.
The key areas of responsibility are:
• Responsible for definition of the complete integration solution across Group (e.g. A2A, B2B, ETL).
• Define principles, standards and methodologies for all integration deliverables.
• Ensure best practice approach and adherence to the integration principles and standards.
• Mange the full project life cycle for the delivery of technology solutions (scope, design, specify, develop, test).
• Identify business issues and propose solutions, including viable alternatives, taking note of the constraints of the business/project, including the plan, the budget and the team.
• Work with Leadership (ITLT, SSLT) across all projects, to provide recommendations and solutions to critical issues.
• Manage the plan, budget and resources for each project and deliverable.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 10 years+ IT projects implementation, 5 years+ of which in a leadership role
• Application implementation experience
• 7 years+ working with at least one Enterprise scale integration technology (e.g. IBM Websphere,)
• Data modelling and tuning experience
• Integration methodologies (A2A, B2B)
• Master Data Management
• Full development life cycle experience
• Large scale project/program implementation experience
• Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Cloud based offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• ERP platforms
Java & J2EE experience
Performance engineering, design and build for scale
Strong awareness of integration standards (ebXML, RosettaNet, AS2, SMIME, XML Encryption, SOAP etc.)
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN