The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs and permanent Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: AGILE , MQ , Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
Description: IBM Infrastructure Architect - Financial Services Core Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Defining of our infrastructure architecture vision, principles and roadmaps...
Description: IBM Infrastructure Architect - Financial Services
Core Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Defining of our infrastructure architecture vision, principles and roadmaps.
To remain appraised of specific market knowledge and technology domain expertise to support our business and the development of our Infrastructure Architecture.
To contribute to the development and maintenance of relevant Infrastructure Architecture Blueprints which maintain a five year vision, principles and roadmaps covering our full infrastructure estate.
To update vision, principles and roadmap taking into account business needs, trends, maturity of technology and business needs enabling the benefits of new and emerging technology.
To provide thought leadership within technical area(s) of expertise.
To contribute to capability blueprints in other areas of architecture, raising update suggestions, and any matters that may impact strategy
These blueprint visions, principles and roadmaps play a critical role in ensuring that the infrastructure delivers the required functionality to support the Business Change agenda whilst minimising the complexity of the estate, mitigating against cost inflation, maximising re-use and Service Level performance. It is key that technology domain knowledge combined with business knowledge is used to maintain a vision and preserve integrity.
Relevant experience and qualifications required:
Knowledge (10+ years) of one or more of the following Infrastructure Technologies domains:
- Middleware Domain Technologies: Message Queueing (IBM MQ), Transaction System (CICS,IMS), Application Hosting (J2EE, .NET), Webservers
- Application Integration technologies (API Management, Enterprise Service Bus)
- Agile practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- Server Domain Technologies: Windows, Linux, Solaris, IBM pSeries/zSeries,
- Network Domain Technologies: Data Centre Networking, Internet/Extranet connectivity (DMZ design) and Network Security (Firewalls).
- Knowledge of the Architecture practice, principles of Business analysis, requirements definition, SLAs and cost evaluation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a technology discipline advantageous.
Please apply ASAP if interested in the role to Peter Kirby.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE , Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
Description: My client is looking for an Oracle SOA Technical Architect for a permanent. My client is a large corporate client in the financial services sector...
Description: My client is looking for an Oracle SOA Technical Architect for a permanent. My client is a large corporate client in the financial services sector. Salary range 80-100k plus benefits
- Provide Oracle technical architecture expertise within projects
- Establishing an in-depth knowledge of all layers of the application architecture
- Liaise and assist with production support and capacity planning
- Database and application performance optimisation and troubleshooting
- Database HA/DR practices and processes
- Database modelling and design for application databases
- Implementation of security, data retention and archiving policy
- Coaching and mentoring developers in SQL and PL/SQL development
- Establish standards and good practice in all facets of database design and development
- Collaborate with stakeholders to confirm requirements, discuss and evaluate solutions
- Assist with development of QA plans and scenarios
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in build and release management
- Promote best practices and new methodologies
Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years in a similar architecture role with large-scale enterprise applications and databases
- Oracle Certification preferred
- HA/DR implementation using Oracle Data Guard
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Oracle 11g database, OEM 12c, Oracle Enterprise Edition performance tools including Tuning and Diagnostics Packs, Oracle Partitioning, Advanced Security Option
- Experience in perl and shell scripting
- Excellent UNIX knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge and experience of Fusion Middleware, SOA Suite and web services
- Experience in Java/ J2EE an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation
- Experience of Agile development methodologies preferable
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team Please apply to Peter Kirby if interested in this role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Sharepoint SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN