The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Sharepoint jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Sharepoint roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Sharepoint jobs and permanent Sharepoint jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Sharepoint jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: Sharepoint
Description: SharePoint Administrator Excellent client and attractive salary and benefits package on offer...
Description: SharePoint Administrator
Excellent client and attractive salary and benefits package on offer. The client is a site with over a 1,000 users in Dublin,
An experienced SharePoint Administrator with circa 6 years’ relevant experience you will:
•Have a technical application background with 1-2 years’ experience as a SharePoint Developer
•Experience managing SharePoint 2010 and 2013 including: PowerShell, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server
•Experience with SharePoint Designer, SQL Server Reporting Services and Workflow Management
•SharePoint storage and maintenance, web development tools
•Familiarity with other Microsoft products, tools and their deployment desirable
•Good understanding of Workflows in SharePoint
•Some Experience in business analysis, project management or ICT training
•Performing administrative tasks such as installing, configuring, upgrading and maintaining of the SharePoint Server
•Assigning proper permission levels for all users of the Site
•Configuring User Policies and Anonymous access when required
•Regular review, maintenance of SharePoint accounts and Sites
•Training and supporting the business users on a regular basis
•Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration
•Analysing and reporting upon SharePoint Usage and Activity
•The candidate will develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing SharePoint Applications.
•May be involved in the development of software user manuals and demonstrate software. The ideal candidate will also possess a good understanding of business applications.
•Responsible for updating, modifying and enhancing a SharePoint DMS solution.
•Write code to create custom List Forms.
•Develop code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time frame according to departmental standards and guidelines.
•Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client applications.
•Assists in the development of critical components of the solution.
•Uses source debuggers and visual development environments.
•Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan development.
•Enhances software to reduce operating time, add functionality, or improve efficiency.
•Perform front and back-end SharePoint design and development
•Develop, stage, test and host selected SharePoint solutions
Please if interested send your resume to Peter@Eolas.ie or call me on 01 2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: Sharepoint , ANALYSIS , SQL
Description: Technical Architect Job Description The candidate will be required to develop and facilitate IT solutions in the area of system, data, security and application integration, ensuring that...
Description: Technical Architect
The candidate will be required to develop and facilitate IT solutions in the area of system, data, security and application integration, ensuring that interfaces are properly identified, designed, implemented and maintained.
The focus is on defining the relationships, flows and implementation of business processes / activities / functions, information, applications, data and technology in the enterprise; and the transition architecture necessary for implementing technology in response to changing business needs. The development of a transition plan for moving from the As-Is (tactical solutions) to the To-Be (strategic) environment will be a key activity in the first 6 months.
As a Lead Architect, you will provide technical leadership in the analysis, decision-making, design, delivery and support phases of solution delivery. The role is ideal for candidates with a desire to remain technical in their career, providing innovative solutions, working “hands-on” with small off-shore teams during proof of concept phases before providing the strategic design and over-seeing the delivery of those solutions. There is no requirement for day-to-day performance management of a team. This role is all about technical and business acumen, driving innovative solutions to disrupt the industry.
• Participate in the design and implementation of an almost green-field solution, supporting our global centre of excellence.
• Ensure all designs are aligned with the IT and business strategy of the COE
• Support team members through the specification and design of component.
• Develop standards and procedure to support integration.
• Ensure continuity across projects through standards enforcement and overall architecture governance.
• Provide technical direction to internal and external resources during the selection and implementation of information systems or applications.
• Provide Documentation/Linkage between business requirements and integration components.
• Identify common requirements and provide a strategy for enabling reuse amongst our clients
• Define the strategy for migration from our existing tactical solutions to long term strategic platforms
• Participate in the design of our long term data model, data dictionary and metadata framework.
• Continue to expand our enterprise blueprint to ensure continuous technology refresh, reducing the effort of solution re-engineering every five years as technology advances.
• Establish process and methodology for technology and architecture support for system development.
• Ensure that features appear and behave consistently
• Create and manage the technology roadmap to influence IT decision making; perform R&D as necessary, providing proof of concept support where required
• Ability to analyse, interpret and evaluate technology applications to solve business needs.
• Strong knowledge of relational database concepts. Prior application development experience including architectural and design skills are strongly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of web services and web service standards.
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft stack of products. i.e. SharePoint, Azure, Analytics, SQL
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into architectural deliverables.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Thorough knowledge of data, infrastructure and programming concepts.
• Experience in multi-platform distributed environments.
• Ability to adapt to other working styles.
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
• Experience with business analysis and requirements gathering techniques.
• Knowledge of business process modelling techniques and workflow systems.
• Knowledge of XML and XBRL
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan and meet project deliverables.
• Strong conceptual, analytical and decision making skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years IT Experience in a development role, showing clear career progression into a defined architecture role. Experience with SAP and/or Oracle based Enterprise ERP solutions is desirable in a corporate environment is desirable, although not necessary.
Degree qualification in software engineering, computer science, business information systems or similar is desirable.
€65000 - €75000
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Sharepoint wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Sharepoint jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Sharepoint jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS