The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Sharepoint jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Sharepoint roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Sharepoint jobs and permanent Sharepoint jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Sharepoint jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: South Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: Sharepoint
Description: My South Dublin based client close to the DART line currently requires a Permanent SharePoint Web Specialist to work independently as a technical specialist on their team...
Description: My South Dublin based client close to the DART line currently requires a Permanent SharePoint Web Specialist to work independently as a technical specialist on their team.
The successful applicant will work on all aspects of SharePoint to ensure effective execution of all activities
Background On Role
The role holder will take responsibility for assigned projects/work activities related to SharePoint and are required to make decisions to ensure their department meets key functional and business targets. The role requires an ability to assess IS issues or problems in an analytical manner with an understanding of the broader impact on the IS department.
• Primarily responsible for providing specialist, analyst and support skills to IS SharePoint and websites.
• Carries out the technical tasks required of the role (e.g. Administration of our internally facing and externally facing SharePoint sites).
• Manages small projects/work activities or sections of larger projects relating to SharePoint and the website and interacts with stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met (e.g. work with customers to design SharePoint solutions that satisfy business requirements).
• Responsible for delivering completed works to a required timeline.
• Applies specialist knowledge of SharePoint and websites to contribute to policy, process and planning, and produce system / policy documentation as required (e.g. Statistical analysis of performance reports and recommending changes to improve performance).
• Capable of making decisions on assigned projects within the objectives and strategy guidelines of the IS department.
• Capable of making decisions outside of established procedures but within a policy framework.
• Provides technical guidance to more junior team members (e.g. provide training on SharePoint administration).
• Liaises with external agencies and suppliers as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• IS related degree with 4-5 years experience (including 1-2 years specialist experience of SharePoint implementations from both an architecture and operational support perspective).
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to lead and take responsibility for small/medium projects.
• Project management skills
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Sharepoint wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Sharepoint jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Sharepoint jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS