The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Sharepoint jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Sharepoint roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Sharepoint jobs and permanent Sharepoint jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Sharepoint jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: Sharepoint
Description: SharePoint Technical Consultant - Contract and Permanent Roles - New Project and my client is looking for two permanent and two daily rate contractors...
Description: SharePoint Technical Consultant - Contract and Permanent Roles - New Project and my client is looking for two permanent and two daily rate contractors.
Our client is currently recruiting for a SharePoint Consultant.
•Follow up on post-project migration issues
•Assess current usage as well as new applicable technologies
•Drive adoption and support among the business users
•Extensive in-depth knowledge and understanding of SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013
•Migrating SharePoint content between 2007 and later versions (2010/2013)
•SharePoint architecture, platform design and user interface
•Designing and developing SharePoint solutions using SharePoint tools and .NET (C#, ASP.net, XML, XSLT, WebServices)
•Delivery of enterprise level SharePoint applications, from requirements capture through to delivery and support.
Please reply ASAP if interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: Sharepoint , .NET
Description: Solutions Manager UK & Ireland You will be responsible for managing multiple software development projects to ensure that they are completed on time and on/under budget by providing guidance for...
Description: Solutions Manager UK & Ireland
You will be responsible for managing multiple software development projects to ensure that they are completed on time and on/under budget by providing guidance for high-level business solutions.
You must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Responsible for Strategic IT Solutions plan for the business
• Manage project teams to ensure the ongoing success of project
• Responsible for ensuring project estimates and schedules are created
• Providing project status reports to Management
• Manage performance objectives for the project technical support team
• Conduct regular reviews with Business Development
• Participate and lead, when needed, the customer project meetings
• Participate in internal projects as required
• Overall responsibility for the internal IT function in conjunction with the IT team
• Seven years plus experience developing software in a commercial software development environment
• Minimum three years experience leading a software development team
• Experience with Document Management systems
• Experience/Knowledge of Sharepoint, .NET
• Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Knowledge and experience in delivering technology solutions
• Proven ability to design and develop complex applications
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Ability to understand and convert business requirements into solution designs
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs
• Knowledge and experience with Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
• Must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule and able to handle multiple priorities.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Agile Project Metholdology
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: Sharepoint
Description: SharePoint Administrator Dublin City Centre Eolas Recruitment is seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator for a large financial client based in Dublin City Centre...
Description: SharePoint Administrator
Dublin City Centre
Eolas Recruitment is seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator for a large financial client based in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal person will have at least 5+ years SharePoint experience from an Administration/Engineering level while ANY understanding from a SharePoint Development side would certainly be advantageous.
This is an URGENT role and will interview immediately so please email today on and I will call you back to discuss.
SharePoint 2010/2013 day to day operations.
Remote support for ongoing performance issues on SharePoint 2013
Give advice on overall technologies, 3rd party tools.
Creation of Remote Blob Storage to store large customer data.
Troubleshoot SharePoint crawl issues, deployment of SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 2
Set up of SQL Server 2008 and SharePoint 2010 Remote Blob Storage
Technologies used: SharePoint 2010/SharePoint 2013/SQL Server 2008 R2/SQL Server 2012/Windows 2008 R2
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send in an updated CV to email@example.com or call me on 01 286 66 66
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Sharepoint wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Sharepoint jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Sharepoint jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS