The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Sharepoint jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Sharepoint roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Sharepoint jobs and permanent Sharepoint jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Sharepoint jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: Sharepoint , ANALYSIS , SQL
Description: Technical Architect Job Description The candidate will be required to develop and facilitate IT solutions in the area of system, data, security and application integration, ensuring that...
Description: Technical Architect
The candidate will be required to develop and facilitate IT solutions in the area of system, data, security and application integration, ensuring that interfaces are properly identified, designed, implemented and maintained.
The focus is on defining the relationships, flows and implementation of business processes / activities / functions, information, applications, data and technology in the enterprise; and the transition architecture necessary for implementing technology in response to changing business needs. The development of a transition plan for moving from the As-Is (tactical solutions) to the To-Be (strategic) environment will be a key activity in the first 6 months.
As a Lead Architect, you will provide technical leadership in the analysis, decision-making, design, delivery and support phases of solution delivery. The role is ideal for candidates with a desire to remain technical in their career, providing innovative solutions, working “hands-on” with small off-shore teams during proof of concept phases before providing the strategic design and over-seeing the delivery of those solutions. There is no requirement for day-to-day performance management of a team. This role is all about technical and business acumen, driving innovative solutions to disrupt the industry.
• Participate in the design and implementation of an almost green-field solution, supporting our global centre of excellence.
• Ensure all designs are aligned with the IT and business strategy of the COE
• Support team members through the specification and design of component.
• Develop standards and procedure to support integration.
• Ensure continuity across projects through standards enforcement and overall architecture governance.
• Provide technical direction to internal and external resources during the selection and implementation of information systems or applications.
• Provide Documentation/Linkage between business requirements and integration components.
• Identify common requirements and provide a strategy for enabling reuse amongst our clients
• Define the strategy for migration from our existing tactical solutions to long term strategic platforms
• Participate in the design of our long term data model, data dictionary and metadata framework.
• Continue to expand our enterprise blueprint to ensure continuous technology refresh, reducing the effort of solution re-engineering every five years as technology advances.
• Establish process and methodology for technology and architecture support for system development.
• Ensure that features appear and behave consistently
• Create and manage the technology roadmap to influence IT decision making; perform R&D as necessary, providing proof of concept support where required
• Ability to analyse, interpret and evaluate technology applications to solve business needs.
• Strong knowledge of relational database concepts. Prior application development experience including architectural and design skills are strongly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of web services and web service standards.
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft stack of products. i.e. SharePoint, Azure, Analytics, SQL
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into architectural deliverables.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Thorough knowledge of data, infrastructure and programming concepts.
• Experience in multi-platform distributed environments.
• Ability to adapt to other working styles.
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
• Experience with business analysis and requirements gathering techniques.
• Knowledge of business process modelling techniques and workflow systems.
• Knowledge of XML and XBRL
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan and meet project deliverables.
• Strong conceptual, analytical and decision making skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years IT Experience in a development role, showing clear career progression into a defined architecture role. Experience with SAP and/or Oracle based Enterprise ERP solutions is desirable in a corporate environment is desirable, although not necessary.
Degree qualification in software engineering, computer science, business information systems or similar is desirable.
€65000 - €75000
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: Sharepoint
Description: SharePoint Technical Consultant - Contract and Permanent Roles - New Project and my client is looking for two permanent and two daily rate contractors...
Description: SharePoint Technical Consultant - Contract and Permanent Roles - New Project and my client is looking for two permanent and two daily rate contractors.
Our client is currently recruiting for a SharePoint Consultant.
•Follow up on post-project migration issues
•Assess current usage as well as new applicable technologies
•Drive adoption and support among the business users
•Extensive in-depth knowledge and understanding of SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013
•Migrating SharePoint content between 2007 and later versions (2010/2013)
•SharePoint architecture, platform design and user interface
•Designing and developing SharePoint solutions using SharePoint tools and .NET (C#, ASP.net, XML, XSLT, WebServices)
•Delivery of enterprise level SharePoint applications, from requirements capture through to delivery and support.
Please reply ASAP if interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ACTIVE DIRECTORY , TCP/IP , WINDOWS 7 / 8 , Sharepoint
Description: Systems Administrator Overview My Dublin South based client is currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer to join their existing team...
Description: Systems Administrator
My Dublin South based client is currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer to join their existing team. This is with an exciting opportunity with an excellent client.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Providing tier 2/3 help desk support to engineering and administration staff located at Dublin and remote site offices.
Supporting Microsoft Windows networks: Dell servers, desktop PCs and laptop computers.
Supporting Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system configuration, deployment, maintenance and support.
Supporting TCP/IP networks: Cisco switches and Cisco IP-PBX phone system
Delivering uninterrupted services throughout the organization on all platforms
Creating and implementing corporate IT processes and standards.
3+ years experience in a corporate IT environment.
A degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
Minimum 2 years experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, preferably Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, SharePoint.
Minimum 2 years experience with Linux Operating Systems, preferably Red Hat.
Minimum 2 years experience with TCP/IP networking, preferably Cisco networking
Good working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (DNS, DHCP, SSH, FTP) and their applications.
Have a good understanding of data storage systems.
Have experience with data backup policies and procedures.
Be able to work to the policies and procedures of an IT department.
Microsoft Certification is an advantage.
Red Hat Certification is an advantage.
Cisco Certification is an advantage.
Have experience working in a hi-tech engineering environment, but not essential.
A strong work ethic and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with the latest hardware and software technologies.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: Sharepoint
Description: SharePoint Administrator Dublin City Centre Eolas Recruitment is seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator for a large financial client based in Dublin City Centre...
Description: SharePoint Administrator
Dublin City Centre
Eolas Recruitment is seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator for a large financial client based in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal person will have at least 5+ years SharePoint experience from an Administration/Engineering level while ANY understanding from a SharePoint Development side would certainly be advantageous.
This is an URGENT role and will interview immediately so please email today on and I will call you back to discuss.
SharePoint 2010/2013 day to day operations.
Remote support for ongoing performance issues on SharePoint 2013
Give advice on overall technologies, 3rd party tools.
Creation of Remote Blob Storage to store large customer data.
Troubleshoot SharePoint crawl issues, deployment of SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 2
Set up of SQL Server 2008 and SharePoint 2010 Remote Blob Storage
Technologies used: SharePoint 2010/SharePoint 2013/SQL Server 2008 R2/SQL Server 2012/Windows 2008 R2
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send in an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 286 66 66
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Sharepoint wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Sharepoint jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Sharepoint jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
SHELL SCRIPTS SIEBEL SILK Silverlight SIX SIGMA SMALLTALK SMARTSUITE SMDS SML SMS SMTP SNMP SOAP SOLARIS Solvency 2 SOX SPANISH SPRING SQL SQL FORMS SQL SERVER SSADM SSIS SSRS STAFFWARE STORED PROCEDURES STRATUS STRUTS SUMMIT SUN SUNOS