The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect TCP IP jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of TCP IP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract TCP IP jobs and permanent TCP IP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all TCP IP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: LINUX , TCP/IP , UNIX
Description: Support Engineer required for a Top role based in South Dublin My client is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of Support Engineer based in South Dublin...
Description: Support Engineer required for a Top role based in South Dublin
My client is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of Support Engineer based in South Dublin. In this role, the successful candidate will work with the Support team providing customer support. This role will involve interacting with customers via email, phone and over time may evolve into a role with additional post sales responsibilities, with a certain amount of travel to customer sites around the world.
• To work as part of the support team, focused on the support of customers worldwide by telephone, email and other methods.
• To support Pre-Sales Engineers and Salespeople in advance of customer meetings, demonstrations, evaluations, trade shows, etc. in developing scenarios that clearly demonstrates the power of the clients product.
• To assist in Customer Evaluations and Demonstrations and trade shows.
• To speedily, courteously and efficiently help customers in the identification of issues and to provide work-arounds, fixes, patches, etc. when necessary.
• To Interact with Engineering and QA to identify scenarios clearly to help them identify and fix issues that have been raised by customers or at customer sites.
• Has a Customer Focus
• A recognised third-level engineering or computer science qualification and two years' industry experience or equivalent industry experience.
• In-depth knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP protocols essential. Knowledge of Internet applications, Voice, Video and security protocols a plus.
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix
• Self-motivator with an analytical mind to solve complex problems.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Work as part of a team to provide quality support and to resolve customer problems that occur.
• Ensure delivery of support that enhances and maintains the clients reputation as a quality solutions provider
• To help continue the clients reputation for quality and support.
Apply now for more Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the role, please contact Elaine on 01 286 66 66 or e-mail your updated CV on the address above.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a TCP IP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of TCP IP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top TCP IP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
TELECOMS Temenos T24 TERADATA Test Automation TEST AUTOMATION TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS TESTER Tibco Tivoli TOKEN RING TPF TRANSACT TRANSFER AGENCY TRUE 64 TSO ISPF TUXEDO UAT UC4 ULTRIX UML UMTS UNI 2000 UNIFY UNIPAY UNISURE UNISYS UNIX Utilities Sector UX-UI VB.Net