The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect TELECOMS jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of TELECOMS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract TELECOMS jobs and permanent TELECOMS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all TELECOMS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: TELECOMS
Description: Systems Analyst Call Centre Systems Analyst Development analysis and implementation of application developments, including new systems as required, and end-to-end technical support for the...
Description: Systems Analyst
Call Centre Systems Analyst
Development analysis and implementation of application developments, including new systems as required, and end-to-end technical support for the business critical operational support system used to support the sales management and call center environments.
Some of the main applications include the Customer Interaction Centre and Interation Dialer Modules.
The ongoing development and configuration management of these modules and the overall application suite will be one of the key objectives of this role.
1. Providing development and technical support for the suite of applications used to support the sales management and call center environments
2. Roadmap development of the IT systems and application modules in consideration of the ongoing business and Call Center environments. This will require regular and detailed exchanges with the designated application vendors and their regional Resellers, as well as industry experts as required.
3. Detailed technical analysis for all changes/enhancements and upgrades proposed for the Call Center applications in consideration of business requirements and to ascertain impact to existing business operations and processes. This will involve working closely with the application vendors, as well as key business users to assess system impact and operational risk.
4. Configuration management and change control for the applications environment and ensuring these disciplines are observed for all proposed changes, including process changes, that affect the Call Center suite of applications and the wider IT environment, including but not limited to the hardware platforms, operating systems, firmware, data bases software, application system interfaces, web services, user interfaces, local area and wider area networks.
5. Trouble shooting issues that adversely affect performance and/or online transaction processing of the Call Center applications and ensure these issues are managed in accordance with the relevant incident management and reporting procedures.
6. Managing the Call Center application vendors to ensure development schedules are delivered in accordance with agreed budget and time scales.
7. Document system functions and processes for the IT group and selected items for our internal customers.
8. Provide input for application training courses as applicable in support of the companys wider training needs and initiatives.
o 5 7 experience years working software development and application support environment
o Demonstrable understanding of the systems development life cycle and proficient in configuration management and change control models for online transaction processing environments.
o Good project management skills and ability to work on several work streams and/or projects simultaneously.
o Experience of managing software vendors and service management in software environments.
o Previous Administration / development experience with any of the folllowing systems would be an advantage, Avaya, Nortel, Siemens, Genesis, Aspect.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Configuration, Changes, processes, Avaya, Norte, Siemens, Gensis, Aspect, Interation Dialer, Interation Centre, Interation Software
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SQL , LINUX , TELECOMS
Description: Technical Operations Engineer (One Junior and one Mid-level role)- Permanent Roles- Excellent Client Dublin City Centre- Salary band 30-45k per annum Role and Responsibility The successful...
Description: Technical Operations Engineer (One Junior and one Mid-level role)- Permanent Roles- Excellent Client Dublin City Centre- Salary band 30-45k per annum
Role and Responsibility
The successful candidate will assist the IT operations team in performing the day to day IT operation support duties for the organisation.
Key attributes / skills:
Good knowledge of Sql scrioting would be an advantage.
Good troubleshooting skills and be able to read log files
Proactive approach to supporting IT application products
Knowledge of UNIX or LINUX would be nice to have
Must be able to work within a team.
Should be outgoing with excellent communication skills.
Professional and personal credibility with a good understanding of the telecoms industry.
An ability to get on well with others. A positive, proactive "can do" attitude.
Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
Must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised and flexible.
Ideally we would like someone with 1 to 3 years experience working in the IT sector with hands on knowledge of the skills mentioned above. We would consider graduates with some experience if they were a good technical fit.
Please apply to Peter via email if intereted in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TELECOMS
Description: Product Manager required for Telecoms Company based in South Co Dublin My Client is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager that will lead customers by defining, driving collaborative and...
Description: Product Manager required for Telecoms Company based in South Co Dublin
My Client is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager that will lead customers by defining, driving collaborative and cost-effect methods of test for our customers.
The ideal candidate must understand IP networking and applications, security protocols, multimedia and appreciate how
virtualization technologies can be used for agile testing for IP based communication services.
Description of Role:
Interact with customers to capture and document customer technical requirements
Work with Engineering teams to define, cost and manage delivery of features and product releases
Assist the sales channel in sales opportunities
Build strong business partner relationships and manage on-going technical programs with customers
Provide technical assistance to sales engineering on strategic or complex
deployments including documenting the implementation and/or design guidelines.
Drive marketing activities and partner programs with sales teams
Creation of technical presentations, whitepapers, app notes, datasheets for use by sales account teams.
Strong IP networking skills with networking products such as VPN/Firewalls, Load Balancers, WAN Optimization, Switching/Routing, IPS/IDS/DPI, Internet Applications.
Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, Xen or KVM is highly desirable.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be self-motivated and a team player
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent.
8 years experience in networking, product management and test & measurement experience essential.
Attractive Salary and full benefits package for the right candidate
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TELECOMS
Description: Technical Program Manager required for Top Telecoms Company based in Dublin...
Description: Technical Program Manager required for Top Telecoms Company based in Dublin.
Drive cross-functional management of team dependencies, managing schedules,target milestones and managing assigned projects according to plan
Lead team meetings to ensure that roadblocks and open issues are removed
Communicate weekly status and completion of deliverables to Management and the overall team
Coordinate product roadmaps for project prioritization and planning purposes
As a key member of the Engineering Team, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Technical Prgram Manager to help the Engineering team define success and drive deliverables to completion.
In this role you will be responsible for the creation of project plans, schedules and resources along with ensuring project status, risks and insure open issues are documented and all stakeholders are informed in a timely manner. You will work closely with the Engineering and Product Management Teams.
Drive cross-functional management of team dependencies, managing schedules, target milestones and managing assigned projects according to plan.
Lead team meetings to ensure that roadblocks and open issues are removed.
Communicate weekly status and completion of deliverables to Management and the overall team.
Coordinate product roadmaps for project prioritization and planning purposes
Work with other managers to align schedules and release dates to meet deadlines, identifying risks and removing roadblocks for team members.
5+ years of Technical Programt Management experience in a global high tech environment.
Experience with IP-based networking protocols and standards
Extensive working knowledge of Java, C and the Software Development Lifecycle
2+ years working with Srum /Agile processes, and demonstrated success as a leader of agile methodologies
Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex projects, with changing requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
A proven track record of driving projects to successful completion
Expertise in project management concepts, practices, and procedures
Experience with Agile Scrum Project Management
Ability to understand technical issues at a sufficiently deep level to identify gaps
Excellent verbal, written communication and follow up skills
Excellent interpersonal skills: relationship building, negotiation and collaboration in a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skills set and levels of experience
Ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
Detail-oriented, quick learner, strong team player
Strong advocate who can push agenda while preserving relationships
Educated to degree level in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with a great client.
Offering opportunity, a very attractive Salary and benefits package.
Salary circa 85-95k plus Pension, Healthcare and annual Leave.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TELECOMS , PBX
Description: Our client is a leading US Multi-national and they are looking for a Telecoms IVR Developer to work in their European offices (Either Dublin, UK, Poland or Spain)...
Description: Our client is a leading US Multi-national and they are looking for a Telecoms IVR Developer to work in their European offices (Either Dublin, UK, Poland or Spain). You must be able to speak fluent English .
- Provide IVR technical support and design to Business teams using GVP.
- Assist in optimization of reporting and IVR scripts to meet the business needs of Call Centre
- Analyse and correct system errors to maintain and enhance system performance
- Design and implement system changes to reduce impact of service interruption
- Work closely with teams on other sites to optimize multi-site environment
- Provide timely and accurate recommendations to improve system stability or provide additional functionality
Requirements for the position:
- 5+ years overall IVR experience
- Third level qualification in an IT/Telecoms related discipline desirable.
- Developer level knowledge of Genesys Voice Platform (GVP)
- Knowledge of IVR concepts such as speech recognition (including prompts, grammars, etc), text-to-speech, CTI call routing and how all the components work together to deliver the customer experience, IVR, VXML, Routing Experience.
- Solid working understanding of the Contact Centre Technology organisation and its operations including, but not limited to Genesys Routing, CIM platform, Reporting, Genesys Voice Portal, QA, Workforce management, Cisco, Avaya and Multi Media channels
- Experience configuring and integrating a GVP (v7 -8 preferred) platform with a CTI framework, Routing, Speech Recognition, and dialer strategies
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels, internally and externally and is seen as a strong representative of the company
If you are interested in this position can you please send an Updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01 286 6666.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a TELECOMS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of TELECOMS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top TELECOMS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Temenos T24 TERADATA Test Automation TEST AUTOMATION TEST PLANS TEST SCRIPTS TESTER Tibco Tivoli TOKEN RING TPF TRANSACT TRANSFER AGENCY TRUE 64 TSO ISPF TUXEDO UAT UC4 ULTRIX UML UMTS UNI 2000 UNIFY UNIPAY UNISURE UNISYS UNIX Utilities Sector UX-UI VB.Net VBA