The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Tivoli jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Tivoli roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Tivoli jobs and permanent Tivoli jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Northside (Ai Contact: Michael MacCurtain Skills Keywords: SAN , VMWARE , LAN , WAN , Tivoli , SCCM
Description: IT Server Support Engineer - 2nd/ 3rd level Job Summary Provide High-Level 2nd/3rd Level Support for the server and storage infrastructure for a top financial services company...
Description: IT Server Support Engineer - 2nd/ 3rd level
Provide High-Level 2nd/3rd Level Support for the server and storage infrastructure for a top financial services company. The role entails taking a leading role in troubleshooting and supporting operating systems and applications in a corporate IT environment. The candidate will work as part of a team to provide comprehensive technical support to customers. It will be the responsibility of the server support resource to take a proactive role in planning the roadmap for the server and storage environment.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Provide 2nd/3rd level support for server and storage based issues, in accordance with target SLAs.
• Responsible for in-country servers and storage infrastructure.
• Responsible for ensuring regional support teams manage hardware and OS for instances located in our client's strategic Datacenters.
• Delivery of project based work to agreed target dates.
• Ensure relevant vulnerability and security patches are applied to server and storage environment in a timely manner.
• Manage relationship between our client and Server/Storage related vendors.
• Track support and maintenance agreements for areas of responsibility.
• Involvement in hardware review/upgrade/replacement decision-making process. Installation and configuration of Servers.
• Review, development and on-going support of server backup/recovery strategy.
• Potentially provide Out of Hour support on agreed rota.
• Review, development and on-going support of enterprise management solution – alter monitoring, trending and enterprise logging tools.
• Review, development and on-going support of software management solution – packaging and distribution to servers/desktops, audit management.
• Work with other IT Teams, both locally and regionally, to provide best practice IT practice and implement IT solutions that meet identified business needs.
• Ensure adherence to all our client's processes and ensure periodic reviews of Server/Storage related documentation.
• Participate in internal and regulator audit reviews when necessary.
• Support adhoc projects.
• Degree in IT or equivalent experience
Experience & Knowledge
• 5 + years experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of hardware and associated technologies:
MS Operating Systems, LAN/WAN Technologies, SAN storage, VMWARE, NetApp Storage, Tivoli Backup management, Software deployment application, image build creation/management.
• Knowledge of working with SCCM
• Experience working with Service Level Agreements and maintaining processes and procedures
• Microsoft Certification in Server 2008/2012
• VMWARE certification
• NetApp certification
• SAN storage certification
• Experience with Server, Network Technologies and Protocols
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Tivoli wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Tivoli jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Tivoli jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
TOKEN RING TPF TRANSACT TRANSFER AGENCY TRUE 64 TSO ISPF TUXEDO UAT UC4 ULTRIX UML UMTS UNI 2000 UNIFY UNIPAY UNISURE UNISYS UNIX Utilities Sector UX-UI VB.Net VBA VBSCRIPT VENTURA Verilog VHDL VIRTUAL LEARNING Virtualisation VISIO VISION+ VISUAL BASIC