The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect UI jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of UI roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract UI jobs and permanent UI jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all UI jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CRM , XRM Dynamics , REQUIREMENT GATHERING
Description: Senior Business Analyst - CRM Expertise - Package €80-90k per annum Senior Business Analyst - My client is ideally looking for a Business Analyst who has a strong Business Systems background and...
Description: Senior Business Analyst - CRM Expertise - Package €80-90k per annum
Senior Business Analyst - My client is ideally looking for a Business Analyst who has a strong Business Systems background and ideally someone with an expertise in CRM (Dynamics XRM would be highly advantageous) systems and Worflow Systems. The client is looking for someone senior and they will pay a top salary and package for th right candidate.
Key Responsibilities - Business Analyst
As part of new operations, the successful candidate will work alongside strategic partners and the IT team in the design and testing of the new business applications.
the successful candidate will:
• Work with the business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes
• Get involved in the design or modification of IT systems
• Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs
• Gather, document, and analyse business needs and requirements
• Completing Business Specification documents
• Provide end-user support for applications within area of expertise
• Support testing of new requirements as part of Change Management procedures
• Likely to have a degree in business administration, information systems, computer science or related subject (Advanced degree desirable)
• Professional qualifications and industry certifications advantageous
• 5+ years of business analysis experience in an integrated environment
• Experience of business analysis for a CRM and workflow application stack - Microsoft Dynamics XRM a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of the Microsoft BI suite an advantage
• Knowledge of Sharepoint an advantage
• Experience using 3rd Party Applications with CRM an advantage
Contact Peter on 01-2866666 for immediate consideration on this exciting position.
To view further Senior Business Analyst positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: PRINCE , REQUIREMENT GATHERING
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires a Project Manager to join their existing team for a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires a Project Manager to join their existing team for a permanent role.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Manage the planning and delivery of technical changes and innovations through effective project management, working closely with internal stakeholders and third party suppliers to ensure enhancements provide real business benefit in line with the business strategy. This role has responsibility for UX enhancements across web and mobile channels.
Analyse, prioritise and validate all stakeholder technical requirements in line with the business strategy. Serve as the main point of contact for all internal and external technical queries. Support Product Director in driving technical innovation to increase the competitiveness of the product offer. Manage the production support process, ensuring that service level agreements are enforced and issues are addressed and escalated as required. Provide technical development update to key stakeholders. Translate business requirements into IT solutions in order to delivery a competitive and innovative product offer. Perform project management duties on active projects and enhancements, including but not limited to, management of integration, scope, time, cost, and risk. Facilitate the project proposal process for stakeholder, supporting colleagues in the creation and submission of Change Proposals. Provide updates to key stakeholders on the progress and status of projects.
Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the successful planning and delivery of technical enhancements are in line with the business strategic objectives, ensuring business requirements are translated into valuable IT solutions. Own key technological relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies. Ensure scheduling of development workflow optimises efficiency and reflects business priorities.
Ensure that the business is given the necessary support with regards to technical request and queries. Keep abreast with the latest changes in technology and competitors’ technology related activities, and communicate with senior management as required.
This is an excellent role with a leading client offering a salary in the region of €58k - €65k depending on experience, plus a full benefits package. Should you be interested please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or Stephen@Eolas.ie for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , MS PROJECT
Description: IT Management Consultant - Mid Level Role - €45-55k per annum This role will suit anyone who is looking for a move into Consultancy work...
Description: IT Management Consultant - Mid Level Role - €45-55k per annum
This role will suit anyone who is looking for a move into Consultancy work. This role will suit someone who is articulate, energy driven and someone with a generic overview knowledge of ICT sector. The role will involve working for a large IT Consultancy firm and you will work directly with some large Public and private sector clients in Dublin. If you are an IT Systems Analyst/ Business Analyst working in a diverse role within a large corporate firm than this role will be an ideal match for you.
•Providing independent assessment and objective advice on the use of information and related technologies by clients (Business Process Review)
•Reviewing and analysing IT systems, infrastructure and operations
•Documenting and improving business processes
•Preparing or reviewing specifications and functional requirements
•Defining technical and non-technical requirements
•Procurement support and assistance
•Developing implementation plans
•Conducting user acceptance and software testing
•Liaising and maintaining contact with staff at all levels of client organisations
•Preparation of final reports, presentations and other deliverables
•Research and knowledge base development
•Maintaining project files, documentation and status reports
•Candidates will be expected to have obtained an ICT or other relevant third level qualification
•He/she must have at least three years of relevant working experience
•Excellent authoring and report writing skills are essential
•Strong technical background, preferably demonstrated by vendor certifications
•Good knowledge and experience of software, hardware, networking, and communication technologies and their uses
•Familiar with a broad range of applications, infrastructure software and operating systems
•Demonstrable expertise with the Microsoft Office suite is essential
•Basic understanding of project management methods, principles and practice
•Experience with data analytics and modelling is desirable
•Problem solving skills
•Excellent interpersonal skills
•Ability to work in a team environment
•Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
•Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
Please contact me if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Business Analyst Technical Business Analyst BA (Product Team) The BA will work as part of my client’s product team in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and...
Description: Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst
BA (Product Team)
The BA will work as part of my client’s product team in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements.
The BA will be involved in the design and implementation of full life cycle system solutions in support of the defined requirements.
• Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of product requirements
• Work with internal and external business partners/clients and IT personnel to define and refine business requirements
• Support the management of scope, scheduling and delivery of product roadmap and releases
• Create detailed functional specification documentation for the product in line with company and industry best practices
• Provide on-going support to the product engineering team in the delivery of product functionality
• Review and QA of content that is delivered by the product engineering team
• Provide SME support to the Professional Services client-facing project teams
• Business analysis or related experience preferably in the financial services industry
• Financial Regulatory or Capital Markets experience is a plus
• 4 years + in a similar role
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorraine on 01 286 6666
Business Analyst, BA, Technical BA, Business Analyst (Product Team)
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION
Description: My Dublin based financial client currently requires a Business Process Management Developer to join their team. To be responsible for applications systems analysis and programming activities...
Description: My Dublin based financial client currently requires a Business Process Management Developer to join their team. To be responsible for applications systems analysis and programming activities.
• Responsible for applications systems analysis and programming activities.
• May be responsible for feasibility studies, time and cost estimates and establishment and implementation of new or revised applications systems and programs. May be responsible for overall direction of IT Planning & Strategy, Technical Writing, and Business Analysis, Risk technology, Middleware, Mainframe applications development, Non Mainframe applications development, Analytic Model Development and Application support activities to meet specific business needs of user areas and test systems to ensure integrity.
• Utilizes good understanding of apps development procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements; uses script tools; analyzes and interprets code; identifies and analyzes problems; and recommends and implements solutions.
• Consistently applies fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
• Consults with users, clients and other technology groups on issues and recommends programming solutions; installs and supports customer exposure systems. Solves / works moderately complex problems / projects through evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards.
• Analyzes applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues.
• Conducts testing and debugging.
• Applies good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in apps development in accomplishing objectives.
• Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
• Makes evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
• Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams. Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a UI wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of UI jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top UI jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ULTRIX UML UMTS UNI 2000 UNIFY UNIPAY UNISURE UNISYS UNIX Utilities Sector UX-UI VB.Net VBA VBSCRIPT VENTURA VISIO VISION+ VISUAL BASIC VISUAL C++ Visual Café VISUAL STUDIO VME VMS VMWARE VOS VPN VSAM VTAM WAN WANG WAP