The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect UI jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of UI roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract UI jobs and permanent UI jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all UI jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Michael MacCurtain Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER , Service Delivery , SALES , REQUIREMENT GATHERING , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT , DATABASE ADMIN
Description: Pre-Sales Co-ordinator Working closely with the Product Owner, Sales Director, existing and potential client base the Pre-sales Co-ordinator will form a vital link between all aiding and guidance...
Description: Pre-Sales Co-ordinator
Working closely with the Product Owner, Sales Director, existing and potential client base the Pre-sales Co-ordinator will form a vital link between all aiding and guidance during the pre-sales process through to delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
*Assist with the preparation and delivery of presentations and product demonstrations to potential/existing clients.
*Liaise with Managers/team to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going.
*Carry out research, including understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
*Assist with managing the sales bid process; responding to RFI’s & RFP’s when a client or prospect puts an opportunity ‘out to tender’.
*Respond to technical questions about the product or related infrastructure.
*Other ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate to the roll.
Essential Skills & Experience
*Relevant Third Level Degree or a min/max of 2-5 years’ solid experience in a similar pre-sales role
*Strong organisational skills
*Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process
*Strong problem solving skills including an ability to think ‘on their feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment
*Excellent motivation skills
*Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
*Good client facing & customer service skills/experience
*Strong written and oral communication skills
*Capable of clearly communicating and presenting technical concepts
*Proficient in Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Desirable Skills & Experience
*Professional certification(s) desired
*Experience in Marketing
*Experience in tools such as SQL Server, Report Writers, and Data Visualisation Tools
*Experience managing/co-ordinating a bid or proposal process including responding to RFI’s/RFP’s
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Nicola Byrne Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , SQL
Description: My Top Financial Services client who is the heart of the city is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their Business Analyst team. This would be working on exciting projects...
Description: My Top Financial Services client who is the heart of the city is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their Business Analyst team. This would be working on exciting projects.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst
•Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of product requirements and solution design
•Full lifecycle delivery of product change, including the creation of detailed functional specification documentation for the product in line with company and industry best practices, support and review of Engineering team delivery and maintenance of product documentation
•Support the creation, maintenance and delivery of the Product Roadmap including requirement gathering, publication and stakeholder management
•Provide innovation and leadership in the creation of market-leading solution design in the areas of client onboarding and regulatory compliance
•Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members
•Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to business analysis within the company
•Support training and knowledge transfer to product, engineering and professional services colleagues
•Provide SME support and knowledge transfer to the Sales / Pre-Sales teams and Professional Services client-facing project teams
•Direct involvement in certain key sales initiatives
•Build and maintain key client and industry relationships
•Support the creation and maintenance of internal and external product packaging, including core documentation suite
Required Experience & Skills for the Business Analyst:
•Track record of delivering complex business or technology solutions
•Database, SQL and Reporting Skills
•Excellent analytical and creative problem solving abilities
•Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
•Minimum 4 years business analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry
•Software development lifecycle practices
•Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
•Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology
•Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
•Microsoft Certification an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Nicola at Eolas.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: .NET , MSBuild
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Build/Release Engineer to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Build/Release Engineer to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
Position: Build/Release Engineer (focus on DevOps) - Permanent
Team: Release Management (specialist group within Development)
The core function of the role is to manage build, configuration and deployment aspects of our software delivery pipeline. Our software stack is almost solely Microsoft .NET and SQLServer deployed to a Windows platform (within a private data centre). The candidate will work in small though crucial team responsible for the source control, software building, component configuration (across multiple environments), deployment pack creation/management, etc. with a constant focus on automation. The software delivery pipeline is sprint/scrum based with multiple concurrent sprints covering front end, back end and tooling. Our sprints are typically three week cycles with many daily builds. The Organisation is currently on a continuous integration/delivery path with many ambitions for total automation of environment build out, configuration and deployment. The current platform has 100+ distinct components with 10s of components active in each sprint. The work load is challenging considering the demands of the team, hence the focus on total automation.
Release Management Core Responsibilities
• Own/Maintain source code repository (subversion) and its administration. Provide support to Development and other IT staff. Enable ‘code on trunk’ policy, allowing for little branching and merging needs.
• Own/Maintain component/application configuration, policies and infrastructure that support same. Release work closely with AppSupport team to capture emergency/out of process configuration changes that require to be worked back through source control.
• Create software deployment packages for our cascading environments (development, test, uat and production). These packs are component centric, including all configuration and deployment needs of the component. All work is managed through a ticketing system (currently Mantis though currently migrating to JIRA).
• Perform component (including DB) pack deployments to Development (continuous integration) environment and Test environments. Note, Production is supported by an AppSupport team, Release prepare deployment packs for Production but don’t actually deploy them.
• Maintain and support both Development and Test environments. This includes investigating and analysis of incidents across a wide spectrum of front/back layers including DB and middleware services (e.g. web sites, messaging, security, logging, backups, etc.)
• Attend daily scrums on behalf of Release group. Give updates for current build pipeline and assess needs for the coming day(s). Being constantly mindful of out of process changes that could affect sprint deliverables. Release are the gatekeepers to all software environments and as such have a view over all activity on them.
• Oversee/Enforce software delivery process/procedure/policies. Pro-actively aid in the review of existing processes and the definition, trial and implementation of new processes along the delivery pipeline.
• Oversee all Production patching needs. Release are the drivers for this function, bring all parties together to ensure that patching work can be accomplished with minimal distraction to current sprint(s).
• Continuous and strong focus on automating all aspects of Release function. Evaluation and recommendation of new practices/technologies/software to assist/optimise software delivery.
Role: Technical Skills
• [required] Strong working knowledge and experience of …
o building tools used by the .NET stack; MSBuild (Visual Studio), NAnt and PowerShell
o software version control tool; SubVersion (desired), Mercurial, Git, Perforce, etc.
o deployments into IIS and Windows Cluster Manager environments
o project/team collaboration tool (ticketing systems); Mantis, JIRA (desired), Bugzilla, etc.
o scripting languages such as PowerShell (desired) and/or Bash.
o Continuous Integration tooling such as TeamCity (desired) and/or Jenkins
• [desired]Continuous Delivery experience/exposure; tooling such as TeamCity, WebDeploy, Octopus (desirable), etc.
• [desired] Application configuration management experience.
• [desired] Environment configuration management tooling; PowerShell DSC, Chef, Puppet, etc.
• [desired] Proficiency in second scripting/coding/querying language; python, c#, java, sql, etc.
Role: Non-Technical Skills
• Ability to work effectively, both as part of a process driven team and autonomously with a minimum of supervision.
• Process definition, evaluation, rollout, enforcement and continuous review.
• [required] Support for Development (/other IT) staff with regards to …
o general process/procedure with respect to our software delivery pipeline
o best practice usage of source control
o build and deployment
o strategy and delivery of production patches
o application configuration management
o delivery of continuous integration/delivery
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgments.
• Documentation of process, usage of tools, release audits and similar.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
To view further Windows Server Engineer positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: UX-UI
Description: UI Developer required for Permanent Role with Leading Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre...
Description: UI Developer required for Permanent Role with Leading Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre.
The role of the UI Developer covers all aspects of the software development lifecycle from new applications development to system enhancement, maintenance, and support. This is a great opportunity for a UI Developer to be part of a dynamic IT team.
The UI Developer:
Suitable candidates will have:
• At least 3-5 years’ experience as a UI / Web application developer.
• Proven SQL / Database experience.
• Keen interest in programming together with a sound knowledge of software engineering principles and theory.
• A natural interest in technology
• Sound understanding of the software development lifecycle
• An inquisitive nature to query other team members on specific technology or business issues
• High levels of dependability, flexibility, enthusiasm, supportiveness, involvement, openness, and clarity. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Drive & resilience to take initiative
• Ability to focus on the customer and deliver to deadlines
• Discipline & rigor combined with strong commitment to Quality & Standards
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• A third level computing qualification, ideally 2.1 or higher
Familiarity with some of the following tools, whilst not essential would be useful;
• Web Services
• Build Scripts
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com for more information
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: PRINCE , REQUIREMENT GATHERING
Description: The company is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of IT department projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within...
Description: The company is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of IT department projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and within agreed funding parameters.
Specifically the duties of the post will include:
• Participating in IT portfolio management activities, collaborating with both IT and business unit leaders.
• Reviewing project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available departmental resources to various phases of projects.
• Managing internal and external systems/application development projects within assigned areas from inception to successful implementation.
• Establishing work plans for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
• Defining project objectives, scope, and level of effort.
• Developing project strategies and plans, and identifying the methods and tools required for the project.
• Assigning duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
• Initiating projects, keeping projects on track and on budget, and resolving issues with customers.
• Monitoring progress against plans.
Responsibilities of this post are as follows:
• Managing the project team that develops and carries out internal IT projects by monitoring project activities.
• Ensuring the quality and integrity of project information and providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise.
• Working closely with the assigned user community (and through business analysts) in determining how technology can assist them.
• Translating user needs into system requirements and design specifications.
• Providing leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle.
• Reviewing status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
• Escalating any project issues including timing, budget, resources, scope and more, to upper management in a timely manner.
• Collaborating closely with senior IT Department colleagues on enterprise-wide projects.
• Preparing project status reports and/or project portfolio summaries for management, business unit leaders, and IT management.
• Performing customer surveys ensuring customer satisfaction remains high.
• Establishing standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
• Working with project personnel to provide guidance and to resolve problems.
• Leading the effort in creative approaches to problem solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs.
• Adhering to best project management practices and methodologies.
• Working at their other locations as required to meet the needs of specific projects. This may entail some infrequent international travel to their other locations.
Person Specification Essential
• Bachelor’s degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
• At least 7 years IT experience, including managing IT projects.
• Strong client facing skillset.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
• Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Strong change management skills and ability to influence decision makers.
• Ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
• Strong project management skills which includes experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
• Strong portfolio management skills.
Person Specification Desirable
• Experience of managing 3rd party software suppliers as part of project delivery.
• Experience in a Consultancy environment or similar would be advantageous.
• Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
• Project Management Certification is strongly preferred.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a UI wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of UI jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top UI jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ULTRIX UML UMTS UNI 2000 UNIFY UNIPAY UNISURE UNISYS UNIX Utilities Sector UX-UI VB.Net VBA VBSCRIPT VENTURA Verilog VHDL VIRTUAL LEARNING Virtualisation VISIO VISION+ VISUAL BASIC VISUAL C++ Visual Café VISUAL STUDIO VME VMS VMWARE VOIP VOS VPN