The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect VBA jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of VBA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract VBA jobs and permanent VBA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: VBA , EXCEL , INVESTMENT BANKING
Description: Senior Model Validation Quant (Market Risk / Balance Sheet Risk) A Senior Model Validation quant required for an Irish bank...
Description: Senior Model Validation Quant (Market Risk / Balance Sheet Risk)
A Senior Model Validation quant required for an Irish bank. Responsibilities will include validating and assessing the model risk on a variety of pricing, risk measurement and balance sheet models.
The candidate will be required to assess and validate pricing and risk measurement models used with the bank and to document and present the results of these validations at a monthly model governance forum. In addition the candidate will be required to add to the quantitative expertise within the department and assist other team members on various validation projects that they are working on.
The Successful candidate will have the following:
•Advanced quantitative degree such as MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Finance, Physics, Econometrics or Engineering.
• At least 5 years of financial modelling experience.
• Knowledge of some or all of the following topics: Swap and Option Pricing, Curve Construction, Credit Derivatives, Credit Valuation Adjustment, Value at Risk, Stress Testing, and Balance Sheet / ALM Models.
• Programming ability in VBA and / or MATLAB and C++.
• An ability to prioritise tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please forward an updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: VBA
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced VBA Developer with PM skills to join their existing team in a permanent position...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced VBA Developer with PM skills to join their existing team in a permanent position.
VBA Developer Key Aspects of the Role:
The primary function of the Control team is to oversee the Asset Servicing production process and manage the control frame work related to the process. With areas of focus on the on-going projects related to the control framework as well as the over-sight and control function.
The Fund Accounting Control teams function is to mitigate against and eliminate risk in operational processes. As well as managing the Error/Risk Incident reporting processes and Cash, Asset & Forward FX reconciliation oversight. The team also works on various ad-hoc assignments and best practice initiatives from Senior Management with the primary goal of reducing operational risk. The team is also responsible for overseeing the on-going development of the primary control system Exception Manager System (EMS)
The Successful Candidate
• The primary responsibility of this role will be to work closely with the existing Fund Accounting Control Team and other Fund Accounting Representatives on various ad-hoc assignments and best practice initiatives from Senior Management with the primary goal of reducing operational risk.
• Maintain a controlled environment and on all tasks worked on. As new practices are being rolled out, ensure high quality procedures are documented with effective communication to all key stakeholders.
• Maintain a library of procedures, desk notes, lifecycle diagrams and relevant training materials, which can be referenced as required.
• Effectively apply development and/or project management skills to ensure that user defined technologies are in line with business requirements and strategic objectives.
• Proactively identify and address Fund Accounting operational risk areas, building and rolling out effective solutions and best practice models. Ensuring clear communication with various other departments for any initiative worked on.
• Reviewing and signing off on EMS Developments to ensure that the business requirements are clear and in line with Strategic goals.
• Support the EMS, Control or any other Teams where applicable.
• Consistently demonstrate the company’s core values of trust, teamwork, out performance and client focus.
• Promote an environment of open and clear communication ensuring all team members remain positive and focused on team and company goals.
• Ensure the team is kept up-to-date on relevant developments, getting feedback and providing updates on salient issues
• Provide feedback to team members on the quality of their work and also raise any issues with line management.
• Ensure all internal teams fully understand the role of the Fund Accounting Control team.
Quality and risk control:
• Attend regular meetings with all key players to raise concerns and address areas of risk identified during the review of Fund Accounting Risk Incidents.
• Attend regular control calls and ensure all areas of concern are raised with senior management.
• Adhere to company’s standards, policies and procedures and maintain records in a neat and orderly manner, suitable for review.
VBA Developer / Project Manager Skill Set:
• Excellent Communication and management skills
• Desirable to have strong development and/or project management skills.
• Proactive and focused attitude to work.
• Analytical, organisational and time management skills.
• Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Confident, solution-oriented, independent worker
• Integrity, dependability and flexibility.
• Desirable to have a broad Fund Accounting experience preferably with experience implementing controls and working in cross team projects.
• Desirable to have a development or project management background with experience in system development and implementation. (Preferable in the Funds Industry)
• Knowledge of the roles of all key players within the Fund Administration process.
• Proficiency in using MS Visio, Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, Word and Lotus Notes.
• Desirable to have Master's or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Computing, computer science, or related technical or business discipline.
• Also desirable to have a strong knowledge or have qualifications in one or more of the following:
o SunGard’s fund accounting platform Enterprise.
o Microsoft Access and SQL developments.
o Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
o Visual basic or any other business relevant development languages.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: VBA / MS Access / Project Manager
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: EXCEL , VBA , SQL
Description: Data Analyst required for Top Client in Dublin West. The purpose of this role is to: Develop and maintain Commercial Finance Reports, Customer Loyalty Reports and ad-hoc queries as the need arises...
Description: Data Analyst required for Top Client in Dublin West.
The purpose of this role is to: Develop and maintain Commercial Finance Reports, Customer Loyalty Reports and ad-hoc queries as the need arises.
The role will focus on data analysis and reporting building, through Excel and Powerpoint from various data sources
Maintain existing Finance reports
Develop new reports on the requirements of Finance Team, Trading and other teams as need arises
Issue weekly reports on Company KPI’s
Analysis of behaviour and segmentation of customers
Develop new ways to engage loyalty customers and affect behaviour to meet objectives
Inform the business on customer insights and trends
3rd level qualification in IT/ Economics/ Finance/ Business/ Mathematics
Experience Required for Data Analyst:
Advanced Excel and VBA Skills
Core principles of SQL Database
3 years experience in a similar role with commercial business awareness.
This Data Analyst role is an 18 month Fixed Term Contract.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a VBA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of VBA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top VBA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
VBSCRIPT VENTURA VISIO VISION+ VISUAL BASIC VISUAL C++ Visual Café VISUAL STUDIO VME VMS VMWARE VOS VPN VSAM VTAM WAN WANG WAP WEB WEBLOGIC WEBMETHODS WEBSPHERE Websphere Werum WINDOWS 2000 WINDOWS 2003 Windows 2008 WINDOWS 7 / 8 WINDOWS-NT WINDOWS-XP WINRUNNER