The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect WAN jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of WAN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract WAN jobs and permanent WAN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all WAN jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: NETWORKS , LAN , WAN , ITIL
Description: Infrastructure Project Manager- required for Greenfield Site in Cork. We require a Project Manager with a strong Data Centre and Infrastructure background...
Description: Infrastructure Project Manager- required for Greenfield Site in Cork.
We require a Project Manager with a strong Data Centre and Infrastructure background.
• Manage multiple competing cross-functional projects/programs simultaneously, some on a global scale.
• Interact with engineers, technicians, project managers and senior management on a daily basis.
• Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
• Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
• Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up.
• Managing the infrastructure build-out.
• Ensure the infrastructure adheres to the requirements for availability, stability, and efficiency.
• Develop and maintains infrastructure and resource cost estimates.
• Delegate, facilitate, and integrate activities; and resolve conflicts.
• Complete assigned projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Proven Data Centre and Infrastructure experience;
• 3+ years Project Management experience;
• Experience in commercial data center, co-location environments, and/or optical transport/network environments are a plus;
• Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; experience of procurement and logistics, strong focus and attention to detail; the ability to work in a very fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
This will be a 6 month contract but for the right person could move in to a permanent opportunity.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a WAN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of WAN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top WAN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
WANG WAP WEB WEBLOGIC WEBMETHODS Websphere WEBSPHERE Werum WINDOWS 2000 WINDOWS 2003 Windows 2008 Windows 2012 WINDOWS 7 / 8 WINDOWS-NT WINDOWS-XP WINRUNNER WORKSHOPS X25 XML XPEDITER XRM Dynamics XSL XSLT ZOPE ZOS