The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect WAN jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of WAN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract WAN jobs and permanent WAN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all WAN jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: LAN , WAN , NETWORKS , VMWARE
Description: Network Infrastructure Manager We are only looking for an innovative and highly motivated individual with strong technical skills, a keen eye for detail and enthusiasm to work within our...
Network Infrastructure Manager
We are only looking for an innovative and highly motivated individual with strong technical skills, a keen eye for detail and enthusiasm to work within our technical support team. This is a large corporate company and this is based in their Head Office in Dublin West. They are looking for a hands on Network Infrastructure Manager who has excellent vendor Relationship skills and client relationship skills. There will be 3-5 people in your team and the role will report into the CIO.
o 2008/2012 Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory,SQL Server 2012.
o All 3rd party vendor relationships.
o Network troubleshooting & diagnosis of our Lan and Wan network infrastructure.
o Installation & configuration of hardware, operating systems and other software products.
o Installation & configuration of supported applications.
o Supports, monitors, tests and troubleshoots IT hardware, software and network problems.
o Security of the Network (Symantec).
Minimum skills required:
o Exceptional understanding of MPLS network and seamless failover techniques.
o Understanding and experience of Cloud computing – Azure and AWS.
o Experience in PCI compliance and network security.
o Understanding and experience in managing VM environments.
o Willingness to work with managed Services partners for core Network and Infrastructure.
o Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008
o Microsoft Windows XP
o Microsoft Office Suite
o Microsoft Exchange
o Microsoft Active Directory
o SQL Server
o SQL Server SSIS and Reporting Services
o Symantec Antivirus Enterprise Software
o Any experience of ERP or EPOS systems would be nice to have.
If interested in this role please contact me on 01 286 6666 or email email@example.com.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: NETWORKS , LAN , WAN , ITIL
Description: Infrastructure Project Manager- required for Greenfield Site in Cork. We require a Project Manager with a strong Data Centre and Infrastructure background...
Description: Infrastructure Project Manager- required for Greenfield Site in Cork.
We require a Project Manager with a strong Data Centre and Infrastructure background.
• Manage multiple competing cross-functional projects/programs simultaneously, some on a global scale.
• Interact with engineers, technicians, project managers and senior management on a daily basis.
• Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
• Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
• Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up.
• Managing the infrastructure build-out.
• Ensure the infrastructure adheres to the requirements for availability, stability, and efficiency.
• Develop and maintains infrastructure and resource cost estimates.
• Delegate, facilitate, and integrate activities; and resolve conflicts.
• Complete assigned projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Proven Data Centre and Infrastructure experience;
• 3+ years Project Management experience;
• Experience in commercial data center, co-location environments, and/or optical transport/network environments are a plus;
• Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; experience of procurement and logistics, strong focus and attention to detail; the ability to work in a very fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
This will be a 6 month contract but for the right person could move in to a permanent opportunity.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a WAN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of WAN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top WAN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
WANG WAP WEB WEBLOGIC WEBMETHODS Websphere WEBSPHERE Werum WINDOWS 2000 WINDOWS 2003 Windows 2008 Windows 2012 WINDOWS 7 / 8 WINDOWS-NT WINDOWS-XP WINRUNNER WORKSHOPS X25 Xamarin XML XPEDITER XRM Dynamics XSL XSLT ZOPE ZOS