The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect WEBSPHERE jobs in Sligo Ireland. Browse through a large selection of WEBSPHERE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract WEBSPHERE jobs and permanent WEBSPHERE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all WEBSPHERE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) , WEBSPHERE
Description: EAI Analyst required for top Company based in Cork...
Description: EAI Analyst required for top Company based in Cork.
The delivery of robust Integration solutions across the business that enables the movement of information throughout the Group.
The key areas of responsibility are:
• Responsible for definition of the complete integration solution across Group (e.g. A2A, B2B, ETL).
• Define principles, standards and methodologies for all integration deliverables.
• Ensure best practice approach and adherence to the integration principles and standards.
• Mange the full project life cycle for the delivery of technology solutions (scope, design, specify, develop, test).
• Identify business issues and propose solutions, including viable alternatives, taking note of the constraints of the business/project, including the plan, the budget and the team.
• Work with Leadership (ITLT, SSLT) across all projects, to provide recommendations and solutions to critical issues.
• Manage the plan, budget and resources for each project and deliverable.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 10 years+ IT projects implementation, 5 years+ of which in a leadership role
• Application implementation experience
• 7 years+ working with at least one Enterprise scale integration technology (e.g. IBM Websphere,)
• Data modelling and tuning experience
• Integration methodologies (A2A, B2B)
• Master Data Management
• Full development life cycle experience
• Large scale project/program implementation experience
• Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Cloud based offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• ERP platforms
Java & J2EE experience
Performance engineering, design and build for scale
Strong awareness of integration standards (ebXML, RosettaNet, AS2, SMIME, XML Encryption, SOAP etc.)
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: WEBSPHERE , MQ
Description: Websphere MQ Administrator Overview: A key Infrastructure position is available within this large Financial Services organisation, employing over 600 highly skilled IT individuals...
Description: Websphere MQ Administrator
A key Infrastructure position is available within this large Financial Services organisation, employing over 600 highly skilled IT individuals. The position is on a fixed term contract basis, in the Distributed division of IT. The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team environment, providing high level IT Infrastructure to our internal customers.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Systems Administrator Websphere MQ
• At least 3 years distributed systems experience working with Websphere MQ on at least 2 of the following operating systems: Windows Server, Solaris, AIX, Linux, zOS (Note: z/OS experience is advantageous)
• Experience of building and/or managing Websphere MQ Clusters on distributed systems
• Detailed knowledge of the technology including different queue types and possesses the ability to advise IT Development teams on the correct solution with respect to Websphere MQ.
• Troubleshooting / Performance tuning / Problem Management for Websphere MQ
• Knowledge of and experience with SSL (Certificate management in particular)
• Desireable: Omegamon, ITCAM, Datapower, REXX, UNIX Scripting, WLM, SMP/E
• Provide out of hours oncall support on the team rota.
• Ensure environment has no single points of failure and is operationally robust (housekeeping etc).
• Management and development of monitoring solutions for Websphere technologies (e.g. ITCAM)
• Liaise with IT development community to enhance and protect our HA environment, to provide them with technical support and to advise on best practices for new solutions.
• Development and maintenance of operational documentation and specifications on system builds and SOPs.
• Proficient with standard word processing and spreadsheet tools.
• Possesses good documentation skills.
• Commitment to and good understanding of customer service requirements.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ZOS , Websphere
Description: Systems Programmer for SystemZ / Mainframe A number of IT Mainframe Infrastructure positions are available within this large Financial Services organisation...
Description: Systems Programmer for SystemZ / Mainframe
A number of IT Mainframe Infrastructure positions are available within this large Financial Services organisation. The positions will be filled on a fixed term contract or permanent basis in the Mainframe Systems Programming team. Successful candidates will work as part of a dynamic team environment, providing highly resilient and highly performing IT Infrastructure to our internal customers. The Mainframe team is responsible for the management, administration and technical support of a wide variety of Mainframe hardware (Mainframe Servers, FICON SAN, DASD Arrays, Virtual Tape Libraries) and Mainframe Software (zOS, CICS, IMS, DB2, WMQ and WAS and RACF Security).
Specific Role Requirements:
• Required: At least 3 years mainframe systems experience in any category of mainframe systems support.
• Required: A proficient understanding of the mainframe operating system and sub-systems environment.
• Required: Proficiency using ISPF, JCL, SDSF is essential.
• Required: Proven Mainframe Systems problem diagnosis and problem resolution.
• Required: Experience working with at least one of the major zOS subsystems: DB2, CICS, IMS, WMQ, WAS.
• Desirable: Experience working with Mainframe Security Products (RACF, zSecure).
• Desirable: Experience working with Mainframe storage subsystems (DASD, Tape, SAN, DFSMS, RMM).
• Desirable: Experience working with the Unix System Services environment.
• Desirable: SSL, ITCAM, Datapower, REXX, WLM, SMP/E, TCP/IP, Parallel Sysplex experience.
• Desirable: Proficient in data transfer (and transformation) to and from host systems.
Please apply asap if you are a Systems Programmer looking for a career move.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a WEBSPHERE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of WEBSPHERE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top WEBSPHERE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.