The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect WINDOWS 2000 jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of WINDOWS 2000 roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract WINDOWS 2000 jobs and permanent WINDOWS 2000 jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all WINDOWS 2000 jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Kildare (M50) - N7 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ACTIVE DIRECTORY , SCCM , MS-EXCHANGE , WINDOWS 2000
Description: Windows Technical Engineer - 11 month Fixed Term Contract - Based in Kildare, Citywest Location for large US Multi-national...
Description: Windows Technical Engineer - 11 month Fixed Term Contract - Based in Kildare, Citywest Location for large US Multi-national.
Scope of responsibility:
The Windows Technical Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support across a variety of systems within our EMEA sites. The region comprises of approximately 6000-7000 users across the EMEA region. excellent career opportunity for someone to work in a leading Corporate firm.
* Global Active Directory administration and operations
* Strong Deployment/ Imaging Background nice to have
* Troubleshoot Software and hardware issues at a senior level
* Sound working knowledge of network infrastructures, hardware and technologies
* Document findings and solutions through a ticketing system
Qualifications & Education:
A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or Engineering is required.
With 3-5 years experience working in IT support and Project Management environment
Business & Technical Experience:
* Experience in supporting/ configuring the following; Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 7, Office 2010, SCCM, Lotus Notes, Symantec anti-virus
* Analyse, develop solutions and resolve minor issues to minimise or elimate user or systems downtime.
* Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff
* Ability to furnish advice to his/her manager
* Excellent documentation skills
* Team player
* Experience of working in a pressurised environment which is target driven
For further information and to apply please forward an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: WINDOWS 2000 , WINDOWS 2003 , CLUSTERING , ACTIVE DIRECTORY , IIS
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Senior Windows Engineer for a permanent role to join their current team...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Senior Windows Engineer for a permanent role to join their current team.
This is a highly technical role focussing on the delivery technical projects covering a spectrum of server and infrastructure technologies with strong focus on Microsoft server technologies. The candidate must have excellent working knowledge and technical experience in the following:
• Windows Server Technologies:
- Windows 2003/2008 R2
- Windows Clustering
- Windows Virtualisation Technologies
- Windows Monitoring and Management Technologies – System Centre, MOM
- Active Directory and Domain Policy Management
Desirable to have some experience in:
• Networking/Security/Load Balancing Technologies, specifically;
- Cisco ASA, Cisco IOS, Checkpoint NG, F5 BIG IP.
You should have the following experience
• Minimum of 5 years hands on experience these technologies and delivering infrastructure projects.
• MCSE, MCSA, MCSD or similar certifications
• Excellent communication skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Analysis and problem solving skills
This is an excellent role with a top client offering a strong basic salary and benefits package. Should you be interested please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a WINDOWS 2000 wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of WINDOWS 2000 jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top WINDOWS 2000 jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.