The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect WINDOWS 2000 jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of WINDOWS 2000 roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract WINDOWS 2000 jobs and permanent WINDOWS 2000 jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all WINDOWS 2000 jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: WINDOWS 2000
Description: Helpdesk Level 2 Engineer My Dublin based technology client currently requires a Helpdesk Level 2 Engineer to join their company and work as part of their busy service desk...
Description: Helpdesk Level 2 Engineer
My Dublin based technology client currently requires a Helpdesk Level 2 Engineer to join their company and work as part of their busy service desk.
The duties of the role will include;
• There will be a combination of in-house support, onsite preventative maintenance days, customer installations/upgrades, onsite remote support
• Provide a point of contact for customers who need to log support incidents via phone or email
• Logging of all incidents accurately, ensuring all relevant information is obtained and recorded on incident logging software
• Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software & in-house applications
• Escalate more complex or critical issues to appropriate senior staff
• Ensuring that all cases owned by the Service Desk are resolved in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times
• Ensure processes, procedures and resolutions are documented and updated regularly on the Service Desk knowledge base
• Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the clients products and on-going releases
• Any other duties deemed required as part of the day to day role
• May be required to take part in on call rota
• Minimum 3 – 4 years experience of working in a Service Desk for MSP or busy support environment
• Third Level qualification in field of IT
• Excellent Desktop, laptop and other user device support and troubleshooting
• Administrative Knowledge of Server Support – 2003, 2008 and 2012
• Microsoft Active Directory administration skills
• Microsoft Exchange knowledge and Office 365 an advantage
• Basic understanding of windows networking (IP, DHCP, DNS etc.)
• Firewall, routing and switching experience an advantage
• Good backup Software Support knowledge
• Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels
• Sound troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Self starter who uses own initiative
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Must hold a driving licence and own transport
• A strong desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Apple Certified Systems Administrator & or Apple Certified Technical Coordinator a distinct advantage
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a WINDOWS 2000 wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of WINDOWS 2000 jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top WINDOWS 2000 jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.