The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect WINDOWS 2003 jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of WINDOWS 2003 roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract WINDOWS 2003 jobs and permanent WINDOWS 2003 jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all WINDOWS 2003 jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: WINDOWS 2003 , Windows 2008 , SQL SERVER
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Specialist to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Specialist to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
Application Support Specialist
The Application Support Specialist(s) will be part of a team that provides a support function for 24x7 business operations. This includes issue management and tracking, software deployment and release management, scripting/automation of system management procedures and monitoring/alerting tools and applications. The role will also encompass release deployments and process and system automation projects.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in Windows Server 2003/2008, IIS6/7 and MS SQL Server. Strong working knowledge of Web Services, Windows Services and Windows Clustering also required.
Core Technical Skills:
• IIS 6 & 7 Configuration & Administration
• Windows 2003/2008 Server
• SQL 2000/2005/2008
• Working knowledge of Web services
• Good understanding of networking fundamentals.
• T-SQL Coding
Preferred Technical Skills:
• MS Message Queue
• Windows Clustering
• Working knowledge of Windows Services
• Windows Server Clustering
• Scripting Skills (VBScript, JScript etc)
• Microsoft MCP/MCSC
Typical responsibilities include:
• Good technical debugging, problem solving and problem management skills required.
• Ability to escalate, track and own problems until resolution.
• Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft OS/IIS/Windows Server Environment
• Ability to deal with end-users and communicate and explain problems and their resolutions to Customer
• Will be required to work in a support rota covering weekends and on-call out of hours.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong team player attributes.
• Customer awareness
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
To view further Test Analyst positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: Windows 2008 , WINDOWS 2003 , Windows 2012
Description: Windows Systems Administrator required for Top Financial Services Company based in Cork...
Description: Windows Systems Administrator required for Top Financial Services Company based in Cork.
The Windows System Administrator will be a part of the team responsible for the support and maintenance of the Windows Server Farm by providing installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, administration, account management and resolution of software and hardware issues.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Act as an escalation point for customers
• Ensure Assyst calls closed within SLA
Dimensions of Job
• Software to hardware installation.
• VMWare Environment maintenance
• Physical Server builds
• Knowledge on how to apply maintenance releases, upgrades and hot fixes as required.
• Adding/administering backups/libraries/Data source.
• Has the personal presence and track record to communicate effectively and command respect from staff at all levels
• Has a technical background of sufficient depth and width to be able to recognize opportunities for their team.
• Ability to work on own initiative with strong self-starter competencies.
• Experience of service provision with a strong customer focus.
• Innovative with a strong focus on continuously improving service to clients.
• A high degree of flexibility to achieve high performing standards.
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
• To be self-motivated and enthusiastic and support of the business vision and encourages others to work towards its achievement
• Ability to break problems into their component parts, gathers relevant data which results in an objective decision being made
• Supports the continuous improvement agenda and identifies opportunities to improve procedures and processes. Encourages colleagues to support a culture of continuous improvement.
• Experience in supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server platforms
• Experience in Vmware Environments (esp. ESXi) an advantage.
Further Knowledge/Skills (incl. Education)
• IT Diploma College Certification or equivalent.
This is a Fixed Term Contract position with a Top Financial Services Company based in Cork.
Apply Now with your Updated CV to email@example.com
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a WINDOWS 2003 wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of WINDOWS 2003 jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top WINDOWS 2003 jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.