The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect WINDOWS 2003 jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of WINDOWS 2003 roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract WINDOWS 2003 jobs and permanent WINDOWS 2003 jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all WINDOWS 2003 jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: WINDOWS 2003 , Windows 2008 , Windows 2012
Description: Windows Server Administrator required for top Company based in Cork...
Description: Windows Server Administrator required for top Company based in Cork.
The team is responsible for the support and maintenance of the Windows Server Farm by providing installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, administration, account management and resolution of software and hardware issues.
Requirements of the Role:
• Act as an escalation point for customers
• Ensure calls closed within SLA
Dimensions of Job
• Supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server platforms
• Support Vmware Environments (using. ESXi)
• Support Citrix environment
• Support SAS Application & Infrastructure essential.
• Software to hardware installation.
• Knowledge on how to apply maintenance releases, upgrades and hot fixes as required
• Adding/administering backups/libraries/Data source.
Technical Experience Required:
• Has the personal presence and track record to communicate effectively and command respect from staff at all levels
• Has a technical background of sufficient depth and width to be able to recognize opportunities for their team.
• Ability to work on own initiative with strong self-starter competencies.
• Experience of service provision with a strong customer focus.
• Innovative with a strong focus on continuously improving service to clients.
• A high degree of flexibility to achieve high performing standards.
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
• To be self-motivated and enthusiastic and support of the business vision and encourages others to work towards its achievement
• Ability to break problems into their component parts, gathers relevant data which results in an objective decision being made
• Supports the continuous improvement agenda and identifies opportunities to improve procedures and processes. Encourages colleagues to support a culture of continuous improvement.
• Experience in SAS Application & Infrastructure an advantage
• Experience in supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server platforms
• Experience in Vmware Environments (esp. ESXi) an advantage.
• IT Diploma College Certification or equivalent.
This is a Permanent role based in Cork. Attractive salary plus benefits on offer for the right candidate.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: ACTIVE DIRECTORY WINDOWS 2003 , MS-EXCHANGE
Description: My client is looking for a Systems and Network Specialist for a challenging but rewarding 8 month contract role with the opportunity for career progression...
Description: My client is looking for a Systems and Network Specialist for a challenging but rewarding 8 month contract role with the opportunity for career progression.The successful candidate will be responsible..Ensuring all networks, including LAN & WAN and voice/data communications are operating effectively and efficiently.Ensure that the integration between various hardware platforms is running optimally.Essential Competencies:Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007Microsoft Active DirectoryRouter & Firewall Configuration with specific emphasis on Cisco.Knowledge of Citrix The Ideal Candidate must: Be able to work on one's own initiative.Must have full clean drivers licence and own car.For more information on this role; call Katie on 012866666 or email your CV to email@example.com
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a WINDOWS 2003 wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of WINDOWS 2003 jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top WINDOWS 2003 jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.