The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect WORKSHOPS jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of WORKSHOPS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract WORKSHOPS jobs and permanent WORKSHOPS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all WORKSHOPS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Co.Meath Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , WORKSHOPS
Description: Business Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based just outside of Co...
Description: Business Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based just outside of Co.Dublin
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
• Work closely with the workflow product owner and will be responsible for leading workshops, creating/editing process maps and managing multiple stakeholders, including senior management.
• Act as liaison to and advocate of business users in discovery, dissemination, and documentation of business requirements
• Support and configure the system in production to meet business needs
• Liaise with the business and vendors to determine functionality enhancements or provide solutions to bugs
• Working with multiple teams to ensure proper translation of business requirements into solution requirements
• Fosters continuous improvement
• Interface between business and technology teams
• Process mapping and business process re-engineering
• Facilitate process workshops, document using process maps and business requirements documents
• Documenting procedures to relevant detail to allow integration to workflow systems, and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion
• Production support on processes; once processes are integrated on workflow to the relevant level, implement any changes required to the processes because of project initiatives
Essential Skills required for the Business Analyst:
• Advanced experience of creating and editing Process Maps
• Advanced experience of Business process modelling
• Strong experience in workshop facilitation and engaging with senior stakeholders across the business
• Able to grasp new concepts quickly, demonstrating understanding of the implications of technical issues on business requirements and / or operations and ability to work independently and as a member of the team
• Skilled at producing application and business requirements
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business engagement skills
• Strong mix of business and technical knowledge
• Possess a very strong Technical aptitude and ability to understand technical configuration quickly
• Lean Six Sigma experience
• Previous Active Directory and MS Exchange administration experience
• Previous experience supporting a live IT system across a large user base
• Previous experience working in the Financial Services industries
• IT or Business Degree or similar appropriate qualification.
Business Analyst, BA, Workflow Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Workshops, Documentation, Process Maps
Apply Now with your Updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more information.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a WORKSHOPS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of WORKSHOPS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top WORKSHOPS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.