The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Windows 2008 jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Windows 2008 roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Windows 2008 jobs and permanent Windows 2008 jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Galway Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: VMWARE , Windows 2008 , WINDOWS 7 / 8
Description: Systems Administrator required for top client based in Galway. Permanent Role...
Description: Systems Administrator required for top client based in Galway.
Reporting directly to the Networks and Infrastructure Manager, the Systems Administrator will be part of a team that have the responsibility for managing, maintaining and improving all of the corporate networks and physical infrastructure in HQ and across the entire estate.
• Perform technical support administration in a VMware/Windows/Linux/Cisco environment
• Perform hardware implementation, configuration and administration on IBM & Cisco platforms server/SAN/Switch infrastructure.
• Perform Windows 7/8, Windows Server 2008/2012 & Linux Operating System implementation, configuration and administration
• Administration and management of Antivirus, Data Loss Prevention encryption applications
• Administration and management of File & Print and FTP servers/applications
• Administration and management of all system backups, image level and point-in-time snapshots of VM servers VM server replications and Disaster Recovery (DR) applications
• Administration and management of Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group policy
• Administration and management of the organisations corporate Google Applications – including Email, Drive, Sites, Google+
• Administration and management of the corporate IT network including LAN, MPLS WAN and Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi
• Administration and management of the corporate IT network and infrastructure monitoring tools/portals.
• Work with the team to develop networks and infrastructure standards (including PCI Standards) and ensure these are adhered to where required.
• Provide technical advice and recommendations within the technical infrastructure area that may impact the achievement of business unit objectives.
• Liaising with external resource/service providers
• User & Helpdesk support and training
• Degree or equivalent in Information Systems or IT discipline with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
• Administration experience in Windows server environments is essential
• Administration experience in a VMware vSphere desirable but not essential
• Experience in Networks & Infrastructure design and development
• Experience implementing innovative IT technical solutions
• Ability to participate in the support and maintenance of IT systems with 3rd Party Contractors, Business Partners and service agents
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal comfortably with non-technical users
• This position may require some attendance outside of normal working hours or participation in an on-call rota during busy project or business periods.
Skills: VMWare, Windows, Linux, Cisco
Salary will be circa €35-40k plus full benefits package.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: Windows 2008
Description: My Dublin North West client is looking for a Help Desk Assistant to join its busy and growing IT Team...
Description: My Dublin North West client is looking for a Help Desk Assistant to join its busy and growing IT Team. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract
• Logging all calls onto the Service Desk database.
• To process service requests in an efficient manner.
• Escalate calls to the appropriate team or service partners where necessary
• To liaise with the IT Service Desk Manager and Client
• First line trouble shooting IT related calls.
• Manage tasks ensuring that SLAs and KPIs are met
• Monitor and ensure outstanding calls are dealt with within the set timescales.
• Maintain the statistics and ensure the Service Desk database is up-to-date.
• Assist with operational and client reporting information.
• Degree in Computing / IT.
• Worked in service delivery.
• Understands ticket management.
• Focused on and driven to provide the highest quality of customer service.
• Highly developed spoken communication skills.
• Good written communication skills.
• Flexibility to cover opposite shift patterns.
• Commitment to provide a high quality and professional service.
• Ability to work as part of a team or to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
• Ability to prioritise work tasks.
• Adaptable and flexible in approach to work.
• Effective problem solving skills.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Database, Service Desk, 1st Line Trouble shooting
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SAN , Windows 2008 , NETWORKS
Description: Overview: My client based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Junior Helpdesk Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity to be exposed to a wealth of new technology...
My client based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Junior Helpdesk Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity to be exposed to a wealth of new technology.
Working in a small managed services provider you will provide Level 1 support to the SME sector in the greater Dublin region. The company has a strong focus on Cloud Technologies so this is an excellent opportunity for career development in this area.
This is a permanent role paying circa €25k per annum.
Technology you will be exposed too:
• Microsoft Product Family, Windows Server (2003,2008), Office, Windows 7, etc
• Cloud Technology implementations
• Citrix, VCP, Cisco, Firewall technologies, Security products
• Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems an advantage
• Can do attitude!
Contact email@example.com for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: Windows, Systems, Administrator, Network, SAN, Virtualisation
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Windows 2008 wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Windows 2008 jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Windows 2008 jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.