The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect iOS jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of iOS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract iOS jobs and permanent iOS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ANDROID , AndroidApp , iOS
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Developer to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Developer to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
Senior Mobile Developer
The Senior Mobile Developer is a key role within our technology division. It is a hands-on development role in a team focused on the design and implementation of customer mobility solutions. The senior mobile developer will lead by example, and will provide guidance, validation and expertise to the development team.
Duties within this role will include:
• Identifying and proposing specific strategies, initiatives, and architectures necessary to convert business requirements into an architecture blueprint for mobile applications on multiple platforms
• Developing mobile apps and providing high-level analysis, specification, app design, testing and deployment
• Working as part of the development team to define web APIs accessed by mobile applications
• Conducting code reviews and safe guarding best practices for mobile app development
• Engaging with multiple areas of the business and working with customers, account managers and support
• Designing and developing internal tools to streamline the Agile development process
• Actively monitoring and delivering insights on the mobility landscape, emerging trends, innovations and competitor activity and applying this knowledge to improve existing services
The ideal candidate will have:
• A third level qualification in information technology
• Strong experience and confidence in commercial software development with a passion for iOS and Android development
• Some Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 (ideal but not essential)
• Experience in cross-platform mobile development
• Web services, WCF, JSON, XML
• Cloud platforms like AWS and Azure
• Thorough understanding of software development principles and best practices and how these apply to mobile application development
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
To view further Senior Mobile Developer positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Darragh Heavey Skills Keywords: iOS , ObjectiveC , API , app
Description: iOS developer Overview My Client is looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design...
Description: iOS developer
My Client is looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Familiarity with distribution tools such as TestFlight and HockeyApp
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Working experience in Enterprise level iOS development
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, BitBucket)
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
HOW TO APPLY :
For more information and to apply please forward an updated CV to email@example.com or call me on 01 286 6666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: AGILE , Scrum , iOS , ANDROID , AndroidApp
Description: Senior Developer required for Top Company based in Dublin...
Description: Senior Developer required for Top Company based in Dublin.
The senior developer will be required to head a team building a high-throughput image-processing pipeline that delivers actionable data to users on web and mobile devices. This is an opportunity to grow and lead a team creating Web, iOS, Android, data and API applications and services.
• Comfortable building system in IaaS environments like AWS
• Working knowledge of core modern code language and ability to select the most appropriate tools to create an optimal system
• Proficient in Matlab and conversion of Matlab algorithms to cloud-deployed processing kernels
• Experience using MapReduce system and / or equivalents
• Experience bench-marking and load testing high throughput cloud-based systems
• Ability to identify system saturation points and implement robust load-balancing / new instance redundancies
• Ability to create a comprehensive data-logging system covering all operational areas as part of debugging process
• 4 – 8 years development experience
• Demonstrated ability to grow and lead a team of engineers in a fast paced startup environment
• Proven ability to build world class products using Agile, Scrum, Kanban or similar development/management practices
• Deep understanding of the user experience essential to delivering successful and intuitive web, iOS and Android applications
• Hands-on experience developing robust back-end services used by multiple client platforms
• Ability to architect and have a hand in the design and code review processes for consumer-facing applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
• Strong knowledge of software development methodologies.
• Preferably has experience with vision-based systems
This is a permanent position.
Apply Now for more details to Nollaig@eolas.ie
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: SQL , iOS , Angular.JS
Description: Mobile Application Developer Required Skills/Experience: • At least 2 years of native mobile application experience with iOS, Objective C • Experience with cross-platform mobile application...
Description: Mobile Application Developer
• At least 2 years of native mobile application experience with iOS, Objective C
• Experience with cross-platform mobile application development (PhoneGap/Cordova)
• Strong understanding of MVC and OOP design patterns and best practices
• Experience with RESTful web services
• Strong understanding of version control systems (SVN, Git)
• Experience with SQL
• Deftness at object oriented design.
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
• Able to work in a creative, multidisciplinary environment
• Strong sense of ownership
• BS in Computer Science, related discipline
• Experience with native Android application development.
• Experience with OSX desktop software development
• Strong knowledge of communication protocols and hardware driver development
• Experience with Angular.js
• Experience with Grunt or Gulp build tools
• Experience with CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and Frameworks (Bootstrap)
• Social APIs experience
• MSc in Computer Science, related discipline
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: iOS , Mobile Devices
Description: Objective C developer Objective C Programmer IOS Developer My client is looking for a Mobile developer with Objective C skills to join an existing team as we continue to develop and...
Description: Objective C developer
Objective C Programmer
My client is looking for a Mobile developer with Objective C skills to join an existing team as we continue to develop and enhance our successful mobile products for our customers/prospects.
The successful candidate will join a team of experienced Objective C programmers to produce product updates as per our product development schedule/roadmap.
Develop code and unit test to company/ISO standards.
Produce user/technical documentation where applicable.
Work as part of a team to meet overall team objectives.
Liaise/assist the Project Leader & Senior Analyst Programmer.
• Minimum of two years experience with Objective C
• Good client facing and customer service skills
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team
• Understanding of object-orientated programming
• Cocoa Framework knowledge
• Web service development knowledge
• xCode/Objective C for building apps for iPhone and iPad devices
HOW TO APPLY
Please email an updated Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66
IOS developer, Objective C developer
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a iOS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of iOS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top iOS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.